Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,196 members, 7,913,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) (16325 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Moh247: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari want some people to cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by rolams(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is what the PDP members have been looking for since.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Dapson73(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
OGIBRA:
They ask for buhari at APC campaign rally, now that buhari is present,LETS WAIT AND SEE, WHAT WAILING WAILERS UNITED (WWU) HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT...
one thing is certain, they will stil wail...
I.O.T

The delusional Pandoralists will shift poll that Buhari attended for Binani and not Asiwaju. Awon were grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by ubimagos: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just like Obi made Anambra the best state in Africa,!
RichardNgene:
Enugu Deserves Better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Juanmike(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Atiku and Obasanjo operated SPV to corruptly enrich themselves.

Andy Uba was a party to this and he's a bosom friend of peter obi in Anambra PDP.

Same Peter obi was economic adviser under Obasanjo.

Same peter obi was VP candidate under atiku

Same peter obi is now being endorsed by Obasanjo obviously to continue their corrupt practices

Dey play. Don't vote wisely ooo. Dey play
Same OBJ tried impeaching Obi.
Propaganda will not distract us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari has distanced himself from Tinubu according to zombiediots. MUMU people!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by PassingShot(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Olachase:
After 7 years plus way this man put us through and am still here standing strong I thank God for life cry cry
Moaning wailer, PMB is the best democratic president Nigeria has produced.

You wailed and moaned for 8 years, what did you expect as the outcome of daily wailing?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Pinito: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Height of desperation by Agbadorians. Buhari was invited by the Governorship candidate but Tinubu team had to reschedule thier own just to seek validation. Tinubu cannot be president.
first you people said Buhari has abandoned Tinubu, now that he has gone there you cooked up another version of story. Obidients are confusionist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The northern votes will only favour Atiku and Kwankwaso more because the north vote for there own

Buhari is not on the ballot this time so his presence in Tinubu rally won't do much for Tinubu. Baba know these, Tinubu useless and foolish urchins know these ..

It's no longer Buhari has abandoned Tinubu? You're officially the most shameless thing on earth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Alllucky: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
His arrival doesn’t matter. They’re all failures
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by onuman: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
I don't understand: is president Buhari joining a rally aimed to hand Nigeria over to a Tinubu who forfeited $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government?
I thought Buhari stands for anti-corruption.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by IgOga(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Election is about party......APC will fight Atiku for votes in Adamawa....PDP must be more strategic......campaigns can't stop cos Atiku is on vacation......youth wing....women wing must activate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Jevica: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:
They were crying on social media claiming Buhari has abandoned Tinubu, I wonder what they are going to say now that Buhari is in the state of the main opposition

When we say Obidients are just internet enthusiast that only come online to suppress their depression, people would say we are hard on them.

How can Obi who doesn't have one poster from Lokoja to Lagos win election in Nigeria?

Buhari will worsen the campaign for Tinubu because he is a huge failure.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin grin they will get High BP Buhari is fully in the Game for APC to remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ grin grin grin grin

I and other BMCs are fully in Yola, today is another happiest day

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria, Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released, Pandora Obituary said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below, he said he turn Northerners to slaves unto the Igbos if he wins. The DSS should do the needful and arrest Peter Obituary now, before things gets out of hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

grin grin After them done push am to attend in order for party to safe face. Baba, everybody knows that Buhari is not in support of Thieffnubu's ambition. So safe yourself the talk as it doesn't change anything.

All we need is a free and fair election and by the grace of God almighty, that is what we will have. ObiDatti 2023 hi
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
I super love buhari

Give him your toto to lamba at the other room then
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Mccullum: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The northern votes will only favour Atiku and Kwankwaso more because the north vote for there own

Buhari is not on the ballot this time so his presence in Tinubu rally won't do much for Tinubu. Baba know these, Tinubu useless and foolish urchins know these ..

See town crier. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
JoeNL22:

Buhari! Hear me, campaign for this man below, when you start the campaign. You hear me?

kid will always be kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin After them done push am to attend in order for party to safe face. Baba, everybody knows that Buhari is not in support of Thieffnubu's ambition. So safe yourself the talk as it doesn't change anything.

All we need is a free and fair election and by the grace of God almighty, that is what we will have. ObiDatti 2023 hi

Stop crying is too early to cry grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by onuman: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:
They were crying on social media claiming Buhari has abandoned Tinubu, I wonder what they are going to say now that Buhari is in the state of the main opposition

When we say Obidients are just internet enthusiast that only come online to suppress their depression, people would say we are hard on them.

How can Obi who doesn't have one poster from Lokoja to Lagos win election in Nigeria?

The opposition party you said is PDP, not Peter Obi.
It's only persons who wish Nigeria becomes a PARIAH STATE who will want a Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government to become president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Svoboda(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Anything Buhari touches turns to gold. This good man has smoothened the rough paths for the Jagaban.
Buhari is all shades different from the rascally Obj, who adopted intimidation and coercion and blackmail and other nefarious means to rig late yaradua to power in 2007. It is a pity that millenials and other one eyed nigerians dont understand or pretend not to remember.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Daaswert: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin grin they will get High BP Buhari is fully in the Game for APC to remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ grin grin grin grin

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria, Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released, Pandora Obituary said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below, he said he turn Northerners to slaves unto the Igbos if he wins. The DSS should do the needful and arrest Peter Obituary now, before things gets out of hand

I watched the video nd he didn't say anything like that... I guess you just needed more view for your YouTube channel... So I will report this link to YouTube now
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by AMI3(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Me I want to see ROTIMI AMAECHI. If not I will not take APC serious
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Wickedfact: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Akpu pig like you is now an expert on Northern affairs. Senseless thing.
That's how you advertised your stupidity during APC's primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Stop crying is too early to cry grin grin grin
LOL... Cry over what? Atiku is the only threat Obi has, not Thieffnubu. All I pray is for a free and fair election that's all.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Most of these online warriors can't afford ordinary tooth pest not to talk of food.. I wonder the kind mumu wey full Nigeria
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Mandate2023: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Politically u r empty head.......kwankwaso cannot get tinubu's number of vote in the north, all dis while u'v learnt nothing, hatred for tinubu has eaten ur brain

Tinubu will get reasonable number of vote behind atiku in the north due to his popularity, VP, ruling party, highest number of governors, Muslim Muslim ticket and money to influence some outcome, aside north where will atiku get votes to back himself or aside SE and SS where will obi get vote to back himself.....with kwara, Kogi, niger, nasarawa tinubu will obviously win overall in NC

U saw what happened during the primary and u said and I quote that primary is d most difficult for tinubu to win as the governors will decide where most of the delegates will vote....at d end u saw what happened but yet u still don't want to use ur dumb head to reason grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by sukar886: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Obituary fools kee you generation ...BST

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Sultty(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
what else is he going there to say "naigeria from top tu botum" tinubu will just be the final to nail to the coffin the final straw to break the camels back tongue
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
They will chant Atiku just to mock Buhari for his underperformance.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by Realist777: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

Having posters littered everywhere in town does not guarantee victory bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

lol. We don dey expect this. Where ve u been ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decree 4 Was Promulgated In 1984 To Shield Buhari's Corrupt Past / INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike / Alleged Weapons Swap: Retract Your Fake Story – DSS Tells Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.