Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,337 members, 7,913,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Who Can Help Me With This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Can Help Me With This. (607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Soylife(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
I opened a big game center last year november. I made mistakes as i was new in the business. One of the mistakes i made was getting a fat ps3 instead of the slim or super slim. Most times the game goes off by itself when customers are playing. I have repaired it severally and it keeps happening. Another problem is that the fat one doesnt accept much games especially mission games( and most gamers can spend a lot playing mission games).
I was advised to get the slim one but the problem is i dont have money for it( it cost about 60k) as i have spent a lot and still have a lot to spend on.
Pls if you have a ps3 you are not using and you can give me i will be very greatful. I can pay you for it(every month end). Or if you sell and you can sell to me and i pay you monthly i will appreciate it.
My shop is located at festac lagos.
Thanks
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Take a loan from one of the loan sharks.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Soylife(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Revolution2022:
Take a loan from one of the loan sharks.
I cant do that. I hate loans
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by ikeno(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
My advice to you is to sell it and add money and get the slim one but the slim type also gives same issue after sometime.

Most of those games especially the ps3,PS4 need ventilation because of the the chip that causes the yellow light of dead because it gets hot when being played.

When I was running my game business I normally use mine for 3months and sell then get a new one that's how I was doing then.

Unfortunately have sold all my PS3 cause am not into the business again.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Soylife:

I cant do that. I hate loans
You ll need loans. I dunno about your biz but I was touched by your plight.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Soylife(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

You ll need loans. I dunno about your biz but I was touched by your plight.
I will rather continue my biz like that,then buy later. I just wanted to get the slim ps3 because i know it will boost sales and improve my biz....anyways thanks for your concern.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Slmgirldippussy: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Soylife:
I opened a big game center last year november. I made mistakes as i was new in the business. One of the mistakes i made was getting a fat ps3 instead of the slim or super slim. Most times the game goes off by itself when customers are playing. I have repaired it severally and it keeps happening. Another problem is that the fat one doesnt accept much games especially mission games( and most gamers can spend a lot playing mission games).
I was advised to get the slim one but the problem is i dont have money for it( it cost about 60k) as i have spent a lot and still have a lot to spend on.
Pls if you have a ps3 you are not using and you can give me i will be very greatful. I can pay you for it(every month end). Or if you sell and you can sell to me and i pay you monthly i will appreciate it.
My shop is located at festac lagos.
Thanks

Fat girls are problematic in nature
Anything fat please avoid it
My Doctor friend told me too much fat I'd not good for the heart. Now you went ahead to buy fat PS3 game �
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Soylife(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
ikeno:
My advice to you is to sell it and add money and get the slim one but the slim type also gives same issue after sometime.

Most of those games especially the ps3,PS4 need ventilation because of the the chip that causes the yellow light of dead because it gets hot when being played.

When I was running my game business I normally use mine for 3months and sell then get a new one that's how I was doing then.

Unfortunately have sold all my PS3 cause am not into the business again.
Thanks for your advise. I will repair it and sale.
The fat ps3 is worse it gets faulty frequently. The man that repairs the game advised me to get the slim one that it rarely has issues.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Soylife(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Fat girls are problematic in nature
Anything fat please avoid it
My Doctor friend told me too much fat I'd not good for the heart. Now you went ahead to buy fat PS3 game �
Lol fat things go kill me one day
Fat ps3 don dey kill me already grin
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by ikeno(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Soylife:

Thanks for your advise. I will repair it and sale.
The fat ps3 is worse it gets faulty frequently. The man that repairs the game advised me to get the slim one that it rarely has issues.
I ll still check my store if I still have a working ps3 but I doubt it.if I do I ll let you know.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With This. by Soylife(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
ikeno:

I ll still check my store if I still have a working ps3 but I doubt it.if I do I ll let you know.
Alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders; Relationship Advice Needed / Need A Hot Girl This Night?? / Would You Be Comfortable Having A Relationship With A Telepath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.