Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl (1872 Views)

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by kizydafizy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
A renowned General Overseer of a frontline Pentecostal Church operating within Port Harcourt road axis, in Owerri, Imo State, who could not subdue his amorous desire, was said to have been forced to marry a sixteen year-old member of his Church he allegedly put in a family way. The pastor said to be featuring regularly on radio, with large followership could not resist the beauty of the teenage girl and fell headlong to the temptation as he lured the girl to bed with the consequences of unavoidable pregnancy. Grapevine sources hinted the Announcer Weekend in Owerri, that when the parents of the girl noticed unusual signs and symptoms, they suspected that their daughter must have “eaten the forbidden fruit,” and threatened to skin her alive if she did not confess the man behind the pregnancy. However, after serious threats, the girl confessed that it was her pastor, the General Overseer who took her virginity while making prophecies that God had chosen that she should be part of the pastor. Wearing their dagger at danger point, the disappointed parents were said to have confronted the ‘bishop’, who was said to have claimed that it was the work of the devil. He was alleged to have offered very reasonable amount and other offers as reparation to atone the havoc he wrecked, but the undaunted parents threatened to blow up the scandal to the world if he did not marry the girl. Inspite of the acceptance to take care of the girl until she puts to bed, the parents were said to have insisted on the marriage of their daughter whose career the randy Bishop had punctuated. As at the time of our report, the little girl is said to be under the care of the pastor as a second wife. The matrimonial home of the pastor is said to be in turmoil as the wife and children were said to be up in arms, making life miserable for the man of God, while his followership who revere him as righteous discuss the scandal, while other female members he had been on their neck for sexual advance confessed their experiences in the hand of the man. Right now, the Church which has over 5000 members is said to be shaking due to scandalous conduct of the founder cum General overseer by the Church which its name remains anonymous.

http://www.announcerexpressonline.com/?p=2919
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
I guess he is immitating Muhammad shocked

Has to be , because Jesus Christ or Paul never married and preached hard against such sexual perverted behavior.
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by kizydafizy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ My guess is, during the ordination of men of God these days. . .their dciks are no longer included!
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by PA1982(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
kizydafizy:

A renowned General Overseer of a frontline Pentecostal Church operating within Port Harcourt road axis, in Owerri, Imo State, who could not subdue his amorous desire, was said to have been forced to marry a sixteen year-old member of his Church he allegedly put in a family way. The pastor said to be featuring regularly on radio, with large followership could not resist the beauty of the teenage girl and fell headlong to the temptation as he lured the girl to bed with the consequences of unavoidable pregnancy. Grapevine sources hinted the Announcer Weekend in Owerri, that when the parents of the girl noticed unusual signs and symptoms, they suspected that their daughter must have “eaten the forbidden fruit,” and threatened to skin her alive if she did not confess the man behind the pregnancy. However, after serious threats, the girl confessed that it was her pastor, the General Overseer who took her virginity while making prophecies that God had chosen that she should be part of the pastor. Wearing their dagger at danger point, the disappointed parents were said to have confronted the ‘bishop’, who was said to have claimed that it was the work of the devil. He was alleged to have offered very reasonable amount and other offers as reparation to atone the havoc he wrecked, but the undaunted parents threatened to blow up the scandal to the world if he did not marry the girl. Inspite of the acceptance to take care of the girl until she puts to bed, the parents were said to have insisted on the marriage of their daughter whose career the randy Bishop had punctuated. As at the time of our report, the little girl is said to be under the care of the pastor as a second wife. The matrimonial home of the pastor is said to be in turmoil as the wife and children were said to be up in arms, making life miserable for the man of God, while his followership who revere him as righteous discuss the scandal, while other female members he had been on their neck for intimate advance confessed their experiences in the hand of the man. Right now, the Church which has over 5000 members is said to be shaking due to scandalous conduct of the founder precipitate General overseer by the Church which its name remains anonymous.

http://www.announcerexpressonline.com/?p=2919

Where to start?
, he lured the girl to bed with the consequences of unavoidable pregnancy.

Is there some reason pastors don't use condoms? Ignorance or what?

the girl confessed that it was her pastor, the General Overseer who took her virginity while making prophecies that God had chosen that she should be part of the pastor.

Once again, the mischief of prophecies!

claimed that it was the work of the devil.

Not only an unscrupulous old goat, but a coward as well.

, girl is said to be under the care of the pastor as a second wife.

What? What? What?
What kind of parents would permit such a thing?
The girl is now branded as a randy old goat's concubine!

