Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano (26417 Views)

Texas: Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Woman, Ripping Unborn Baby / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Plateau Months After Killing Pregnant Wife (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by mmadu4: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
I cannot even begin to imagine this sad news sad.

He just murdered 2 people like that embarassed.

No need to charge this man to court, Just beat him to death immediately.

Gosh! I hate men!

If you hate men . That includes your father and brothers

Useless lesbian spotted. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by mmadu4: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

Lesbian spotted
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by koladebrainiac(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
this guy no look 20 year old,he looks, 16-17 year old
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by triple996(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2023
This one nah curse de follow am
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by eben97: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2023
ITS there work.na small work sef!To kill a will ,to slaughter at command.we have got them here plenty plenty nothern brothers of ours!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by yusluvad(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2023
This is so cruel and disheartening...
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Mrkindness: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
This are the bastards north us been grooming thinking they are showing love to their brothers. If this guy killed a non Muslims expect the northerners to defend him.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Adeagbo77: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Nursepepeye:
does that look like a man to you? Islam thought him how to do that
Must you bring your stupidity into all issues? How about the homicides that happened in the South. Did you see anybody attaching an religious colouration to it? You had better go and examine your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Slynation(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Face of Man abi face of Boy...!!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by professore(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!
If I show you real love (the way love should be) , you will love men than women.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by chimezie1283: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2023
envoymedia:

"The suspect, Gaddafi Sagir, ‘m’, 20 years old was arrested in an uncompleted building in an attempt to escape from Kano.

This one want to escape to SE and be killing people pretending to be unknown gun men. After they will say it's Biafran's.

[b]Thank God he was caught
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by newoffer: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2023
The way underage marry in that region is something to worry about .
Pharaoh4rin:
He's an Hausa boy. Nothing d happen. Mai duniya? Life don't mean sh1t to nthern Muslims, hence they take life at wish. And there's nothing anybody can do about it, after all there belief supports bl**dsh€ds. Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Uredan46(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2023
I fear those Hausa guys wearing sport shirt or Nika........ Is either they are evil or devil.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by superCleanworks(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2023
olasaad:
Thank God he was caught before he joined Dangote trailer and travel down to the south to become an Okada rider/Shoe maker/London Tailor.

RIP to the lost soul cheesy

there are many of these cold blooded killers all around us.
they even enter people's houses in the name of selling water and removing dustbins.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by idrisaleo1: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nursepepeye:
does that look like a man to you? Islam thought him how to do that

And the cannibals and ritualists amongst you.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by donwitty(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fear north
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by OdefaGirl(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

3 people or probably 4
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Slapsticker: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
She had her daughter at 17 ?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by everythinggirly(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
This one na fowl spirit.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
olasaad:
Thank God he was caught before he joined Dangote trailer and travel down to the south to become an Okada rider/Shoe maker/London Tailor.

how did u come up with this? It seems you are glad it happened. God heal ur soull
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by olaztek(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!
He actually murdered 3 people. The boy is a monster
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by JDJ4: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
envoymedia:
Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano (Photo) see him face

https://igberetvnews.com/1436122/man-arrested-killing-pregnant-stepmother-8-year-old-daughter-kano-photo/
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by JDJ4: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
See him face
envoymedia:
Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1436122/man-arrested-killing-pregnant-stepmother-8-year-old-daughter-kano-photo/
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Bintdawood(f): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Adeagbo77:
Must you bring your stupidity into all issues? How about the homicides that happened in the South. Did you see anybody attaching an religious colouration to it? You had better go and examine your brain.

She's just a religious bigot
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Toosure70: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
That's the effect of war, all these killings will only make the children heartless for rest of their lives. This one Hass seen killing tire . Reason Yoruba you called coward are wiser than you people.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by dochenaj: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
This one has the capacity for terrorism and banditry.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by tenpipsperday: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
The caliber of devils apc people are readying to unlesh mayhem. Thier structure.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by delzbaba(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na so dem plenty for Lagos now,,, you see all those aboki okada in Lagos ehn , pls don't fight with them oh, some are escaped murderers.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Mrlecturer2: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!
men are in trouble
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by BigDick70inch(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!

U hate mehn......but u love their d.ick....
Confused something......
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by backnbeta(f): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
olasaad:

My thoughts exactly! Most of these okada riders down south are actually fugitives running away from justice
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano by Scamburster(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

Gosh! I hate men!
You started early.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / NDLEA Makes Its Largest Cocaine Seizure Of 21.9Kg In Abuja Airport / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.