Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

““I Don’t Want A Troublemaker, She Has To Be Calm”- Don Jazzy Reveals The Type O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ““I Don’t Want A Troublemaker, She Has To Be Calm”- Don Jazzy Reveals The Type O (255 Views)

The Troublemaker, UBONG KING Is Dead! / Tekno Drops The Agege Music Video Against All Odds, Gives Insight On His Type O / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

““I Don’t Want A Troublemaker, She Has To Be Calm”- Don Jazzy Reveals The Type O by Malodro: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Popular Music executive, Collins Ajereh a.k.a Don Jazzy has opened up about some interesting details of his life.

The Mavins founder got candid about his personal life as he talked about relationship and his love life, in a recent interview with media personality, Nedu on his popular podcast, Frankly speaking.

Don Jazzy confessed that he isn’t the type to stay faithful to one woman. According to him, though thingsREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

Is Papa Ajasco Dead? Rip Papa Ajasco / BB Titans Housemates Instagram Handles / I Have Never Disappointed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.