Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Forex Traders Only Secret - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Traders Only Secret (857 Views)

For Binary Options Traders Only / Volatility Traders Only (or Interested Trader) / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you looking for how to become a profitable trader? Look no more, the answer is here.

It will only cost you $1000 to know this method and your days of financial struggling will be offer.

If you said education is expensive, then try ignorance. You should calculate how much you spent to be come a graduate, then argue no more to pay the $1000 and get for ever knowledge of forex secrets.

Take note, traders fail because of brokers, so choose wisely.

Ask for my QR Code wallet for payment of the $1000 if you are interested, immediately I confirm your payment, in less than 2 hours the secrets method will be revealed to and from then you are good to go.

Please do not hesitate for this opportunity. Help yourself and your unborn children out of poverty. This is a genuine opportunity without any doubt.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by Powerbando(f): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
sus77:
Are you looking for how to become a profitable trader? Look no more, the answer is here.

It will only cost you $1000 to know this method and your days of financial struggling will be offer.

If you said education is expensive, then try ignorance. You should calculate how much you spent to be come a graduate, then argue no more to pay the $1000 and get for ever knowledge of forex secrets.

Take note, traders fail because of brokers, so choose wisely.

Ask for my QR Code wallet for payment of the $1000 if you are interested, immediately I confirm your payment, in less than 2 hours the secrets method will be revealed to and from then you are good to go.

Please do not hesitate for this opportunity. Help yourself and your unborn children out of poverty. This is a genuine opportunity without any doubt.

So someone will now send you $1000 just like that, no template, no history of your work,
Comedian just full here
People wey saving dey disclose stuff like that

5 Likes

Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by DaInferno(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Powerbando:

So someone will now send you $1000 just like that, no template, no history of your work,
Comedian just full here
People wey saving dey disclose stuff like that
it's the audacity for me...make him d play.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
The proposal is not by force, but be rest assured you can never regret what you are paying for.

Thousands of you graduated in various universities with millions spent in various fields.

Many are still travelling abroad paying half bake universities Thousands of dollars on the air without mastering the accents you will be taught with, and still end up learning nothing.

When it come to nairaland to get other able teachers knowledge it will become arguments to pay.

Well let those of you who may be interested try this opportunity, in less than only a month the testimonies will be heard here.

Take note this is ever lasting forex knowledge you are about to learn from me. This very method, you don't need any signal or any forex stupid book to place any trade at point of my signal guide line which all are already in front of your meta4trader.

Your forex healer is here. Be wise and take bold step to free yourself from poverty. $1000 is absolutely nothing compare to what you are about to acquire from me.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Biblical Forex Trading Guide: Ecclesiastes 11:1 - Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit

The forex market is the biggest Market in the world with more than $4 trillion traded each single day of the week. If you need a piece of that $4 trillion you've got to have a solid strategy, which is exactly what I have decided to give you for just a token $1000 only you are good to go. Whats makes it better than any other methods you have been using in forex trading is that it doesn't need any reading and you will start making money.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by Apophenia24k: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
sus77:

Biblical Forex Trading Guide: Ecclesiastes 11:1 - Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit

The forex market is the biggest Market in the world with more than $4 trillion traded each single day of the week. If you need a piece of that $4 trillion you've got to have a solid strategy, which is exactly what I have decided to give you for just a token $1000 only you are good to go. Whats makes it better than any other methods you have been using in forex trading is that it doesn't need any reading and you will start making money.

As if strategy is what makes money in the market.

Do you also sell mental capacity or experience?
1k$... you and octa fx be enemy of progress
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by Kaybee7000(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lolz this guy is funny!instead of this soliciting for 1k dols,u can just try prop firm and start eaning even more than what u will earn here abi ur technique no sweet prop firm?

Just dey play o shey u hear mr strategy

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
My method and what I will teach you will give you rest from every mental capacity in trading forex.

I will be releasing few trading signal alerts to stubborn believers here four times every week, just to adjust your mentality that your healer is here. Look no more further but here to become what you want to be in trading forex.

$1000 is my charges to give you for ever rest of mind in trading forex. Pay it without any hesitation and you can never regret it

Knowledge does not come for free. Know this and have peace of mind to pay the $1000 which is a token compare to what you will acquire from my knowledge.

Be smart and know when the real and genuine people are running things. Elon musk took over twitter few months ago. What he did immediately, he highly monetised it.

Pay token and free yours from forex stress. Your healer is here.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
I am not soliciting for $1000. That's my charges to impart my knowledge to whoever it may interest to acquire the knowledge.

