Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Video Of Davido And Choima Share Kiss In Qatar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido And Choima Share Kiss In Qatar (297 Views)

“chioma Is My Gist Partner”—davido Says As He Shares A Photo Of Choima Rowland / Choima Reaction To Davido’s New Baby Mama Larissa London / I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido And Choima Share Kiss In Qatar by Miratem(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Davido was invited to Qatar to perform at the grand finale of the FIFA world cup and he honoured the invitation and he went there with his partner Chioma. Davido is back to social media as he shared some photos and videos via his Instagram page.

Davido and his partner were both dressed smartly and they were able to achieve a couple’s goal through their fashion display. Chioma and Davido were seen together before the performance and they both shared a passionate kiss publicly. The both of them are happy to be in Qatar and their fans over there welcomed them excitedly.

Watch video OF HOW DAVIDO AND CHOIMA KISSED

https://phrydenews.com/video-of-davido-and-chioma-share-kiss-in-qatar

Re: Video Of Davido And Choima Share Kiss In Qatar by peter0071(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
social media inlaws no go like this at all... them don predict say their union go break before 1st January. God don shame them... Davido, carry on
Re: Video Of Davido And Choima Share Kiss In Qatar by Nbote(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
So their video share kiss? Wow

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Plays The Role Of A ‘senior Prefect’ As His Alma Mater ....... / Meet The New Housemates | Big Brother Titans Ziyakhala Wahala / Man Weeps Endlessly After Winning A Brand New Car From Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.