Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,606 members, 7,932,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why People Don't Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Don't Help. (261 Views)

Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor / Don't Help Me By Giving Me Money / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Don't Help. by morinto: 1:12am On Jan 10, 2023
I remember last year December a girl was crying to me that her mother is dying and she needed money for operation. I just told her that I don't have money but after much insiting and begging. I dash her 50k cash for her mum operation. My girlfriend even call me mumu for helping that girl and told me she is faking it. That the same December close to 25 this girl was asking me for money to spend on her and I told her am broke and the next question was this is close to Christmas so by now you are suppose to be paid salary by now. That word vex me like mad. So I was this like idoit think I am working for her to pay her bills and I don't know what to do with money. Then my girlfriend which is my Ex started billing me I should give her Christmas and New year money and I told her I don't have and the next thing she said I have given all my money to my different girl friend and forget her. I told her I won't take such nonsense from her and she started giving me attitude which eventually lead to break up because I refused to give her money. Actually the breaking up did not really pain me emotionally because she was a liability and always asking asking me of money. I even wanted to teach her one of the lastest trending course in ICT so that she will be independent but she refused. That was the day I lost interest in her and what crown the the matter worst is that I ask her if I am broke whether she will still love me and her response was God forbid u can't be broke and I said I know I can't be broke but u have not answer my question whether you will love me if I am broke and she skip that question. That was the moment I know she likes my money but not me.
Facts : Even though I was not emotionally pain by her break up. I still lost my time, money and focus towards her.
Moral lesson from my life: Never date a woman who is beautiful and have no goals or aspirations because dey think the world rotate around them but instead spend your money on real woman who love you without any factor and also who have purpose and passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Don't Help. by yrhuhfy113: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Bro I feel your pain shaa.... it happens to the best of us.

I believe you slept with her... so she felt entitled.
Basically you were paying for the rights to her body...... simple. TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL grin
SEX brings out hidden nature... in people whether they are married or not.

Major Lesson, take relationship as a contract so you don't regret. Always choose financially stable babes and your life will be far better and you have more chance of getting married and having a happy home. The LOVE will not be based on money.

Relationship should not become an orphanage.

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Searchingvictor / 4 Relationship Red Flags In Someone You Should Never Ignore / Why You Should Speak Words To Affirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.