Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigeria, My Own � - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria, My Own � (208 Views)

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY... .. What If,,,,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, My Own � by StanGold1: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
The nation Nigeria, my very own Nigeria, is the most beautiful nation I've ever seen, the country with the abundance of natural resources, the most blessed nation, the country with the best English "pidgin", the home with the kindest people on earth, offers the perfect climate that other nations have hoped for, is home of the most talented and creative people, and has the greatest amount of love and unity, I would never want to leave my country Nigeria, the country with the currency you will want to always touch, feel, and spend. It is also the country with the most enduring people, the most stunningly attractive and diligently diligent men and women, the country where you can never get bored, the country with the food you will always want to eat, the country with the best culture, and the country with the purest soul. My motherland gained independence on October 1st, 1960, and became a republic in 1963.

We believed that gaining independence meant....................

Do you need A Well-articulated writer?
081..392...42...19-----4

Re: Nigeria, My Own � by Onucs(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shey this one is talking about the same Nigeria that I am inside ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, My Own � by StanGold1: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Smile - Feathers Stories / Book Review: A Good Name By Yejide Kilanko / Unlock Your Writing Potential:how To Start Your Publishing Journey On Amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.