Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

It Is Better To Be Lesbian Than Experience Domestic Violence-ruth Eze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Better To Be Lesbian Than Experience Domestic Violence-ruth Eze (434 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / My Big Boobs Are Too Sexy And Sweet For Men To Reject - Actress, Ruth Eze / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Better To Be Lesbian Than Experience Domestic Violence-ruth Eze by splendid22(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Outspoken actress, Ruth Eze has stated that it is better to be a lesbian than to experience domestic violence.

The busty role interpreter made this known in a chat with The Sun.

Hear her: “This question reminds me of my late elder sister. She had experienced violence in her marriage and that’s what killed her. Even the Bimbo IVD’s story reminds me of her. It’s crazy how people take this marriage stuff, how people go through some deep crazy stuff with a man. It is better to be a lesbian than go through all these domestic violence with a man. You’d give a man your whole life? No, I can’t do that. Never! I’ve never gone through domestic violence and no man can make me go through that. If I’m dating you and I notice one toxic attitude, I’m out of the relationship. And I’ll start dating someone else in the next few weeks. That’s one thing I love Tiannah Empire for. She keeps changing men as long as it makes her happy, and that’s the kind of life I’m living"

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2023/01/08/it-is-better-to-lesbian-than-experience-domestic-violence-ruth-eze/

(1) (Reply)

Portable Leaks Her Private Chats With Her Second Wife He Caught Cheating / Actress Sheena Steals The Show At A Party With Her Energetic Dance [watch] / Tinubu Joins Residents, March From Jumat Prayer To APC Campaign In Ekiti To Prov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.