Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

10 Classic Reasons Why Peter Obi Remains The Best Candidate For 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Classic Reasons Why Peter Obi Remains The Best Candidate For 2023. (359 Views)

Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / “peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Classic Reasons Why Peter Obi Remains The Best Candidate For 2023. by Success1099(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Presidential candidate of The Labour Party (LP) for the forthcoming election, Peter Obi - needs no introduction. And here are 10 "Classic" reasons why he remains the Best candidate for 2023.

1). Personality

The first thing Nigerians are looking out for in a candidate aspiring to be the number 1 citizen is "Personality". Nigeria needs a mentally sound person who's capable of stirring the affairs of the nation within a short period of time, owing to the economic downturn we find ourselves in the country.

A personality that has the "vibes" of a modern President Nigerians can be proud of. A servant-leader passionate for a "Working Nigeria". Someone who has presented to Nigerians the future they craved for and not someone who is hellbent on becoming the next President because he thinks the country's seat of power is an inheritance, and as such goes about acting like a "Desperado Leader". Nigerian knows what desperate Leaders has caused the nation and are not ready to tread that path again. Hence, you would agree with me that Peter Obi matches the personality Nigerians are after, and that marks the first reason why he remains one of the best candidate come 2023.

2). Credible Source of Income

Whether anyone likes it or not, credible source of income is a yardstick for measuring the transparency of a Leader.

Before proceeding, the next Nigeria president should be a man with viable source of wealth. In other words, a man with credible record, free of fraudulent activities, be it a mere scandals or EFCC documented in either government or private offices held in the past. You would also agree with me that a candidate with questionable characters in previous office is only opening another chapter of corruption in the Nigeria system and how can such person be trusted with Nigeria wealth?

Dearest Nigerians can confirm that in 2023 the country is deadly in need of a leader that has a proven track record of how he/she made money. Peter is not a saint but among the top candidates he has one of the cleanliness source of wealth.

Read Also: 5 Sings Peter Obi Might Become the Next President of Nigeria

3). What he Intend to Do

If you have ever listened to all the presidential aspirants addressing Nigerians, you would have a rethink of the wealth of knowledge bestowed on Mr Peter. The next person closer to this fit is Kwankwaso. He (Peter Obi) will effortlessly point out the problem facing the nation and constructively give ways to navigate out of them. Example: when he talked about improving electricity and reducing hunger in the nation. You and I knows how hunger and lack of electricity has been dealing with us in Nigeria, it's either the power grid has collapse or economy recession is setting in. Mr Peter had used countries like China, India, Egypt and many others to give and illustration and subsequently paint the picture we want to see in Nigeria, on how they stirred the crises in their country into what they have achieved so far.

Just like Barrack Obama said: "They want your vote without telling you what they want to do for you". You wouldn't even want to argue with me on this fact. Peter Obi remains the only Presidential candidate that has consistently told Nigerians what he Intend to do when voted as the next President (from consumption to production) unlike others that are yet to hit the point constructively. Thus, it's reasonable enough for a right thinking Nigerian that has a heart for a better Nigeria to give him a trial at the Poll come 2023.

4). Unification of The Country in view of The South East Region

They is no better time to unify Nigeria than 2023. It is becoming clearer by the day that the situation of the country is heading south and might collapse if not properly handle. These are what ex Leaders has seen and are trying to back up a President of the South-East extraction. 

However, after the civil war and if truly the nation has completely healed from it wound, trying out a Southeastern President will automatically integrate the region back into believing in the "Nigeria Oneness" and hide the fact from international communities that people from the region are marginalized like those in the diaspora has always clamoured.

Thus, missing it this time around could be explosive for the nation to bear in the nearest future. Hence, not even the PDP or APC candidate can be a better unifier than the LP candidate.

Personally, in this aspect, I think a President in Peter Obi come 2023 would gradually put an end to the agitation from the South-East region just like we had with Niger-delta. Please think about this fact before supporting a particular candidate if you truly love the unity of Nigeria.

