Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail (20273 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Obaofaba: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Evil governor.

If he like he should construct another london Bridge, that's own cup of tea.

All I Know is that we won't forget Bamise and Bolanle's case he swept under the carpet just to save Tinubu's name.

Wicked governor!!

Hate people from the other side has arrived.

Always wailing

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by azpekuliar: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
This one rushed to commission an uncompleted railline because of election cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Shalashaska: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's about time railways become a thing in Lagos state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by lereinter(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obaofaba:
Sanwolu!!!!

Are you the only governor in Nigeria?

Your achievements made others looks like councilors governing their states.

Asiwaju is not just achiever, he ensures that all his successors succeeds.

The only one that went astray, he ensures that he never returned.

Obasanjo once said to Goodluck Jonathan that " we can help you secure job, but we are not the one to help you do it".

Jagaban secured a job for Ambode, but he failed to do it and got the boot.

When Ambode was fired, I thought Asiwaju made his first mistake, alas I was a kid that doesn't know his left from right.

Sanwolu through Asiwaju proved me wrong in a very short time.

Funny

Comic

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Okoroawusa: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I Love Lagos

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by AutoConsult: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Great development.

Meanwhile I want Lagos state government to phase out those yellow buses and phase in new ones with different colour.

Those yellow buses are part of Lagos heritage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by lereinter(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
PussyMiners:
1 Sanwoolu is equal to 5 South East governors. Very irresponsible lots .
Why should they care when their subjects are obsessed with Yoruba land and Tinubu cheesy grin

Osus are the Fulani of the South

The amount they pay you people to write fallacy, can it get you a Canada visa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Zulum500: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Evil governor!! When will he announce Bamise and Bolanle case that is in court undecided

All I Know is that we won't forget Bamise and Bolanle's case he swept under the carpet just to save Tinubu's name.

Wicked governor!!

Thooonndeeer faya you pig

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Obaofaba: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
Kama puro Sanwoolu deserved second term. But Buhari's failure is making me hate APC

Is Buhari on the ballot?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Moh247: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is why Lagos State can never vote PDP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Obaofaba: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
lifenija:

Drunkard.
See as u dey praise people wen dey throw u peanut.

Poverty dey worry u

Go and say that to your next to nothing governor that made your life miserable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Mandate2023: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
kayconnect2015:
make una dey whyne unaselves.. this has been a project from governor to governor..

truth be told, it finally becomes a reality and we pray its being maintained well.

Kudos!!

So other states have not been having governor to governor?

Dis same system of continuous governance is what u guys r always insulting tinubu for that Lagosians r mumu but those who believe to be smart r running to that same lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by tempest01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
These people are wicked. More than 7 years to deliver. Drag one project tool election year while looting and mis managing resources.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Mandate2023: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
lifenija:

Drunkard.
See as u dey praise people wen dey throw u peanut.

Poverty dey worry u

Show us what ur own governors throw to u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Skyehigher1: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
God bless Lagos and to let God bless Nigeria we need to vote for a visionary leader asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by donkelz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
niyisky:
We don't have time for noise in Lasgidi...our work will make the noise. Let's calmly wait for February 25th to teach the lousy noise makers some lessons � �

Mumu! This blue rain line that has been pending since Tinubu's time as Governor, na now dem won finish am. Let have common sense abeg!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by traihit: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
PussyMiners:
Why should they care when their subjects are obsessed with Yoruba land and Tinubu cheesy grin

For every Sanwoolu, there's a Dapo Abiodun!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Golan007: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Edo no be Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by redcliff: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
niyisky:
We don't have time for noise in Lasgidi...our work will make the noise. Let's calmly wait for February 25th to teach the lousy noise makers some lessons � �

where in Lagos do you live?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by redcliff: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Skyehigher1:
God bless Lagos and to let God bless Nigeria we need to vote for a visionary leader asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Is Tinubu the governor of Lagos State?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Murketeer: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
PussyMiners:

Good afternoon boss...sorry ...I wanted to inquire...I have noticed in this nairaland that amongst all the tribes in Nigeria ...The Yorubas and The Igbos have so much hatred towards each other...they are the only two tribes that can insult each other from thread to thread even when the topic doesn't concern the two tribes ....Pls what exactly is the origin of this hate... I'd really like to know
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by kolexy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Evil governor!! When will he announce Bamise and Bolanle case that is in court undecided

Wicked governor!!

When died it become the responsibility of a Governor to announce cases. Infact, what do you mean by announcement of a case?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Chetas81(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Superwave16320:
In fact remove Umahi all Igbo governor home n abroad are completely dead never to ever wake up again

YOU ALSO FORGET THE FOUR YEARS DISASTER IN LAGOS STATE UNDER THE SECRET CULT GUY

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by iamsolasoul(f): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
So proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by omonnakoda: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Murketeer:

Good afternoon boss...sorry ...I wanted to inquire...I have noticed in this nairaland that amongst all the tribes in Nigeria ...The Yorubas and The Igbos have so much hatred towards each other...they are the only two tribes that can insult each other from thread to thread even when the topic doesn't concern the two tribes ....Pls what exactly is the origin of this hate... I'd really like to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1esIqOVYp4

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obaofaba:

Is Buhari on the ballot?
He's not there. But I just ni like that man due to his misrule

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by Abbeytoy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is loud...

Very clean UK iPhone 12 for sell
64gb
87% BH
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail by omonnakoda: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obaofaba:

Hate people from the other side has arrived.

Always wailing
Why are they so bitter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Buhari’s Ministers Fight Over Nigeria Air / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.