Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,937 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

10 Best OBS Studio Plugins For 2023 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Best OBS Studio Plugins For 2023 (412 Views)

9 Best OBS Alternatives For Live Streaming In 2023 / Best OBS Settings For Streaming 2022 / OBS Studio Guide For Beginners In 2022: Complete Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best OBS Studio Plugins For 2023 by streamingadvise(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
In this article I will bring my top favorite OBS Studio plugins. I’ve been using and explaining about OBS Studio for years on Youtube and I tell you: these plugins are not here for nothing. They allow you to do much more sophisticated things than pure OBS. some of the things

animated motion transitions
animate any font or filter
face tracking (camera follow the face)
play sounds/sound fx with click
remove background without having the green cloth
go live to several places at the same time
add sources from other computers (webcam from a second computer, for example)
Table of Contents
10 Best OBS Studio Plugins for 2023
1. Move transition plugin
Animated motion transitions for your fonts.
Powerful font motion animations
2. StreamFX
Amazing set of effects, filters and other features.
3 – obs-websocket + Touch Portal
Control OBS by mobile phone
4 – obs-ndi + NDI Tools
Add fonts from other devices (multiple computers)
5 – Tuna
Share information of the songs you are listening to.
6 – Replay Source
Instant replays in slow motion
7 – Waveform
Generate audio visualizer (sound waves) for songs
8 – Input Overlay
Show keys and clicks in video
9 – Multiple RMTP outputs
Stream to multiple platforms simultaneously
10 – Soundboard Dock
Panel to play sound effects and music with clicks
It turns OBS into a video editor by enabling keyframes
Bonus – Closed Captioning OBS Plugin
Automatically generated subtitles in OBS Studio

10 Best OBS Studio Plugins for 2023
Just high. I say that after interacting with them, you will see OBS Studio transform into something much more powerful and fun . You won’t even believe it’s the same show. Plugins will supercharge OBS and give your streams and recordings a lot more power. Let’s go to the top.

1. Move transition plugin
Animated motion transitions for your fonts.
And the big winner is the Move Transition Plugin. With it you can make transitions that move and resize the fonts on the screen. Like this? See below!

Read More:- [https://streamingadvise.com/best-obs-studio-plugins]

(1) (Reply)

MTN Top Executive, Lynda Saint-nwafor, Fingered In Veteran Actor, Saint Obi’s De / Transforming Nigerian Youths Program / Neo Life Has Gotten Me Into Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.