Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? (24511 Views)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Toosure70: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yes because I don't buy this scam with my enjoyment , am polygamous in nature.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by VenumX: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
I dislike seeing afrizoo kissing..very disgusting.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Enemyofpeace: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Another useless and very childish thread
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by omoyankee3(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Most def
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Isabi4lov: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why not when I am his woman grin
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by emerged01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Big Yes! Na shyness dey cause people own o. Even some women no fit do am.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
I even kiss people I'm not dating in public grin
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by bobbyifeanacho: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Only in movies
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by izubext007: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
If u are 100% sure of ur woman
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by everythinggirly(f): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
As far as you've paid her bride price, carry on.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Yankee101: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why not?
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Kajaard: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

so u get paid to hold womens hand when they cross road & guttter corrrect?...at least u gettin paid! (no oofeinse) smiley

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

You guys will kill someone with laugh one day in this forum cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
speak2bella:
I like it o
in fantasy abi
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by prophetfire: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:
Guys, serrrriously.. can you honestly hold yor womans hand in public or kiss her in public, especially at a cenima or shopping mall like shoprite..or even during a sunnny day?
. Yes na. Very simple matter. I remember many years ago when I was much younger, then I did some naughty stuff inside the cinema with her. I won't tell you what we did. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by GoodCane: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
obembet:
All this stupid men outside now can not try that. Asewo dey thier body

As old as you are, you still don't have sense?
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by JoeNL22(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
This man below does it a lot.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why not is she not a human female? Some of you people spend time focusing on the wrong things that’s why your relationships crash
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by vanditijjani: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
I get one banny wey de declined anytime I attempt to.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Shalashaska: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why not? Nothing dey there.
Unless we are in some states that practice Sharia law. Make them no stone us. Almajiri and co. If you know you know.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Normally
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by tamdun: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Of course,she is my wife
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobodysboo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Both
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Allison012: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hold her hand.....yes.

Kiss her..... NO
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:
Guys, serrrriously.. can you honestly hold yor womans hand in public or kiss her in public, especially at a cenima or shopping mall like shoprite..or even during a sunnny day?

only in the shopping mall so she doesn't wander into shops trying to buy stuffs that wasn't planned for with money she doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by HEBEI: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, I càn.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

I can and I do.
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Gentlevip: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
No not in Qatar

I hate children imagining the wrong signals

But maybe in USA public system yes

As for Nigeria, in the locality I stay my public is a conservative and traditional one. We can't do it

So when u say Public, identify which
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by naijapikin2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
I've done it severally, I'm doing it and I'll always do it.

That's my sig.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
merits:

Why not, she's mine.

Bro u are weak...so u r use to people laughing at u in public?...corrřrrect? Since when do alfa males hold hand. Sound like u the type who buy flowers for women & also cry when watching romance movie wit babe....corrřrrect?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by LaSenior: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
I dey grab my babe for public even spank her join grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kissing is nothing oooooo for us when we are outside na normal thing and she dey like am wella she love it whenever I do these things in public
I don't know why women are like that

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaddyCK:

really?..u must be related to Siofra..
send me yor account number & i will send you £10 within 5 minute smiley

send yours, lemme bless you with £1,000 you can use it and book a hotel for you and Siofra to lamba, I know you both are gay.. You can keep the change cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.