Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,694 members, 7,951,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (36238 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 5:14am On Oct 23, 2013
@tsmith

Your grievance will be forwarded to the appropriate quarters.
Will get back to you in the best possible time.

----Edited

Ivyblue had deactivated nairaland account some while back.

When someone deactivates their nairaland account, all traces of their past posts are all gone with the username. That explains why you can't locate her original thread where you made comments.

The other thread about her evemtual suicide has been locked because no one has any concrete prove she killed herself eventually.

Rumours are not entertained on nairaland that's why most reported news here require a source to back them up.

If the poster who reported her suicide had enough evidence to substantiate her claim, there is no reason for the thread to be closed.

Hope your questions have been answered?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2013
I think that same poster is ivyblue, one of her initial post was in suicide thread, she was also contemplating suicide. She just wanted to de activate her ivyblue account and use sthe new one.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by azpekuliar: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mods, kindly place this thread on the FP. I have seen worse threads on there recently. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1412859/what-recently-realized-been-doing
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mumumugu(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by infonubia(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi Mod,

Check this one out. Lots of pregnant women can relate with it. Front page please....thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1497253/touch-pregnant-womans-belly-pennsylvania
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by blaquin: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi mod. i really wish for quick n urgent advice.
my younger sister called me this morning almost crying concerning her relationship n her intending marriage saying she was confused. she was actually dating a particular politician from a Christian home but a Muslim. though married once with a child before d wife died.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
blaquin: Hi mod. i really wish for quick n urgent advice.
my younger sister called me this morning almost crying concerning her relationship n her intending marriage saying she was confused. she was actually dating a particular politician from a Christian home but a Muslim. though married once with a child before d wife died.

Sir, can u create a thread for this please do that others can contribute.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by infonubia(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi mods, let's try this again. This thread is highly recommended for FP

https://www.nairaland.com/1497253/touch-pregnant-womans-belly-pennsylvania

Note: This is InfoNubia and I approve this message...lol
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tunapa2009(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi moderators.
This story is recommended for Front page.. Thanks..
www.nairaland.com/1499702/isaac-brown-five-year-old-boy-feels
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by 2legit2qwt: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Can you recommend for fp please? I'm trying to get varying opinions on it

https://www.nairaland.com/1501625/watching-indecency-considered-cheating#19248784
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: Can you recommend for fp please? I'm trying to get varying opinions on it

https://www.nairaland.com/1501625/watching-indecency-considered-cheating#19248784

Roy,

Have you recommended this?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tunapa2009(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
tunapa2009: Hi moderators.
This story is recommended for Front page.. Thanks..
www.nairaland.com/1499702/isaac-brown-five-year-old-boy-feels
Hi mods.. I really appreciate it...thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2013
Hey mods, pls I beg u, there is a thread about a young guy who is suicidal that I want u guys to recommend to front page so pple in his situation can reach out to him. His case is very special.

Sorry I didn't post d link.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 4:49am On Nov 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hey mods, pls I beg u, there is a thread about a young guy who is suicidal that I want u guys to recommend to front page so pple in his situation can reach out to him. His case is very special.

Sorry I didn't post d link.

The thread has been around for a while but it was moved from section to section.

Serious threads like suicide are not so good for front page as people who are not matured enough will only come in and make nonsense of the situation as evident with the number of hidden post on that thread.

Some nairalanders even here in family section who should be wiser and matured kept on abusing the Op and making fun of him. it was disappointing that they couldn't see beyond the title of the thread.

I hope you agree with me that making front page might not be a good idea after all.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

The thread has been around for a while but it was moved from section to section.

Serious threads like suicide are not so good for front page as people who are not matured enough will only come in and make nonsense of the situation as evident with the number of hidden post on that thread.

Some nairalanders even here in family section who should be wiser and matured kept on abusing the Op and making fun of him. it was disappointing that they couldn't see beyond the title of the thread.

I hope you agree with me that making front page might not be a good idea after all.

Very well said Roy!

I couldn't have said it better. Suicide threads are not good for the front page.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2013
This is conspiracy!
Why r u two against moi? What I do?

But seriously, b4 I made that suggestion, I ve weighed the scale and he has more to gain if it goes fp. Some in his shoe will tell him how they weathered their various storms. Sickle cell is no moi moi and his age is very vulnerable. In as much as I know how some pple will post shyte, they can still do so here, and I bet u, he will learn a lot more if it has a wider view.
Let pple meet and interact with this lad.
Is that too much to ask for? Is this not one of the benefits of this forum?

If on d other hand u guys wanna help, go to his thread and ask for his opinion. If he is ok with it, fire d go!
(It seems we r not talking about d same thread o!)
Or u guys can still talk to him.
(E dey pain me o.)
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Lol @ Yellowpawpaw, myself n co-mod think alike. smiley

Can I have a link to the thread?

Thanks.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2013
sanb: Hi Tgirl

Please kindly check your mail. I sent an email to you recently

Please can you kindly action my request

Thanks

Ohh! Sorry dear. Seen and replied.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks; and I've also replied back.
Tgirl4real:

Ohh! Sorry dear. Seen and replied.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tnature: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi mods, check on this one for front page. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1511808/whats-name-daughter-changed-name
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
tnature: Hi mods, check on this one for front page. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1511808/whats-name-daughter-changed-name

Will be considered.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2013
@mod , tk dis little token frm me to, then to front page.

My ppl perish becos of ill knowledge

https://www.nairaland.com/1517441/reasons-why-all-ladies-most
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by infonubia(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by zeuskyrocky(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2013
My name is Jude and i am from Anambra state.Am the first Son in the family of 5 siblings. I studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Nigeria,Nsukka were i graduated since 2008 and i have completed my NYSC. After my NYSC,i searched for a job but no one is coming forth. When i think about my future it brings a biger shock to me because i believe i have a long way to go in life. I lost my lovely Dad the same year i graduated and since then i have been struggling hard to make ends meet. The whole of my family are looking upto me in terms of financial support since am now a graduate but i always have non to help myself let alone to my family. I have no person to help me get a job but always look up to God. please my dear brothers and sisters am pleading in the name of God to help me out in which ever way you can to bring back a smile to me and my family. I realy need a job. I am presently in Lagos looking for anything to do but got non. To feed now is a problem. Please if anybody has anything of help am ever ready to embrace it. Please do not look at me as a begger but as you brother in need. Thanks and God bless us. Amen
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mumumugu(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by infonubia(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hi RoyalRoy, please check on this thread. Recommended for FP. Gracias!

https://www.nairaland.com/1520393/meet-baby-born-11-12-13-14
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
infonubia: Hi RoyalRoy, please check on this thread. Recommended for FP. Gracias!

https://www.nairaland.com/1520393/meet-baby-born-11-12-13-14

Done.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by infonubia(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Done.

Thanks. Do I need to go on a 40 day fast now? I don't think the admins are buying it...lol
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by RoyalRoy(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2013
infonubia:

Thanks. Do I need to go on a 40 day fast now? I don't think the admins are buying it...lol

Lol.

Sometimes it takes days for them to review every recommended topic.

Maybe prayer and fasting can do the trick.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.