Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah (35740 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Kobicove(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why is that guy not in police detention now?

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Sniper101(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
She get fine bress sha grin
And her nipples goes well kiss

But her stomach?
Naahh
Not a fan

#TeamFlatTommy
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by ollydee: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
They just they make people like me that have not seen any of the video to want to see it

But na where I go see the video so now
telegram
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by NessFortunate: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2023
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/leaked-video-entertainment-practitioners-lend-support-to-empress-njamah/

its better you expose your nudes on movie as an actress you will lose fans you gain fans as well but in all you will make plenteous monies. Not allowing a low life rifraaf toying with you. Mehn Empress you messed up. Hopefully lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by KanuSE: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2023
koby86:

Guy share video na

I no get the video, I no dey keep dat kind thing.

Sorry
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Honchoslim16(m): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
please go back to nursery school and learn English.

What an incoherent remark or comment.
Spit!

You ain't thinkin' with your brain, it get left in your lap bro
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2023
I have d video
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by jimcaddy(m): 1:09am On Jan 11, 2023
But honestly that her fiance is a daft punk. Like it didn't work out, move tf on...

1 Like

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by fkj950ax(m): 2:12am On Jan 11, 2023
This is so bizarre.
A group of adults come together to stand by a nonsensical incident by another adult?
Since the video was leaked by someone she knows, there are TONS of laws that can jail the person via the courts. But No, Nigerian actors and musicians don't seek recourse.
The other lady who knew her sex tape was going to be public went to a RADIO station instead of a POLICE station!
This one got an association to release press statement.
The adults in Nigeria are really making a horrible nation for everyone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by nonyofor2(m): 3:52am On Jan 11, 2023
For people looking for the videos go to xvideos. Com and watch all the videos. Search naija but please watch only that one and log out
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Teejay13(m): 3:57am On Jan 11, 2023
As a female Nollywood actress, I think it is part of the role one has to play in order to be carried along.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by worksmart(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Sorry I am unable to comment on this issue without first studying that video very thoroughly.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by faceLAGOS: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2023
I love empress so much growing up watching her on tv screen.

She’s one of the very few nollywood actresses I had crush on then.

She has this innocent bad baby girl look in her eyes just like tubaba wife(ahnie idibia).

Seeing her leaked nudes won’t decrease my love for her.

Na the bastard boyfriend fk.

The only thing I didn’t like empress for was when she got into a relationship with that raggamufin called ti maya.

I really like empress & her brother.

Very cool set of folks.

Modified: in fact, I’m going to watch the video again. Not because I want to but because I love empress.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Dat guy even told her to display her something on video call in second video. WTF
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by TheMostComplex1: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2023
The foolish boy no achieve his aim. I love how Nigerians supported Empress.

Empress & many others both Males & females should be careful & follow God
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Honestfrend: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2023
ISellBeer:
I never see the video sef

I hve it..
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by sickitatedatyou: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves , same old script different actors.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Versal: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2023
What shall it profit a man to post this without video?
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by Versal: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2023
nonyofor2:
For people looking for the videos go to xvideos. Com and watch all the videos. Search naija but please watch only that one and log out
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Some men are heartless.
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by ahnie: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
chriskosherbal:
yeah you right ....real tempting figure then grin. .same reason I kind of like ahnie idibia...her eyes too
My name flying upandan
Re: Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah by HltSong: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Las las, na red pillers go suffer.

Woman no go gree show common pant again because of this Una immaturity. Na animals Una go dey straff very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards / Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show / Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.