So, when somebody calls Atiku Abubakar a unifier and someone who wants to unify the country, I wonder what term the person is referring to when he wouldn't led power return to the South and to Southeast in particular.

No better way of unifying the country than when every single ethnic group in a "multi-tribal" nation like Nigeria is given a chance to leadership. In fact, if I have my way, I will gladly make it constitutional for the country's seat of power to be rotational, from one ethnicity to another. In other to enjoy peaceful coexistence and reduce risk of self ambition leaders who are ready to get into power by all means.

5). Effective knowledge in Managing Cost of Governance

One of the biggest problem we have in the country is how to manage the cost governance.

On daily basis, fortunes are spend running government functions and this has been one of the problem facing our finances as a nation. Africa spend so much in governance despite the fact they don't produce.

Please, in 2023 do not go to the Poll if you are going there to vote for a president that would seat down and watch the Senators and House of Representatives approve billions of naira to renovate the National Assembly when many Nigerians are homeless.

Mr Peter did managed Anambra state effectively and has pointed mismanagement as one of the problems rocking the country finances. And this could be another reason why some corrupt politicians are not backing him, because, they fear he will not open the country treasury for them to mess around with.

CONTINUE READING
https://storybloggerz.com/nigeria-presidential-election-10-classic-reasons-why-peter-obi-remains-the-best-candidate-for-2023/

Re: 10 Classic Reasons Why Peter Obi Remains The Best Candidate For 2023. by Racoon(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nice comparism. The most striking is the allegation of Heroine-drug running scandal forfeiture of a staggering sum of $460, 000 in the US dirty history that is the hallmark of Tinubu’s life. Peter Obi does not have such an history.
Re: 10 Classic Reasons Why Peter Obi Remains The Best Candidate For 2023. by biaframaster200: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Success1099:
The Presidential candidate of The Labour Party (LP) for the forthcoming election, Peter Obi - needs no introduction. And here are 10 "Classic" reasons why he remains the Best candidate for 2023.

1). Personality

The first thing Nigerians are looking out for in a candidate aspiring to be the number 1 citizen is "Personality". Nigeria needs a mentally sound person who's capable of stirring the affairs of the nation within a short period of time, owing to the economic downturn we find ourselves in the country.

A personality that has the "vibes" of a modern President Nigerians can be proud of. A servant-leader passionate for a "Working Nigeria". Someone who has presented to Nigerians the future they craved for and not someone who is hellbent on becoming the next President because he thinks the country's seat of power is an inheritance, and as such goes about acting like a "Desperado Leader". Nigerian knows what desperate Leaders has caused the nation and are not ready to tread that path again. Hence, you would agree with me that Peter Obi matches the personality Nigerians are after, and that marks the first reason why he remains one of the best candidate come 2023.

2). Credible Source of Income

Whether anyone likes it or not, credible source of income is a yardstick for measuring the transparency of a Leader.

Before proceeding, the next Nigeria president should be a man with viable source of wealth. In other words, a man with credible record, free of fraudulent activities, be it a mere scandals or EFCC documented in either government or private offices held in the past. You would also agree with me that a candidate with questionable characters in previous office is only opening another chapter of corruption in the Nigeria system and how can such person be trusted with Nigeria wealth?

Dearest Nigerians can confirm that in 2023 the country is deadly in need of a leader that has a proven track record of how he/she made money. Peter is not a saint but among the top candidates he has one of the cleanliness source of wealth.

Read Also: 5 Sings Peter Obi Might Become the Next President of Nigeria

3). What he Intend to Do

If you have ever listened to all the presidential aspirants addressing Nigerians, you would have a rethink of the wealth of knowledge bestowed on Mr Peter. The next person closer to this fit is Kwankwaso. He (Peter Obi) will effortlessly point out the problem facing the nation and constructively give ways to navigate out of them. Example: when he talked about improving electricity and reducing hunger in the nation. You and I knows how hunger and lack of electricity has been dealing with us in Nigeria, it's either the power grid has collapse or economy recession is setting in. Mr Peter had used countries like China, India, Egypt and many others to give and illustration and subsequently paint the picture we want to see in Nigeria, on how they stirred the crises in their country into what they have achieved so far.

