Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) (2105 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by rwanda1: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Buhari4sale: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's a simple advice that should look at your community and avoid voting the wrong violence and dubious set of people into power. If truly Easterners are civil with much elites to convince the people especially about the killings in the East. They should avoid Voting for OBI because he has never condemn IPOB otherwise known as unknown gunmen.

If you like vote for person wey finish your region and destroy your community.

BAT can silence, caution, correct and stand any form of mayhem, corruption among other relative enemy of national interest and progress.

Use your sense and avoid Atiku the grand thief

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Massiveglory: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Anti tinubu message.

8 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by oyin44: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari said....don't let the problem people dominate us.. (north)

It means that ,don't let the yiibo dominate the north

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Zionmdde: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
The way he didn't mention "vote Tinubu" na wa ooo he is still saying "vote people "

13 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by ganisucks(f): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
The message is simple: Tinubu is the APC Presidential Candidate. I have no candidate. Vote who you like.

16 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by ganisucks(f): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari4sale:
It's a simple advice that should look at your community and avoid voting the wrong violence and dubious set of people into power. If truly Easterners are civil with much elites to convince the people especially about the killings in the East. They should avoid Voting for OBI because he has never condemn IPOB otherwise known as unknown gunmen.

BAT can silence, caution, correct and stand any form of mayhem, corruption among other relative enemy of national interest and progress.

Look, what you're refusing to understand, was transmitted to the 12million northern bloc voters who received the message loud and clear.
Tinubu is not Buhari's candidate. He is the candidate of the APC.

14 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Buhari4sale: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
ganisucks:

Look, what you're refusing to understand, was transmitted to the 12million northern bloc voters who received the message loud and clear.
Tinubu is not Buhari's candidate. He is the candidate of the APC.

Listen to it again. Buhari is a man of himself.

Remember, I'm for everybody and I belong to nobody. That's who he is but will be able to. Work against his party?

Though Northerners believe in their brothers than political party but this is new era and the table is turning very quickly. Buhari will be retired for life in the next few months. Permanently retired.

The closest to the presidency corridor is BAT
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by ganisucks(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Remember, I'm for everybody and I belong to nobody. That's who he is but will be able to. Work against his party?

Though Northerners believe in their brothers than political party but this is new era and the table is turning very quickly. Buhari will be retired for life in the next few months. Permanently retired.

Don't worry. The Northern voters got the message.

10 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Sultty(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
I hear u loud and clear. We don't want another failure like u
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Vote for a responsible candidate. grin

11 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by JoeNL22(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Obi has been condemning the attack of IPOB & UGM & ESN. you have refused to use your sense. Go and check his Twitter page. He does it all the time. As usual, sense is truly not common.

5 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Heffalump(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari4sale:

From the tone of your writing, you don't know what you're conjuring Mr man. You need deliverance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by PerfectMan24: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
TVC will hide this one
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Afonja, stop twisting everything to suit you

3 Likes

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by jahsharon: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari cannot stop Tinubu. Tinubu made Buhari President. Buhari is s political son to Tinubu. If Buhari decides to be unfortunate like fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo and Obasanjo, Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire will humiliate them all, just as he did at the APC Primary
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by plaindealer: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Asiwaju's comments dey always spark reaction with obi Pandora Igbos...

Bunch of abia village losers... grin
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by abobote: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
There's nothing inspiring about Buhari's message, so disjointed and incoherent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by sweerychick(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
oyin44:
Buhari said....don't let theproblem people dominate us.. (north)

It means that ,don't let the yiibo dominate the north
ode if he was referring to Tinubu he would have said " please go to your constituencies and vote Tinubu, a responsible candidate and his Vice Shettima, make sure u vote for them so that they would continue my good works for you people ". Buhari just passed a subtle message to them to vote for responsible people..

Get That into your skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by sukar886: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu urchins are crying out blood now ... Buhari my man
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Timatayo1: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu is finishe
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Whoknow: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bad market for APC
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by ibechris(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
I am still surprised how Nigerians voted a man who speak English as if he has ginger in his mouth.

Same mistake is about to be made to vote in a Nigerian escobar.

I pity this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Tenses: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibechris:
I am still surprised how Nigerians voted a man who speak English as if he has ginger in his mouth.

I pity this country.

Bros, the thing weak me aswearugud

Pure iberiberism!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by uba1991: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Buhari4sale:

are you talking about the same Tinubu who is the father of corruption? Are you talking about Tinubu that collect 51 billions every month from Lagos state treasury?
Are you talking about the same Tinubu that is licking the microphone?
I am ashamed that educated fools are gunning for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Yankee101: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Nobody supports tinubu
Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by uba1991: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Buhari4sale:

I wish you are in the north to hear what the people are saying.
Will you vote for APC after buying fuel at 500 naira per litre?
Will you vote for APC after sleeping in filling stations looking for fuel?
Will you vote for APC after buying rice at 50 thousands naira?
The number of votes Tinubu will get is the exact number of fools we have in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video) by Fuckyoumod: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2023
ibechris:

I pity this country.
lol.... Ginger and garlic.

Buhari made it clear today, that he is not in support of the landlord and owner of Lagos state.
Tinubu has 68% of Lagos resources.

Shame on Nigeria should such man become president.

If after all your suffering, you still go to the polling unit to vote Tinubu, them you will remain a fool forever. Hunger will kill you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal / How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War. / Simon Ekpa Accused Nigeria Air Force Of Missing Targets And Bombing Palm Trees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.