Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold (744 Views)

'I no longer have confidence in Peter Obi': Kenneth Okonkwo dumps Labour Party / Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ / Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by Pat4t5: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
The collection of PVC, PCV vin number in exchange of cash or palliatives in Lagos are done in alleged Peter Obi stronghold to disenfranchise the holder. Their mission is to make sure that most Labor party supporters will have issues with voting that is why they either collect the card in exchange or copy the vin number

1 Like

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by richeeyo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Even Obi does not have a strong hold in his state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are Peter Obi followers that dull like their candidate or what?
Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by vengertime: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
richeeyo:
Even Obi does not have a strong hold in his state

It's obvious you're not a lagosian.

Peter Obi strong holds in Lagos is massive

4 Likes

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by muykem: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sorry, where is Peter Obi strongholds. I just finished watch his embracing rally in Anambra state with scanty people as usual. Soludo did the man strong thing.
Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by vengertime: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
muykem:
Sorry, where is Peter Obi strongholds

Ok you will know very soon.

The Osun man that have been rejected in Osun will also be rejected in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by Beremx(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
That's how my Landlady's son was asking me for my voter's card. I just told him the reason he's asking for it and I reminded him I am not an illiterate. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by vengertime: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beremx:
That's how my Landlady's son was asking me for my voter's card. I just told him the reason he's asking for it and I reminded him I am not an illiterate. Nonsense

Nice one girl, they can do it to the motor park touts not the educated Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why would anyone sell there PVC for 1k

2 Likes

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by Trollronaldo: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is ridiculous cheesy
They can get the VIN number on INEC portal if they needed it
Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by Betanaija42moro: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
APC is a failed party and can't win presidential election again

2 Likes

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by richeeyo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
vengertime:

It's obvious you're not a lagosian.

Peter Obi strong holds in Lagos is massive
Which Lagos
Anambra Lagos
Or Lagos eko
Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by vengertime: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
richeeyo:

Which Lagos
Anambra Lagos
Or Lagos eko

Make election come first you go know

1 Like

Re: Don't Give PVC Vin Number To APC: They Are Doing That In Peter Obi Stronghold by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Those PETER OBI has any stronghold in the first place? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Releases New Movie Titled: Peter Obi. Is This Going too Far? / I Rolled On The Ground Laughing When They Said Obi Bribed Pastors / Thread For Obidients: Deliver Your Polling Booth And Paste The Results Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.