Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

10 Best File Converter Sites 2022 (docx Pdf Xls Ppt) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Best File Converter Sites 2022 (docx Pdf Xls Ppt) (166 Views)

Nigeria Aims For 214% Boost In Oil Sector PPT Revenue In 2024 / Sysinspire PST File Converter Software / Top Tips For Buying The Best File Cabinets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best File Converter Sites 2022 (docx Pdf Xls Ppt) by techjustify(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Every now and then I happen to put my virtual bookmarks in order. As in the material reality, even in the digital one there is a need for a minimum of organization, just enough not to get lost in a glass of water and not to get confused.

So, with some regularity, I reorder files, folders and documents. And since I use the cloud more and more often, my lists of useful sites must also be updated, eliminating duplicates and closed sites.

And, if necessary, adding web addresses and personal rankings. This is my ranking of what are, at the moment, some of the best sites for converting files and documents online.

Table of Contents
Best File Converter Sites 2022 (DOCX PDF XLS PPT)
PrimoPDF
Neevia Technology
DocsPal
DocX to Doc
Word To PDF Converter
Investintech DOCX to DOC
PDF To Word Online Converter
PDF2JPG
CometDocs
Adobe Create PDF

Best File Converter Sites 2022 (DOCX PDF XLS PPT)
PrimoPDF
He has practically always been in the top positions. Its main utility is all in the ability to directly upload a document and download it in PDF format. Yes, many other sites have developed and implemented this feature since him. But PrimoPDF is still one of the fastest. And of the most famous.

Neevia Technology
Absolutely misleading name for this application. With Neevia we can upload DOC, DOCX, XLS, PPT, PDF files and convert them to PDF . Or in an image, if needed. Although, I admit, it has never happened to me to convert a text document into a drawing. At worst the few times I served something special I always got away with a screenshot of the portion that interested me.

DocsPal
Who knows why some categories of sites manage to confuse ideas with names that do not do it justice. In addition to allowing the conversion between different formats of text documents – the famous DOCs – DocsPal is designed to support various multimedia files. Like MP3s and MP4s. Or, why not, even archive files such as RARs and ZIPs. In practice DocsPal turns out to be a very useful site.

Read More:- [https://techjustify.com/best-file-converter-sites-2022]

(1) (Reply)

Golden Globe Awards 2023 Live Stream: How To Watch / Golden Globes 2023 Live Stream. The Date For The 80th Annual Golden Globe Awards / Igbos Are Making A Costly Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.