Just like Barrack Obama said: "They want your vote without telling you what they want to do for you". You wouldn't even want to argue with me on this fact. Peter Obi remains the only Presidential candidate that has consistently told Nigerians what he Intend to do when voted as the next President (from consumption to production) unlike others that are yet to hit the point constructively. Thus, it's reasonable enough for a right thinking Nigerian that has a heart for a better Nigeria to give him a trial at the Poll come 2023.

4). Unification of The Country in view of The South East Region

They is no better time to unify Nigeria than 2023. It is becoming clearer by the day that the situation of the country is heading south and might collapse if not properly handle. These are what ex Leaders has seen and are trying to back up a President of the South-East extraction. 

However, after the civil war and if truly the nation has completely healed from it wound, trying out a Southeastern President will automatically integrate the region back into believing in the "Nigeria Oneness" and hide the fact from international communities that people from the region are marginalized like those in the diaspora has always clamoured.

Thus, missing it this time around could be explosive for the nation to bear in the nearest future. Hence, not even the PDP or APC candidate can be a better unifier than the LP candidate.

Personally, in this aspect, I think a President in Peter Obi come 2023 would gradually put an end to the agitation from the South-East region just like we had with Niger-delta. Please think about this fact before supporting a particular candidate if you truly love the unity of Nigeria.

So, when somebody calls Atiku Abubakar a unifier and someone who wants to unify the country, I wonder what term the person is referring to when he wouldn't led power return to the South and to Southeast in particular.

No better way of unifying the country than when every single ethnic group in a "multi-tribal" nation like Nigeria is given a chance to leadership. In fact, if I have my way, I will gladly make it constitutional for the country's seat of power to be rotational, from one ethnicity to another. In other to enjoy peaceful coexistence and reduce risk of self ambition leaders who are ready to get into power by all means.

5). Effective knowledge in Managing Cost of Governance

One of the biggest problem we have in the country is how to manage the cost governance.

On daily basis, fortunes are spend running government functions and this has been one of the problem facing our finances as a nation. Africa spend so much in governance despite the fact they don't produce.

Please, in 2023 do not go to the Poll if you are going there to vote for a president that would seat down and watch the Senators and House of Representatives approve billions of naira to renovate the National Assembly when many Nigerians are homeless.

Mr Peter did managed Anambra state effectively and has pointed mismanagement as one of the problems rocking the country finances. And this could be another reason why some corrupt politicians are not backing him, because, they fear he will not open the country treasury for them to mess around with.

CONTINUE READING
https://storybloggerz.com/nigeria-presidential-election-10-classic-reasons-why-peter-obi-remains-the-best-candidate-for-2023/

Rubbish

His antecedent as Anambra state.governor.doesnt represent all these...it is easier to construct good.english language and make it look so good...

Alhambra state hasn't been rescued from the scourge of poverty and degradation...
If he is sure of what he has done in Anambra state, let him go and contest for Senator of Anambra state if he will win...but Atiku and Tinubu can confidently win a senatorial seat In home state anyway and at anytime.....

Charity home.if your people cannot give a senatorial seat in your home town.and the two term governor you emerges was assisted by the popularity of Odumgwu Ojukwu.....how do now wants to. convience me to vote for you...

Talk.is.chaep....go.back to.yoir home town and gather influence first at the home town level ...before you be thinking of so.many tribes dashing you influences to.become.their president....

Ko.le work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Repeat After Me.."dino Cover Your Yarnsh!!! / ‘if Kanu Dies In DSS Custody Expect Crisis’ / Abdul Samad Rabiu Approves 1.5bil Grant For Devpt Projects In Yewa Land Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.