Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Without Treatment, How Long Can A HIV Patient Live? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Without Treatment, How Long Can A HIV Patient Live? (264 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Without Treatment, How Long Can A HIV Patient Live? by Fez666: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Without treatment, the life expectancy for someone with HIV can vary widely. The course of the disease can be affected by a number of factors, including the individual’s overall health, their access to healthcare, and how quickly they begin treatment.

In the early stages of HIV, many people may not experience any symptoms, and the virus may not cause much damage to their immune system. However, without treatment, the virus will continue to multiply and eventually lead to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), the final stage of HIV infection.

Read more>>>https://medicalcaremedia.com/without-treatment-how-long-can-a-hiv-patient-live/

(1) (Reply)

"30 Days To Perfect Skin: Nigerian Techniques For Erasing Stretch Marks" / Order Xanax Online Paypal Services / Veteran Actress Maureen Okpoko Cries Out As She Goes Blind – VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.