Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February (3039 Views)

Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Carmal90(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I do, I know that emotions play a role in people's decisions.

I am not Obidient, but realities here shows that Obi is the seocnd most popular candidate in southwest after Tinubu.
It's why Tinubu had to be attacking him more in southwest APC rally instead of Atiku. Atiku cannot be a threat to Tinubu in southwest

It's also the reason why PO gets attacks more and vice versa from Tinubu supporters than Atiku supporters. If Obi is not popular, no one will care

Wait, he won't come second.

He will win.
Is that fair now?
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Carmal90(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
rummmy:
May your children have the character of whom you will vote for as president in 2023....
Tinubu and Atiku supporters say amen.

Ameen
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
ogunara:

Have you ever been to the SW?
baba yi, omo Yoruba gidi nimi, omo Isoyin ni ijebu nimi.

My polling center is even in my local government.
But I won't be voting for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Carmal90:

Wait, he won't come second.

He will win.
Is that fair now?
nope he won't win. He will be second.
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
baba yi, omo Yoruba gidi nimi, omo Isoyin ni ijebu nimi.

My polling center is even in my local government.
But I won't be voting for Obi
Which part of the SW is your unit?
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
ogunara:

Igbesa, Ijebu North East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
ogunara:

in Ogun state, I can assure you that Obi will be second, same In Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Igbesa, Ijebu North East.
I didn't see one obi poster in ijebu
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
in Ogun state, I can assure you that Obi will be second, same In Oyo, Ekiti and Ondon
Nope. 3rd at best
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
ogunara:

Nope. 3rd at best
okay cheesy
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
ogunara:

I didn't see one obi poster in ijebu
no be by poster o.
This guy. If Atiku like, make him put his poster for my bedroom, I no go vote am
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
no be by poster o.
This guy. If Atiku like, make him put his poster for my bedroom, I no go vote am
he has no support in ogun...
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Gunayo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I swear, he is.
He's not even my candidate but I know he is. We have to be realistic.

Peter Obi will sweep every single state of the SS and SE, PDP or APC will not win one. The best we can do is to steal as much votes as we can there
l like when people tell the truth in respective of their party affiliation. Kudos to you. You will soon be Obidient before the election.
Vote Obi for president.

1 Like

Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by senatordave1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I swear, he is.
He's not even my candidate but I know he is. We have to be realistic.

Peter Obi will sweep every single state of the SS and SE, PDP or APC will not win one. The best we can do is to steal as much votes as we can there

Not possible.pdp is too entrenched in ss.peter is nonexistent in bayelsa state.he can't win delta.crs is 50 50,he can win rivers and Edo while atiku will win crs
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Gunayo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

Not possible.pdp is too entrenched in ss.peter is nonexistent in bayelsa state.he can't win delta.crs is 50 50,he can win rivers and Edo while atiku will win crs
Are you seriously serious? Obi is non existent in Bayelsa and Atiku will win Cross River like seriously?
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by 9jahotblog: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
sukar886:

Bet ur 100k,obi win north central
bet 1m Atiku wins north central region of Nigeria in next month February 25th presidential election. Peter Obi ma lule piii
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

ol cheesy ok
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gunayo:
l like when people tell the truth in respective of their party affiliation. Kudos to you. You will soon be Obidient before the election.
Vote Obi for president.
nope, Sowore na him get my vote.

All of them including Obi, i see them as part of the old system
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by 9jahotblog: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
adem30:

Maybe Kwara,Kogi,Niger,Nassarawa are no more In north central
they are in the north central region of Nigeria.
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by senatordave1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gunayo:
Are you seriously serious? Obi is non existent in Bayelsa and Atiku will win Cross River like seriously?

I said labour or apc will win crs
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Osibajo2023: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Northwest
1. ATIKU: 35%
2. Kwankwaso:25%
3. Tinubu: 20%
4. Others: 10%

Northeast
1. Atiku: 40%
2. Tinubu: 30%
3. Kwankwaso: 15%
4. Obi: 10%
5. Others: 5%

Northcentral
1.Peter Obi: 35%
2. Tinubu: 25%
3. Atiku: 25%
4. Kwankwaso: 10%
5.others: 5%
Dull people, u think they vote personality, it is more of a vote,obi will not win a single state
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Sammy07: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
in Ogun state, I can assure you that Obi will be second, same In Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo

Lol, do you know what you are saying??

Lemme tell you, if care is not taken, Atiku will win south west.

Except if Tinubu isn't contesting then Obi will win south west
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

Lol, do you know what you are saying??

Lemme tell you, if care is not taken, Atiku will win south west.

Except if Tinubu isn't contesting then Obi will win south west
lol OK cheesy
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by ProfOkai: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
I wonder what ever makes them believe that north central regards Pa Peter Obi, he’s not known in any north central state.

Am in Lafia, NASARAWA state and it is all about Obi ...at least among those of us with our PVCs. Stop receiving yourself.
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by ProfOkai: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
orion7:
obi wins in Benue maybe 45/50%. THEN FCT 45/50%. Taraba 35/40%. That’s it really. The rest he will get at most 25%

Anytime you call FCT, note that Mararaba and Kari LGAs form part of that statistics and they are in NASARAWA state. Obi is winning NASARAWA state without stress
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Sammy07: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol OK cheesy

Yea, even here in Ondo, I know how e dey be
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sammy07:

Yea, even here in Ondo, I know how e dey be
mo ti gbo padi MI.

Vote for sowore
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
mo ti gbo padi MI.

Vote for sowore
Obi is likely gonna get more votes in NW than NE.
Southern Kaduna can give him votes that both Taraba and Adamawa can't collectively give him..
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Trollronaldo: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Obi is likely gonna get more votes in NW than NE.
Southern Kaduna can give him votes that both Taraba and Adamawa can't collectively give him..
I don't know, what I know is that Obi is not going to do very well in NE and NW
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I don't know, what I know is that Obi is not going to do very well in NE and NW
Yeah.. Most likely..

I'm still of the opinion that Obi can win Kaduna in NW and Taraba in NE if he plays his cards very well.. Victories in these states can improve his performance in the two regions.
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Felabrity: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Northwest
1. ATIKU: 35%
2. Kwankwaso:25%
3. Tinubu: 20%
4. Others: 10%

Northeast
1. Atiku: 40%
2. Tinubu: 30%
3. Kwankwaso: 15%
4. Obi: 10%
5. Others: 5%

Northcentral
1.Peter Obi: 35%
2. Tinubu: 25%
3. Atiku: 25%
4. Kwankwaso: 10%
5.others: 5%
you smart
Re: How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February by Felabrity: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
I wonder what ever makes them believe that north central regards Pa Peter Obi, he’s not known in any north central state.
person wey never go north before

Stop dreaming, Peter Obi was the former VP of Atiku In 2019

So the 5million+ northerners that voted pdp in 2019 did not know Peter Obi, or you think they are living under rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / Peter Obi Supporters Are Impersonating Yorubas To Gaslight Yorubas / Niger Republic Doesn't Even Respect Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.