Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye (350 Views)

What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye by thisweekng: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has opened up about his experience with EFCC officials many years ago.
The respected Christian preacher claims that when he purchased a private plane some time ago, agents of Nigeria’s anti-graft agency started to investigate him.

Adeboye said he went to God for direction when the EFCC men were dispatched to question him about the recent situation while preaching at the Redemption City’s “Wonderful” Holy Ghost Service on Friday through Saturday morning.

When he was given the opportunity to possess a plane, according to Adeboye, there was a lot of uproar and criticism of him coming from all directions.

“They sent EFCC to come and probe me, “Where did he get the money to buy a jet?” etc. The noise was much. Then one day, I was flying because I didn’t buy a jet for pleasure; the work has expanded to the level that there is no way I can do it by commercial travelling,” Adeboye said.

Sharing his travel experience and how a private jet became a necessity to his ministry, Pastor Adeboye said: “If you want to travel by commercial, you have to wait for their timetable. If I have to wait for their timetable, I won’t be able to do what God wants me to do. I mean to give you an example: I finished in our European Convention in Spain one night, 33 nations gathered together; as soon as I dismissed the program around 12 midnight, I head straight to the Airport to travel over to Hong Kong.

“I arrived in Hong Kong the following day, did what I needed to do and then moved on to Singapore. I arrived in Singapore, did what I needed to do and then headed for Australia. I got to Australia, did what I needed to do, I headed to Papua New Guinea.

“I needed to touch all those places, minister to them, dedicate the churches, ordain pastors and be back before the next Holy Ghost Service. There’s no way I can do that by commercial plane. That’s what led to the jet. The noise was great, and I was becoming a bit disturbed.”

Speaking on what he did, the RCCG general overseer said he asked God, saying, “Father, what do I do now? and God answered him saying “Don’t answer them, I have you surrounded.”

Sharing further Adeboye said: “One day I was flying; it was during the day, far above the cloud. I just felt the Holy Spirit saying, “Look out of the window.” I looked out of the window and said, Lord, I can’t see anything. He said, look down at the cloud and I saw a rainbow.

“Now normally a rainbow is an arc but this rainbow that I saw was a complete circle and it was extremely big. I looked down into the center of the rainbow and I saw the shape of a plane. It looks as if the rainbow was moving, always keeping the plane in the middle.

“The Lord said to me, “Son, the shadow you see is the shadow of this your plane. I have you surrounded.”

“I decree to somebody here today, My Father who is a consuming fire will surround you.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/09/what-i-did-when-the-efcc-investigated-me-for-buying-a-jet-according-to-pastor-adeboye/
Re: What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye by SocialJustice: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Washer man.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye by DonBenny77(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
Washer man.
Wash your own na
The gospel isn't relevant enough for private jet but for showbiz

1 Like

Re: What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye by SocialJustice: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2023
DonBenny77:

Wash your own na
I say the man na washer man, wetin concern me and you.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
DonBenny77:

Wash your own na
Stop spewing that nonsense. Gospel is relevant and so it becomes OK for the man to bill people using God's name? Una dey think at all? undecided

God told you that these men will come to steal, to kill and destroy His sheep using His name and here you are making excuses for exactly that which God warned against. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did When The EFCC Investigated Me For Buying A Jet, - Pastor Adeboye by VEHINTOLAR: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hallelujah, glory be to Jehovah through our Savior Jesus Christ !

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Church To Debate Same-sex Marriage Today / Cash Scarcity: This Is How The Antichrist Will Lure Many To Receive The Mark. / Oniline Modrasah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.