Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply (14836 Views)

Adebayo Adelabu: Nigeria Gets 40,000MW Power From Generators / FG’s 10,000MW Power Generation Target Under New Threat / We Have Secured N567bn To Deliver 20,000MW Electricity – TCN Boss Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by SLAP44: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Light has been stable in my area for some years ...
My generator don spoil sef

In your area in London or Ghana? grin
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by chikason22(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

22,000 Megawatts that only exists on the pages of newspaper

When last did you enjoyed 10hrs uninterrupted power supply in your one room apartment?
Prince abeg reduce the volume of vawulence grin grin. Omo see uppercut you dey give Urchíns. Lol.
I think they deserve it. Very stubborn creatures.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by ugodson(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only IPOB will say a 62 years old man is a youth

Why are you pained my brother. From the 3 Major contenders Atiku, Jagaban anf Obi who is the youngest. Also check their vice Apc is totally out of the equation is Datti not also the youngest.

Why bring up IPOB. As an IBO man i wouldn't want Nigeria to be divided we can live together in peace. Thats why is called NIGERIA
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

In your area in London or Ghana? grin
Please stop exposing your ignorance, must you know everything?
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by Mandate2023: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Goodday90:
Fashola is overrated,somebody that couldn’t raise even 20mw,Fashola should have just remained in Lagos sucking bulaba’s dey balls instead of disgracing his lineage in Abuja
You insult me father,I am not mad because I know it’s why you Yorubas do,always insulting one’s mother and father,it’s normal over there

Tinubu that u r insulting is someone father too.....dey never insult datti reach wetin u talk he don dey cry......deep down inside u and every other right thinking person know when u r mentioning Fashola u can't mention obi.....u igbos r just tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by SLAP44: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2023
sapele914:
Please stop exposing your ignorance, must you know everything?

How's Accra this morning grin
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2023
chikason22:

Prince abeg reduce the volume of vawulence grin grin. Omo see uppercut you dey give Urchíns. Lol.
I think they deserve it. Very stubborn creatures.
You and that so called biafran princeofeko don’t deserve electricity.

Nonsense Ipobian bush men of Congo descent.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

How's Accra this morning grin
Charlie all is well this Monday moring grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2023
Dialpad:
How can he make such promise... I bet he didn't

Why can't he make such promise? Men capacity are different. He knows his capacity.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Thanksful:

Why can't he make such promise? Men capacity are different. He knows his capacity.
You wicked people want to kill this man for his family?

Because to you Obi will go and force those lazy people in the ministries & agencies to work effectively overnight?
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by mycar: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2023
sapele914:
It is not usual for peasants & slaves to make mockery of their masters so says Ecclesiastes.

However, I am a Lazy Almijiri gloating in my penury waiting for others to come & make my life pleasant and so what?
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by hush15: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2023
metaluterus:
kiss

I hope Obi is serious and not taking Nigerians for ride just like Buhari denied his campaign promise

For the first time, I will believe in a politician. I believe him, I believe in him and I am voting him with my one vote...

One vote 4 Peter Obi secured in the bag.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by Superwave16320: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Continue lying to yourself
In my area light that is scarce is now a daily thing.

SLAP44:

People like you should be flogged publicly by the government for your lack of thinking capacity.

I am in a blackout for the third time in 2 days and you're talking about an imaginary 20k megawatts while generator wan tear my ears?

Some zombies are irredeemable.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
hush15:

For the first time, I will believe in a politician. I believe him, I believe in him and I am voting him with my one vote...

One vote 4 Peter Obi secured in the bag.
The irony is that this is a democracy, a tree does not make a forest, he cannot even do half of what President Buhari did.

Others have their own agenda, President Buhari found out the hard way that this is not military system of government as he may have envisaged, where a clique has absolute powers.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by SLAP44: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Superwave16320:
Continue lying to yourself
In my area light that is scarce is now a daily thing.

You must be living in Ghana? grin
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by SLAP44: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2023
sapele914:
The irony is that this is a democracy, a tree does not make a forest, he cannot even so half of what President Buhari did.

Others have their own agenda.

You simply don't know who Peter Obi is, a lion cannot be compared to a cat.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

You simply don't know who Peter Obi is, a lion cannot be compared to a cat.
Yet the cat ran away from Apga because of his Oga & friend Willie Obiano, then ran away from pdp because of his friend & Oga Nyesom Wike?

Indeed he is the lion of Awka.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by nnamdi640: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2023
OkutaNla:
Scammer. He's well aware that Nigeria has already raised it's electricity generation capacity to over 20k, just the transmission capacity that is currently being increased in phases. God forbid that he wins, he'll now claim credit for it. Good thing is the Joker isn't going anywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/nigerias-raises-electricity-generating-capacity-to-22000-megawatts/amp/
Continue deceiving yourself, has Thievenubu said something about how to improve electricity if not to insult his opponents. The only thing Thievenubu is good at is to insult his opponents and release rubbish and meaningless statements. Thievenubu was busy shouting Obi like a mad man in his last campaign as if Obi was the cause of his madness, again the only time he said something about electricity, he just messed himself up by talking about down payment to roast plantain.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by SLAP44: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2023
sapele914:
Yet the cat ran away from Apga because of his Oga Willie Obiano, then ran away from pdp because of his friend & Oga Nyesom Wike?

