Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State (11378 Views)

Drone View Of APC 'Zone A' Rally In Bida Township Stadium, Niger State (Photos) / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / APGA Governorship Official Campaign Flagoff At Alex Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Shascky33: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shascky33:

I understand your grievance brother but Niger state is doing to APC the same thing it did to PDP in 2015.

The crowd you see is a combination of support groups, PDP members and official campaign teams such as ours. It's a gathering of selected few among PDP structure in Niger State
[size=8pt][/size]
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02v1TEM1dqGTVgwY9enQzmCogKr56Qe5UnmXmxQGkcPZM7C3E7Fqc2sAzSRVThe7eMl&id=770689493
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Jones4190(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Smithkafors:

Una sabi talk nonsense..... Rented crowd.
na you pay them?
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Banter1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Someone that is wheelchair bound, God forbid.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Banter1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
I'm a Nigerlite and pdp is on ground. But I don't think they gonna win, cos apc going to rig the elections

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by CheapHomes1: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Where do they see all these people? Don't these have work other than coming to stand under the sun?
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC.
E get why .
Na so, including PDP.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Osariemen12: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shascky33:
Niger State Agog for PDP -Allahgaba Levi (7th January, 2023).

Bida welcomed the PDP Governorship aspirant for Niger State and his Deputy, Samuel Gomna.

The rally witnessed a mammoth crowd and the presence of PDP stakeholders such as Umar Nasko (Former PDP Governorship aspirant for 2015 and 2019), Former Governor Babangida Aliyu (Talban Minna, Sodangin NUPE), Barr. Tanko Beji (NIGER STATE PDP Party Chairman) and many others.

Some even compared the the turn out to Asiwaju's rally in Minna and said it's a clear warning the PDP is retaking NIGER STATE.

In other news, many prominent Political Big wigs and campaign support groups have deserted the APC for PDP. This includes the former deputy Governor of Niger State Alh. IBETO and some aggrieved APC members.

Atiku Abubakar will also be in Minna for his Mega rally on the 21st of January 2023. I will keep you posted.

Sign: Allahgaba Levi.
Minna South Ward PDP Campaign spokes person.

Follow me on Facebook @Allahgaba Levi

God bless Atiku Abubaka.

If Obi can't have it, you have. However, Obi is my first choice and my household will vote him overwhelmingly.

Let's kick Tinubu out first. A rerun between Atiku and Obi isn't a bad idea.

Meanwhile, death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Zulum500: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oga. APC go still have win this crowd...
Forget it na packaging grin
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ireportlive:
Atiku sef dey fvck up... A whole Niger State he went off

Learn the difference between governorship campaign and presidential.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Indispensable85(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Smithkafors:

Una sabi talk nonsense..... Rented crowd.

By next month we go dey hear rented votes. Una eye go soon clear by next month.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Klinee: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Atiku is in London for medical treatment.
When we told them to respect their age they think we are playing, now he is feeling the effect.
This is what we told Buhari in 2015 but he insisted, even though he won but his body never remain the same.
Greediness will kill Atiku, because it very certain that he will never win but he decided to torment his aged body.
Somebody should advice Atiku and Tinubu to respect their body and step down for younger candidate like Obi.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Klinee: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ireportlive:
Atiku sef dey fvck up... A whole Niger State he went off
Age is not longer on his side now, the man went to London for medical trip.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by ogascomax: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
If it was APC campaign you will hear ward to ward campaign for Tinubu.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by marketmouth(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=donphilopus post=119844534]This one pass Obi campaign ground for three states o. cheesy[/quote
Will u keep kwait....
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Honjoshy4u: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
mechanics:
Na so, including PDP.

Oga, make any choice but avoid APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omihanifa:
Nah that yellow dangerous looking man go win for naija state.

You know Watsup. It's time for the Nupe people to take hold of the seat.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Banter1:
I'm a Nigerlite and pdp is on ground. But I don't think they gonna win, cos apc going to rig the elections

And sadly it's the same Nupe thugs they will use to rig the election.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by vintu: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Be the 1st to get the solfa notation of the song " As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them as e dey pain them e go dey sweet us" at Solfa Oracle on youtube please support my art by subscribing to my channel request of your favorite song notation is open. Make your request and we are going to supply you with the needed notations
Please don't forget to like and subscribe to this channel on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KDoqZ6aBdM

https://www.youtube.com/@solfaoracle
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Banter1(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

And sadly it's the same Nupe thugs they will use to rig the election.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by yejide16u: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
All the political parties are really showing us huge crowd. Till the election day, we go see the real result.All the political parties are really showing us huge crowd. Till the election day, we go see the real result....
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Oga, make any choice but avoid APC
hahhahah.
Re: PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State by Sonn(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
I think PDP would be collecting some states back..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations / 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus / South African Opposition Leader, Malema, Takes a Swipe at President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.