Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday (865 Views)

UBA Test Invitation @ PH On 16/03/15 / Bank Test In Ph On Saturday 31st March / What's Up With Sapeim Test We Took At Ph On 19th Feb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by igweosita: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
Pls does any one in the house know the time and the venue of the access bank test holding in PH on Friday 31st August?
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by oremoren(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2007
I will find out 2moro.but pls if any knows kindly post it her efast . we all need it
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by bruce(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2007
It could be methodist primary school (forgotten the name of the street) but not far from ohaeto street, D/line, Ph.
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by hart: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2007
The venue is methodist primary sch ubono st D/ Line, after garrison.
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by mengolo: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
plz i wud like to know how access bank contacted their applicants I also applied but was texted to come 4 a test in Lagos the next day afta the message. I cudnt make it but was assured that i will be called again wen ph wud be doing theirs, and my cv collected again in my state branch,
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by igweosita: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
Thanks alot Hart and Bruce.
But pls we also need the time.

@mengolo, if u have a 2.1 , u could come with ur passport and cv to the venue and u will be allowed to sit for the test
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by Icon4s(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
Igweosita,

Very generous of you.But note that you have just narrowed your chance of getting that job except if you too are not writing the test.Good boy! grin grin grin
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by skirmish: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2007
Icon4s:

Igweosita,

Very generous of you.But note that you have just narrowed your chance of getting that job except if you too are not writing the test.Good boy! grin grin grin

Meaning?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by creamdoll(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2007
methodist primary school,mbonu street,d\line.the tym is 1pm.
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by Matured26(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hi all,
Can anyone help with good description from a popular street or road?
Thanks
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by ijeky: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2007
Are gate crashers allowed.
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by Matured26(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
Yes Brother,
Gate crashers are always allowed with access bank.
Just make sure u go with 2 passport photos, u have a 2.1 and not more than 26yrs.
You'll write the test
Re: Venue Of Access Babnk Test In Ph On Friday by tundysho(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
Very selfish GLUTTON YOU WANT TO EAT THE 'FOOD ALONE'

You have forgotten that the race is not for the swift.You think there is something you can do if God does not want you to secure that job.Telling others about the job can never narrow your chance,rather it will boost it

THINK AGAIN NG

Icon4s:

Igweosita,

(1) (Reply)

United Mortgage / Making The First 10 Minutes Of An Interview Count / New Job Vacancy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.