Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,251 members, 7,981,442 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

Please, Urgent Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Urgent Advice. (161 Views)

Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / Urgent Advice For Someone Who Had Tears During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Urgent Advice. by Mastersure: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Great Nairalanders,
May the new year be good to everyone here. Pleases, forgive me, i know this is not the right place to post this, but i decided to come here because, here has more audiance and i need quick responces.

Please, i have a problem i need to share with us all here, with the hope of sound counsels on how to manage the situation.

Now the thing is, i am in a serious relationship that is leading to marriage with a lady. But this lady is an ulcer patient. This condition makes her to fall sick almost every week. Stomach upsets and general body weakness, but she still works.
Monies are spent in the hospitals steady and in addition, my plan is after wedding, when we would have been married, i will ensure that those products that eases/relief the ailment like, Milk and Yoghurt together with the normal drugs will always be available at home. (She takes Milk and yoghurt steady for reliefs).

Now my problem is, she falls ill almost all the time, Her younger sister is also an ulcer patient, her mother too is an ulcer patient and her uncle is also a chronic ulcer patient. And these have been given me issues.

True i love her 100% but it will not still be a big deal to end the relationship.

Please, Doctors, Mothers, Fathers and all the experienced and learned people here, Is this a big deal? And how can i handle the issue?

Thanks and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Samuel Achilefu, Invented High-tech Infrared Goggles For Fighting Cancer / WE Offers Best Physiotherapist In Bellerose For Any Age / Amazing Benefits Of Putting Cucumber On The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.