Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

After Being Infected With HIV, How Long Does It Take For The Symptoms To Start A - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Being Infected With HIV, How Long Does It Take For The Symptoms To Start A (205 Views)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / How I Got Infected With HIV / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Being Infected With HIV, How Long Does It Take For The Symptoms To Start A by Fez555: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
It is important to note that not everyone who is infected with HIV will experience symptoms. In fact, it is estimated that between 30-50% of people who are infected with HIV do not experience any symptoms at all for several years after becoming infected.

For those who do experience symptoms, the time it takes for symptoms to appear can vary greatly. Some people may start to experience symptoms within a few weeks of becoming infected, while others may not experience any symptoms for several years.

Read more>>>https://medicalcaremedia.com/after-being-infected-with-hiv-how-long-does-it-take-for-the-symptoms-to-start-appearing/

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Every Woman Try Yin Yoga? / 10 Natural Things You Can Use To Treat Cough / My Fingers Hurts And I Lack Stamina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.