Free yourself from forex stress. Your healer is here.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by pipfisher: 5:06am On Jan 11, 2023
sus77:
I am not soliciting for $1000. That's my charges to impart my knowledge to whoever it may interest to acquire the knowledge.

Free yourself from forex stress. Your healer is here.

You don't make a dime from Forex. You are just a hungry and jobless fellow who heard the word forex and feels he can use it to scam people. Only a demented fellow like you will take you serious!

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by Kaybee7000(m): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2023
pipfisher:

You don't make a dime from Forex. You are just a hungry and jobless fellow who heard the word forex and feels he can use it to scam people. Only a demented fellow like you will take you serious!

abeg dont give him attention again ,my concern is he should not fool the fools here after all these
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Knowledge power, but information is the key to model day success. To those of you who may be interested in proposal, please just be informed, from my fact checking this morning there is no proper signal to reveal to you, until one is available, then I can only reveal to you, just to educate you, your healer is here.

To those of you talking about scam, please desist from such comments. I am selling my knowledge doesn't mean I am scaming anyone. Is not by force, but when you finish running around spending your money to proprietary firms and brokers without success, may be then you will come back to me to seek this everlasting knowledge to be a profitable trader.

One important information I will secretly reveal this morning to those of you who may be interested in my proposal. Do you know 95% of forex traders newbies lose their money during America trading section. Please pay the $1000 and learn from me the secrets code to be a successful trader. Don't lose that your money before you will come to learn.

Be checking my post regularly, my trading signal alerts is/are coming. Don't just trade because you have money in your trading account to waste, be patient and place a trade when is necessary to take the profits. Be smart and pay the $1000 before is too late, I am not going to be here for long time. Grab this opportunity now is hot.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by raphlegit(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Regarding this poster claims, He is just another loosing forex trader trying to source for funds to gamble with.

For those interested, He said something about trading the US session, always remember that if the market is trending either bullish or bearish in a clear direction, the US session is a continuation of the that moves.

During the opening in hours, it would pullback then continue in the major direction it has shown in London session.

Please be guided, do not fall for cheap scams promising nothing.

Wish you all the best
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Knowledge is power. Pay the $1000 and free yourself from trading agony. Your healer is here, look no further but here to seek the best Knowledge and secrets code to succeed in forex.

Yet up till now, I still haven't seen any signal alerts to reveal to you who are or may be interested. I know lots of you are waiting to see what I got to offer, until you learn, you can never know.

Selling my knowledge got nothing to do with scam. Only the scammers are afraid the truth because I have come to redeem my people from losing their money.

I repeat again, 95% newbies traders loses their money during American trading sections, that's when those bad brokers do take advantage of their game. Please be smartly informed. I am your healer and only here to sell my knowledge not to scam anyone.

Pay the $1000 and be a special trader. Do not allow anyone to fool you any more, with any ebook and unnecessary fake alerts signal. All the secrets of trading are in front of you which I will reveal to you in less two hours immediately I receive your payment

Please you all should stay alert for my trading signal it will come when I see any tangible one. Do not place that trade because there is money in your trading account to waste, be wise and trade smartly, your healer is here for just a token of $1000.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
To those of you waiting for this moment, here is your first alert today. EURCHF 'sell'

Although I have just taken my profits and left the trade. My method would have benefited you if you can take a look at the present candle.

I think is a little bit late now to enter the trade. So stay off.

Pay the $1000 now and enjoy your financial status forever. Let no one deceive you, I am here to take you off wilderness only if you can accept.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let's continue trading EURCHF please place your trade the time now is 13:44 nigerian time. SELL
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make sure you all have placed your first trade on EURCHF. now relax yourself and following my next post. The beauty of forex trade is the law of force gravity, whatever goes up must come.

That candle has less than four pips to run up and start coming down. So cross your fingers and enjoy your trade.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
My second alert today is EURGBP please whoever following this teaching should place his/her second trade immediately. The time now is 14:26 Nigerian time

Fold your hands and relax as you are following this instruction. Do not panic. I am your healer in forex trade.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you are following, please place another trade on EURCHF and it should be the last trade on it and this time you must use a little higher lot size than you used on the first trade of the currency.

