Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi (19984 Views)

Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Soludo Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-Governor, Ezeife Over Death Of His Wife (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nice.
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Tunasco4u(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Naira20: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Where is Mr. Ludo?
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by BestMan001: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
Where will Soludo hide today?

Inside casket

Mumu man like him

His ill action on PO might cause his second term bid from coming
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by sangresan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
janetjacob8:
Only a rigging can make obi loose this election

You mean among Ipob elements?
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by DennisEche(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Where is the picture? Send us full picture and not passport size.
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Officialgarri:
After the election, we will all go back to the IPOB drawing board grin

Obi or Biafra!!

See as this one dey scream. Alert don drop for im account from Anambra Brewery cheesy cheesy
I like your...

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by obyno82: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
tinsel:
Are you guys still editing the photo of the crowd at the rally?

where is the editing Oga? una no dey tire with propaganda?
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by tinsel: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
obyno82:

where is the editing Oga? una no dey tire with propaganda?
Sorry about that. Sent out this before I saw the videos and pictures
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Aguiyimba(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
For those that always scream Igbos don't support themselves won't see this. When they see 1 or 2 people saying otherwise they will now jump to there stereotyping narratives.

Even Jesus get enemies
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi

1 Like

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by matm: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
God bless Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by ChukwuObe: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Oduduwa Nation or OPC? Make una choose one.

You guys really confused me yesterday with what happened in Ojota

Yoruba are not depsirate about having their own nation. or do you see any UGM killing ourselves like you guys are doing daily? And we dont force our people to stay and sit at home even against their will. Such can only happen in a banana republic like Igbo land. And we are not fools that will be demanding that there eont belection in our land in one hand and be supporting a failure that increased poverty level in his state to 54% on the other hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
I take this meeting did not happen on a Monday, I would have taken the traditionally rulers serious, but if they cant challenge the sit at home spirit than what are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
JealousCobra:
Ezenwa Obi is a unifier not that fake PDP self acclaimed unifier.

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
quentin06:
I take this meeting did not happen on a Monday, I would have taken the traditionally rulers serious, but if they cant challenge the sit at home spirit than what are they?
Very good point, them old Ipobian cowards made sure it was Tuesday, these same fear fear creatures want to choose President for The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
Majority of the Nigerian youths from all sides of the country are energized to take their destinies back and are solidly with PODATTI.

We appeal to our parents nationwide to support and back the youths in this journey of taking back our country by casting their votes for PODATTI.

We cannot afford men who are more closer to going home to be presiding over the destinies of young men and women.

Parents, old and young , come out and support the youths in taking back our nation.
PODATTI are the candidates for presidency.
Papa, mama, pikin logo is where to place our votes.

May God bless you my dear.
I wish others like you will do the same to convince others like me But it's too late. It's not cursing, name calling etc...
See below what one of Obi supporters saying

@Mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Yoruba are not depsirate about having their own nation. or do you see any UGM killing ourselves like you guys are doing daily? And we dont force our people to stay and sit at home even against their will. Such can only happen in a banana republic like Igbo land. And we are not fools that will be demanding that there eont belection in our land in one hand and be supporting a failure that increased poverty level in his state to 54% on the other hand
Nicely stated.
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Deeprooted: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Not an Igbo but I love their culture

1 Like

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
BestMan001:

Inside casket

Mumu man like him

Disgruntled ex pdp members of Anambra State Ezeife & Co welcomed their fellow runaway from Pdp who wants to be President? Big deal.

Apga, Soludo & Willie Obiano are all shaking today?

Mumus keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by unclejb2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Oduduwa Nation or OPC? Make una choose one.

You guys really confused me yesterday with what happened in Ojota
I would choose OPC ahead of Oduduwa...

Urchins in painment right now
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by defashan: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
What is DSS waiting for in arresting this man? How can this man display a full Ivory like this? Is this a whole elephant tusk?
Imagine the audacity. Elephant is an endangered specie and this man is proudly displaying a tusk.

Where is Bichi and his DSS guys. Pls do the needful. Confiscate that tusk and send it to a museum.

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
unclejb2:
I would choose OPC ahead of Oduduwa...

Urchins in painment right now
Just like you would choose ESN before MASSOB?

Ipobian Muguist.
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by edungene7: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chai a true son of the land nwa afor even the gods are smiling right now the highest welcome you can ever receive as an Igbo son is to be welcomed by this men leave the fake Ghana must go dollar stealing Dubai landlord who came to embarrass himself
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Gohs: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president. . .

Obidatti is a goooaalll grin grin cheesy
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by izubext007: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
No mine dem
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by JealousCobra(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914

Urchin!

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Allisgud: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
For those that always scream Igbos don't support themselves won't see this. When they see 1 or 2 people saying otherwise they will now jump to there stereotyping narratives.
forget that thing igbo,if the people sitting where arrange as committee to solicit support for tilumbu with 500k each u wount see them in that gathering
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Help8: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naira20:
Where is Mr. Ludo?

He will be hiding in shame now,, one thing about igbos, they're very sensitive even y playing politics. So you have to be careful y dealing with them, because ones one hate you, majority will join

1 Like

Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
friends dem be
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by Pascal9: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
BestMan001:

Inside casket

Mumu man like him

because he told you hard truth that emotion couldn't allow you accept
Re: Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi by toujurs: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
How genuine is this news undecided. Was it not same Orji kalu. And ekwerrmadu that came on live tv, to make mockery of peter obi presidential interest. This one here are just pictures, it could be cropped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG / "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina / Nnamdi Kanu Sues Kenya Over Extradition To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.