Far better to be a single mum!
Who can take seriously the old goat's integrity to recognise the child as his?
He's shown to be a faithless hypocrite.
Far better to be a single mum!
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by kizydafizy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
wink @PA1982, well said! You just took a biopsy of the situation, made proper analysis of it & then came up with a befitting diagnosis. Big up to you jo!

But what really baffles me is that in the aftermath of this, the prophet of Baal will bounce back & carry on with the full support of his chronically gullible congregation, just as if nothing ever happened! cry cry cry
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by PA1982(f): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
I only wrote what any sensible person would write, though I adore compliments. grin
I actually have faith that as time goes by and people see that absolutely nothing happens by way of curses or divine retribution when these filthy MOGs are taken to task, they will lose their power.
Keep in mind these creeps maintain their power the same way jujmen do- by fear induced by trickery.
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by Rich4god(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
frosbel:

I guess he is immitating Muhammad  shocked

Has to be , because Jesus Christ or Paul never married and preached hard against such intimate perverted behavior.

Frosbel, You are a disgrace to xtianity. Sometimes i wonder the type of brain you have, do you ever think/reason. Sorry for been to harsh, but i must confess you post here piss me off, kos they are word of f**ls.
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by PastorKun(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
I doubt the veracity of this story, why the animosity if the Bishop has already been exposed and forced to marry the 'child'? Yes I admit there are a good number of pastors ridicling the church today, but the press is not helping matters as they are also guilty of inventing 'juicy' stories just to sell their filthy tabloids.
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by PA1982(f): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
A good point about the veracity of the story.
Still, it wouldn't be the first time a MOG has taken a 16 year old concubine, would it?
Why the animosity? Because the MOG is an adulterer.
He's violated his marriage vows.
He's corrupted a member of his congregation.
And even tried to cover it up with money- do you doubt the funds in question came from tithes and donations by the congregation?
And to top it off, the MOG has apparently committed bigamy.

frosbel, all we know for certain is that neither Jesus nor Paul ADMITTED to being married.
Do you catch the difference between that and not being married? wink
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by MyJoe: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
@PA1982
You can't blame the parents. If they are poor why should they spend their meagre resources on the pastor's child when they have other responsibilities to mind? Besides poligamy is accepted in Nigeria, although there are matters in cases of court marriage and Catholic weddings. The randy pastor will get used to having a second wife.

@op
This rap.ist billy-goat is lucky he does not live in a civilised society, which Nigeria is not. He would be headed to jail by now.
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by PA1982(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^Very true about the parents, if they're poor.
In which case more shame to the MOG for picking on a girl who is doubly vulnerable.

Multiple wives are legal in Nigeria, OK.
But a pastor, a Christian, having two wives?
And what is to prevent the MOG from throwing the second wife out of his home at any moment?
The MOG has already shown a complete lack of honour, manhood and faith.
What legal status does this girl actually have?
If any?
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by kizydafizy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
PA1982:

I only wrote what any sensible person would write, though I adore compliments.  grin
I actually have faith that as time goes by and people see that absolutely nothing happens by way of curses or divine retribution when these filthy MOGs are taken to task, they will lose their power.
Keep in mind these creeps maintain their power the same way jujmen do- by fear induced by trickery.

They've mixed old & new religion to come up with something that has clamped the development & progress of our people. As a result of this lack of progress, our people are languishing in poverty & all sorts of poverty related diseases. This condition is again interpreted by the tricksters (impersonating as men of God) as being sent/inflicted by neighbours, colleagues & supposed loved ones! Hence, there's absolute disunity & malignant malice! This effects the recycling of underdevelopment & lack of progress. . .& the vicious cycle (chain reaction) continues!

It's ok to uphold one's faith in the face of all these, I still have ample faith. . .but I can't help but wonder. For how much longer can our people continue like this without bumping into the almost "inevitable" extinction, or, worse still, perdition that seem to lie ahead.
Anyway, the optimist in me will always pray that the horrible future I see ahead turns out to be nothing else but a mirage! being sent/inflicted by neighbours, colleagues & supposed loved ones! Hence, there's absolute disunity & malignant malice! This effects the recycling of underdevelopment & lack of progress. . .& the vicious cycle (chain reaction) continues!
Re: Pentecostal Bishop Forced To Marry Impregnated Teenage Girl by kizydafizy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
Like I said before, don't be surprised if the Bishop bounces back to life like no atrocity was ever committed. This may be why the reporter maintained the man's anonymity. . .cos this same accused today might spring up tomorrow to point fingers @ the publishers that "wrongly soiled" his name. This is Naija for you!

(1) (Reply)

T.D. Jakes Comes Out For 'Gay Marriage' And 'LGBT Churches'... / Who Wrote The Book Of Hebrews? / Olu Orun....god Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.