Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video (509 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video by phoneport(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
The girl who left home on Christmas Eve, returned two weeks later only to be punished by her angry mother.

A video has captured the moment a woman mercilessly flogged her daughter for leaving the house for two weeks during the December holiday.
The girl who left home on Christmas Eve, returned back just this week, only to be punished by her angry mother.

The video has sparked mixed reactions.

Watch The Video Below;
https://www.tori.ng/amp/223866/mother-flogs-daughter-who-disappeared-for-twoweeks.html

Re: Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video by Moh247: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
I pity her... G boys are not smiling
Re: Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video by JasonScoolari: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Very good mother.... Atleast, this will install some amount of discipline into that spoilt wayward brat. Imagine the emotional pains and disgrace she has caused her parents, especially the mom.

Even the Holy Book says; “Spare The Rod, Spoil The Child.”

Re: Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video by Shalashaska: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
All these babes no dey hear word sha.
Re: Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video by BMathew: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Re: Mother Flogs Daughter Who Disappeared For 2 weeks During The Xmas Holiday (Video by Foodqueen(f): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
She isn't flogging her cos she left home, she's flogging her cos she spent too much time.

It would av been ok, if it was weekend or a week.

It isn't her first time. No first timer will do such.

(1) (Reply)

I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In / deleted / Pls I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.