Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,315 members, 7,900,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available (724 Views)

This Happens When You Practice Self Intimacy / I Apply Vitamin E Oil On My Face See What Happens / Call For CCTV Installation In Your Store/shop Today.don't Wait Till It Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by BettingScam: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
You went to a barbershop to have your hair cut, but the salon only had one hair clipper. After waiting for two hours to get your turn, the barber cuts the person before you, and his head looks exactly like this. What will you do ?

Japa or wait and barb

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by JasonScoolari: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
The barber will have to sterilize the clipper twice and wash it with the precious blood of Jesus....

Sweetplum boyfriend should try and take care of his head..
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by superCleanworks(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
I will simply wait to see what the barber himself will do.
if he will ask me to come and sit down or sterilize with spirit and lighter before calling me.

thank God say I fit barb myself jeje
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
BettingScam:
You went to a barbershop to have your hair cut, but the salon only had one hair clipper. After waiting for two hours to get your turn, the barber cuts the person before you, and his head looks exactly like this. What will you do ?

Japa or wait and barb
You thief my pic. I v copyright to that pic. It's the head of a boy here.

JasonScoolari:
The barber will have to sterilize the clipper twice...

Sweetplum boyfriend should try and take care of his head..
If you mention me again I ll give you e-slap
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by JasonScoolari: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

If you mention me again I ll give you e-slap

That's your boyfriend's head right there, please tell him to take care of it.... I will be in Lagos next week to cut my hair.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by Abfinest007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
I will excuse myself and run away
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
JasonScoolari:

That's your boyfriend's head right there, please tell him to take care of it.... I will be in Lagos next week to cut my hair.
I no get bf. So that must be you

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens? Picture Available by JasonScoolari: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
I no get bf. So that must be you
Because the SIMP nor dey Nairaland abi? Dey deny am, you hear. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Designs / Looking For Good Party Dress / Promotional Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.