Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,291 members, 7,881,077 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other (6885 Views)

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by bennybuhari: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) tor Lagos State in the 2023 general elections, Dr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) has described as falsehood claims that he called Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the party a liar in a recent interview.

In a statement signed by Gbenga Ogunleye, Head, Media & Communications, JANDOR4Governor Campaign Organization, Jandor said the blog report is the handiwork of some disgruntled elements who are desperately trying to create a wedge in his relationship with George.

The statement reads "Our attention has been drawn to a blog post, deliberately misrepresenting some statements made by the Lagos PDP Governorship candidate, Dr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (JANDOR) during a live interview on Your View with Morayo, a breakfast show on TVC earlier today".

"The misleading post stated that JANDOR referred to Chief Olabode George, a national leader of the party as a chronic liar in the course of the interview".

"This is obviously a hatchet job sponsored by those who are jittery by the rising profile of the PDP in the state and the mutual respect that exists between JANDOR and the well-respected elder stateman. The blog post aimed at misleading the public on the true content of the said interview".

"It is important to note that at no point in the live interview did JANDOR use any derogatory word on Chief Olabode George nor used any uncouth word to describe Mr. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, a former gubernatorial aspirant in the party. Rather he cleared the air on the wrong perception from a section of the public on the events leading to the primary elections through which he emerged as the party’s candidate and his choice of Olufunke Akindele as his running mate".

"Dr. Adediran equally unequivocally assured the public during the interview that the PDP in the state is united and will prosecute the forthcoming general elections from a common front and rescue the good people of the state from the decades of bad governance and outright mismanagement of our common patrimony".

'Members of the public are enjoined to ignore the fabricated report".

https://independent.ng/i-never-called-bode-george-a-liar-we-have-mutual-respect-for-each-other-jandor/

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by PrinceOfLagos: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jandor is sensible than Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins that insulted Pa Adebanjo, General Olusegun Obasanjo, Aare Afe Babalola, wole Soyinka for endorsing Peter Obi instead of Bola Thiefnibu

They forgot that what an elder see while sitted, a child cannot see it even if he climbs iroko tree

Tinubu senseless urchins are the most terrible set of humans on earth

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by nairavsdollars(f): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
There's no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by vengertime: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Labour party we shouldn't worry ourselves with Jandoor and his bulshitt. Atiku has destroyed his chances with his greed.

Jandor should focus his campaign in Tinubu strongholds in Lagos cos if he is focusing in labour party strongholds for votes then he should expect to see 2,000 votes for him that day. It will be like Sowore and KoWA party votes

3 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Daaswert: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hm
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by FalseProphet1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
I see 2023 elections permanently retiring more than 85% of Nigeria's corrupt politicians.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by bigdammyj: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's a family affair.

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Redaco876: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ok I believe it
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by MathewOG(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
7 strange things that will happen if BOLA TINUBU Becomes President

That I have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NqH6FHHw88
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by JohnPortar: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Okay, but we still won't vote for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by JoeNL22(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jandor.....declare your unwavering support and love for this man below

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Omniman(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
sad
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by sofeo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Alright!
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by kessdivine4all: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
The incoming

4 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by SoftP(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
APC urchins are always arrogant in words & appearance ( The Agberos)

Atikulators are always deceptive with words and confused with their looks (blunt liars)

The only set of persons that looks confident & futuristic with their looks are the Obidients’

By their looks we shall know them

None can stop the movement, Obi-Datti 2023

2 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by LordIsaac(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
I really understand his position as a protege....it would be a fine attempt!
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Zulum500: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

Sanwo olu lekan si grin

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
politicians eeeeh make i quiet jare
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by webservice4: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good

for your web design service

zero eight one twenty twenty seven three three zero five
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by nazicartel(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mutual respect?.... All these boys without respect. No matter what. You should take Bode as a father figure and nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Passionate888: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na so grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Mandate2023: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Jandor is sensible than Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins that insulted Pa Adebanjo, General Olusegun Obasanjo, Aare Afe Babalola, wole Soyinka for endorsing Peter Obi instead of Bola Thiefnibu

They forgot that what an elder see while sitted, a child cannot see it even if he climbs iroko tree

Those that brought a foolish urchin like u to dis world are the most terrible set of urchin on earth........ grin grin grin grin grin na tinubu matter dey ur brain morning till night.........he dey pain u gan grin tinubu is ur next president if u like cry blood

6 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Is Jandor still in the race? Even Funke Akindele had since abandoned the campaign.

6 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Menclothing: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who.get jendor supermarket?
Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Passionate888: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wole Soyinka endorse Peter Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by OGIBRA(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
NOTED...
But, unfortunately jandor and bode george are not on the same page about lagos governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Isn't calling Bode George liar much better than calling him an Ex-convict, or as the Americans would say, a Jailbird? He oughtn't take offence at the appellation, Liar. What would he have said if Jandor had called him by his proper appellation? Jandor get respect no be small. He's considerate also. Fayose wouldn't have cared to call a spade, spade. Porsin wey no get chill.

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by Adamsonian1993(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wole Soyinka declared is support for TINUBU but not against him.

Don't be a mischievous type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by nairavsdollars(f): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin angry angry
seunmsg:
Is Jandor still in the race? Even Funke Akindele had since abandoned the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other by FuckOsuPigs: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This mbaise DonkeyofLagos grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, And Ahmadu Bello, All Clueless Founding Fathers. / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.