Indeed he is the lion of Awka.

We love and respect every move of Peter Obi in Nigeria. Even if he changes today to Boy's scouts party, we will all decamp and vote for Boy's scouts. grin We trust Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by SLAP44: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
Continue deceiving yourself, has Thievenubu said something about how to improve electricity if not to insult his opponents. The only thing Thievenubu is good at is to insult his opponents and release rubbish and meaningless statements.

Exactly, Tinubu is just a glorified ethnic bigot.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

We love and respect every move of Peter Obi in Nigeria. Even if he changes today to Boy's scouts party, we will all decamp and vote for Boy's scouts. grin We trust Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.
Same way you deceived yourself with Nnamdi Kanu before porting now to Judas Peter Obi, it is your prerogative, you can do what you want.

If you like 1 million of you ipobians turned Obidients should vote, Peter Obi will never win the general election, Orji Kalu or Rochas Okorocha stand a much better chance than the Ndi Igbo Judas.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by 07kjb: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2023
Emu4life:

No mind them. How is what Obi saying now different from what Buhari said in 2014? All na scam, all of them Presidential candidates

Obi is not BUHARI

OBI WILL STOP AWARDING GHOST CONTRACTS THAT WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS

NIGERIA HAS MONEY JUST THAT YOU ARE BLINDED BY CORRUPTION
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by HenryWilliams(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2023
mycar:

state government do not produce electricity

Lagos State has its own Electricity Board and has 4 generating hubs(Ikeja, Alausa, island) and it generates electricity for it's two Secretariats in Alausa and Ikeja, LASUTH, High Courts in Ikeja and island, and numerous Agencies across the State.
Be informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
07kjb:

Obi is not BUHARI

Superman Pandora will do the work of the Minister & Permanent Secretary? When I hear clueless people like you reason, the more I know that Peter Obi doesn’t stand a chance.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
sapele914:
You wicked people want to kill this man for his family?

Because to you Obi will go and force those lazy people in the ministries & agencies to work effectively overnight?

Lol! You have lived with so much failure and negativity that you think progress is impossible.

Everything respond to the leadership.

Once you see your boss behave in a particular way, you call in line.

Buhari fumbled because of the long time it took him to make his first move. After the long wait, the move was below expectation. Everything went sideways.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by sapele914(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! You have lived with so much failure and negativity that you think progress is impossible.

Everything respond to the leadership.

Once you see your boss behave in a particular way, you call in line.

Buhari fumbled because of the long time it took him to make his first move. After the long wait, the move was below expectation. Everything went sideways.
Only Lazy Clueless Almijiris, you and those your brothers from Yobe State will be waiting for Federal Government in Abuja.

Was it President Buhari that appointed the Governor & Local Government Chairpersons in your state, does the president control your state house of assembly, was it the Federal Government that drafted & approved your state budget? Are you not aware that Nigeria has 3 tiers of government?

Notwithstanding states still receive free money from the Federal Government every month?

All these Mumurist on Nairaland, be waiting for Federal Government to come and create jobs & wealth for you based on your comparative advantages. Lazy Thing.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by shogz89: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Akujuriobi:
Read the message very well, he promised to distribute 20,000 mega wats and not add. What is currently be distributed is within 6000. Let us not allow hatred, tribalism and nepotism destroy the country and put people into perpetual poverty.
how do you distribute what you don't have,, Nigeria is not even producing up to 8,000 mega watt
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by Parachoko: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

22,000 Megawatts that only exists on the pages of newspaper

When last did you enjoyed 10hrs uninterrupted power supply in your one room apartment?
The Transmission do not have the power to transmit the 20,000MW

That's why Siemens is presently working on transmission lines.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by shogz89: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2023
obynzo:

Power is the exclusive preserve of the FG to handle and not states. Try and talk with sense it will help you.
Oga, there is a number of megawatt states are allowed to generate, Lagos generate some of its power,, there are IPPs in Lagos. Fashola and Tinubu did it while in power, Sanwo olu is currently building one to cater for the light trains.. So this your excuse no hold water,, how many megawatt did he generate as a state governor. Tinubu partnered with AES to generate 270mw.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by Emu4life(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2023
07kjb:

Obi is not BUHARI

Lol, I passed this phase in 2015. You think an individual can fix Nigeria with this rotten system? Keep your hopes high, I pray you don't get disappointed grin
As for me, I will watch NatGeoWild during the polls.
Re: Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply by edoairways: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Emu4life:

I think Power has improved significantly. Even my Village wey no dey get light for 2-3 weeks straight now has 16-20 hrs power daily when I visited last Month. When I asked people for how long? They said it's been 2-3months constant light. There are many places in Nigeria now that enjoy 24/7 uninterrupted power Supply except there's a technical glitch. I think this due to the Recent sack/restructuring of the Discos by the Power ministry.

Remember, when we started seeing improvement, we thought it was cuz of raining season but the Power situation is getting better daily.
Buhari don try for Infrastructure but he is slow in Security and Dumb in Economy.
You can't use your village or some areas to judge performance of power supply in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him / Service Chiefs Shun Reps As Speaker Runs To Buhari For Help / Off-Cycle Elections: Members Ask Labor Party Chairman, Abure To Step-Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.