Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,075 members, 7,933,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday (31167 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by emerged01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin deliver me here...
Lol! You dont need deliverance,you are not possessed. You just need build your spirit to resist any bad habit that can hurt you. Subject the demand of your flesh to the control of your spirit. That Is all you need. Dont lose your will to the things the flesh demands. Your will to reject its demand is what makes you a true man.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
You’re lucky. It’s like I’m lactose intolerant and can’t drink milk without diluting it in very hot water first. And can only drink half a day if not I’ll purge. Enjoy your milk guy. White people take milk everyday.

Diluting it in hot water doesn't even help me.

I don't touch milk at all anymore.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Cengizbaba(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
From one problem to another ���

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Sweetvie: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmm undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by favour32(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
As male and adult,milk nor good for you o
E go later help you enlarge your prostate.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
You are loading ur kidney with toxic. Stop

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by RECHMOND: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Good morning..

Eversince i stopped gambling ND masturbation ..i have been doing fine nd living a comfortable life with they little i have.

A very big shout out to those who adviced me ND also prayed for me...i appreciate you all I'm a free Man now... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But these particular one set in... imagine,i have been drinking peak milk (tin) every day by day; ...
Please what is the side effects of consuming too much milk everyday...

Bro how did you do it, how did you stop masterbation

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by bigtt76(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
How much you go pay? grin

Unyimekelvin:
what if I get use to sucking of breast every day
Will you be giving me?? grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Maliqcious: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Big Boy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
bigtt76:
How much you go pay? grin i will pay in dollars, but won't try it cos i might get rid of your nipples.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by bigtt76(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Werey cheesy

[quote author=Unyimekelvin post=119912438][/quote]
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
bigtt76:
Werey cheesy

e shock you?? grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by meobizy(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2023
1. It's a healthy habit.

2. You're the type who gets addicted to things easily. Find a productive activity and nail it into your personality. I recommend sports of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
1. It's a healthy habit.

2. You're the type who gets addicted to things easily. Find a productive activity and nail it into your personality. I recommend sports of any sort.
Good morning!!

I gad you, thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by meobizy(f): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

It's good to have it daily. You should maintain it. Not stop it

When you consume over a litre of milk per day, that's when it's too much. You are within perfectly healthy limits and I recommend you keep it up. It builds up your calcium level, which you'll need as you grow older as a human. It also builds up your protein levels.

Let me tell you as a fact professionally, every human should have at least 250 - 400 ML of milk per day, this is in line with WHO recommendations. You should be carrying out professional research, not asking from a crowd of fools

https://www.dairy.com.au/dairy-matters/you-ask-we-answer/yawa-28---what-is-the-recommended-daily-intake-of-milk_cheese-for-an-adult

https://www.verywellhealth.com/usda-excessive-dairy-recommendation-5209241

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/milk-benefits#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2

I practice what I preach. Add Malt to it as you take one or two tins daily and watch your skin glow after continuous consumption. Pictures they say speak a thousand words.

The more I use this forum, the more I come to the bolded conclusion. Where's the picture of your skin?
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by DMCY: 2:18am On Jan 11, 2023
chatinent:
It will milk you.

You forgot to add the word ‘dry’ grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by DMCY: 2:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Good morning..

My guy, it will ‘milk’ you dry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by yom2(m): 3:00am On Jan 11, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

When you consume over a litre of milk per day, that's when it's too much. You are within perfectly healthy limits and I recommend you keep it up. It builds up your calcium level, which you'll need as you grow older as a human. It also builds up your protein levels.

Let me tell you as a fact professionally, every human should have at least 250 - 400 ML of milk per day, this is in line with WHO recommendations. You should be carrying out professional research, not asking from a crowd of fools

https://www.dairy.com.au/dairy-matters/you-ask-we-answer/yawa-28---what-is-the-recommended-daily-intake-of-milk_cheese-for-an-adult

I practice what I preach. Add Malt to it as you take one or two tins daily and watch your skin glow after continuous consumption. Pictures they say speak a thousand words.

daily consumption not so healthy for older people. Makes u age faster like meat and egg
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Ifogift007: 3:28am On Jan 11, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

Patron...I hail boss

I also take 1 peak milk daily

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by FarmFreshNG: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Ifogift007:
Patron...I hail boss

I also take 1 peak milk daily

wink
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Offpoint1: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

Dey consume nonsense wey dey tell you, a milk and malt daily as a man... I pity you.

The only time you need milk as a human, twas in your infancy. Learn from nature.

Instead of those things you dey, change am to fresh vegetables, fruits and water..... it's 1000x better than those shxt killing you in disguise
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by chatinent: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2023
DMCY:

You forgot to add the word ‘dry’ grin
I'll add it now. It deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by ekitimanalways(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
shocked cool shocked like seriously, but I lack self control....

Thought it's something about addiction.

Perhaps your addiction to milk is a result of high blood levels of gliadorphin or casomorphin.
Specialty labs will test the urine for casomorphin and gliadorphin. High levels are consistent with food addiction, either from decreased DPP-IV relative to demand, leaky gut, or both.

If present, it is certainly advisable to cut out gluten and dairy entirely while sorting out the cause— just be prepared for withdrawals. You may need to wean off slowly so that the process is tolerable, just as you would with medication.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by afariogunone1(f): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Like seriously
Okay the gym awaits you
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Lolz, that's not a serious issue, if you don't have the money to buy it, you will stop taking it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by FarmFreshNG: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

Dey consume nonsense wey dey tell you, a milk and malt daily as a man... I pity you.

The only time you need milk as a human, twas in your infancy. Learn from nature.

Instead of those things you dey, change am to fresh vegetables, fruits and water..... it's 1000x better than those shxt killing you in disguise

I know better than you as a medical scientist. Stick to your graphics design job
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMCY:

My guy, it will ‘milk’ you dry grin grin
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Tonytonex(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I'm not a rich kid grin grin undecided
akpan iko. You are not a rich kid? How much is a tin of Pmilk? Mbok kuyak nsak imam
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by FarmFreshNG: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Offpoint1:

God punish poverty. Here's today's own...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tonytonex:
akpan iko. You are not a rich kid? How much is a tin of Pmilk? Mbok kuyak nsak imam
imam ke ayemmi isak?? Go ahead and laugh jare!! grin grin grin..

@Tonytonex, this name sounds familiar but let's me mine My business...ke afo udoho idaad. grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Tonytonex(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
imam ke ayemmi isak?? Go ahead and laugh jare!! grin grin grin..

@Tonytonex, this name sounds familiar but let's me mine My business...ke afo udoho idaad. grin grin grin
my name sounds familiar as in how? Nsi ben idaad edi ekor mmi?
Afo yene ibuot ebot? cool
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tonytonex:
my name sounds familiar as in how? Nsi ben idaad edi ekor mmi?
Afo yene ibuot ebot? cool
ukam undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hunters Fight Over An Antelope Their Dog Caught (Video) / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? / See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.