Now relax without any panic and enjoy your profits
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
EURGBP Sell now
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
GBPDKK buy now time 15:08 NIgerian time
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by Kaybee7000(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolz this ur trade call technique without perimeters tells more about u,let m allow sleeping dog rest sha and to the newbies here,u can now pay 1k to him sha

lolzzz
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please place your third trade on EURCHF with a little more higher lot size. SELL
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Those of you following up. Please if you have enough trading capital, the game is up. Use that EURCHF sell to make enough money today. Place a trade now with high lot size, the candle had reached its last bus stop and is about coming down, except you are trading with a criminal broker, make your money now with that trade. SELL with higher lot size, to enable you recover your first and second trade on that same EURCHF.

Do not forget to pay your $1000 soon, because I am about to stop this lesson for my own security, because I know many criminal brokers are not happy here for this great opportunity I am about to give to you.

This is my email address, contact me directly if you are willing to pay your $1000. Please take note immediately I receive your payment, in less than two hours this great knowledge will be imparted to you forever.
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by Jb95(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2023
@OP If you really have a holy grail strategy as you claim, you shouldn't be selling it here on nairaland but somewhere else.

There are seasoned traders with years of experience in this forum and a strategy that cost $1000 is for the experienced who are looking for ways to further improve their trading and by all indications you have failed to convince us in that aspect.

Targeting new traders at that amount will be WICKEDNESS because no matter how good you claim your strategy is, the newbie will still fail at trading with it, because we all know experience and mental dexterity is what makes a profitable trader and not a holy grail strategy (which non actually exist)

So my small piece of advice is start a YouTube channel, breakdown the workings of your strategy, and show some real proofs of what your strategy can do and if it is appeasing, those that know it's value will come looking for you.

Until then, good luck finding someone who will pay you $1000 just because you claim you have a powerful strategy

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by KahyePubg: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2023
sus77:
Those of you following up. Please if you have enough trading capital, the game is up. Use that EURCHF sell to make enough money today. Place a trade now with high lot size, the candle had reached its last bus stop and is about coming down, except you are trading with a criminal broker, make your money now with that trade. SELL with higher lot size, to enable you recover your first and second trade on that same EURCHF.

Do not forget to pay your $1000 soon, because I am about to stop this lesson for my own security, because I know many criminal brokers are not happy here for this great opportunity I am about to give to you.

This is my email address, contact me directly if you are willing to pay your $1000. Please take note immediately I receive your payment, in less than two hours this great knowledge will be imparted to you forever.

It is clear that you are a fraud
Eurchf sell must have blown up the account who followed you
You are a criminal

Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by sus77: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2023
I made over $400 yesterday with that EURCHF. This is why you have to pay the $1000 and learn the secrets code. What will you be doing not to exit the market when you suppose.

Learn how to exit the market is always very important and this is what most traders fail to learn quickly until they blow their accounts over and over again.

It was very clear when I stated the candle had reached its last bus stop, only the novice couldn't have made money with such opportunity yesterday, all the three alerts I provided yesterday were all superbed.

I am going to give you guys the final alerts today and it will be last, if you are not ready to pay the $1000 just continue with your trouble is your cup of tea and nothing is my problem. One thing for sure I am not going to sell my knowledge for free to anyone.

Don't even disturb your soul to write any more nonsense to my topic. I created it for wise and sensible people not for fools with out brain. A fool will always part ways with his money. You should keep on giving brokers your money, you all will learn the hard ways.

This is my final alert for you Thomas

CHFJPY 'buy' time 11:30 Nigerian time.

NZDJPY buy 11:30 Nigerian time
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by KahyePubg: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Liar
Account blower
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by KahyePubg: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
sus77:
I made over $400 yesterday with that EURCHF. This is why you have to pay the $1000 and learn the secrets code. What will you be doing not to exit the market when you suppose.

Learn how to exit the market is always very important and this is what most traders fail to learn quickly until they blow their accounts over and over again.

It was very clear when I stated the candle had reached its last bus stop, only the novice couldn't have made money with such opportunity yesterday, all the three alerts I provided yesterday were all superbed.

I am going to give you guys the final alerts today and it will be last, if you are not ready to pay the $1000 just continue with your trouble is your cup of tea and nothing is my problem. One thing for sure I am not going to sell my knowledge for free to anyone.

Don't even disturb your soul to write any more nonsense to my topic. I created it for wise and sensible people not for fools with out brain. A fool will always part ways with his money. You should keep on giving brokers your money, you all will learn the hard ways.

Liar
Re: Forex Traders Only Secret by KahyePubg: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
sus77:

Scammer and account blower
I marked the place you called the buy
Massive losses
Is this how you want to defraud people of $1000
Crook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issues On Shares / Actual Selling Or Purchase Price Of Shares / Stock Research And recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.