Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,096 members, 7,939,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor (18458 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures) / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by kweensheba: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Impressive

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by rippa(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2023
drlateef:

Fake figures planted on Google for benefit of Obi.
grin
So Obi now control google
Wonder shall never
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by rippa(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2023
drlateef:

Another set of fake statistics. Where did they get the numbers? Did they stand at Ojota park or Yaba?
A govt can't have a statistics but you in a remote village in osun know when someone enter Lagos

1 Like

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by rippa(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Have you seen Dino Melaye’s awards cabinets? Do the math

No one said PO didn’t perform well, the crux is that he’s not that saint he paints himself as.
P.O. never painted himself a saint neither do we his supporters see him as a saint. We just see him as a white angel where Tinubu and Atiku are
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by BanyXchi: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
rippa:

You have ur Google
In all developmental indices
Anambra is far ahead of any of ur Yoruba states outside Lagos
Anambra is far ahead of what? Are you mentally deranged? The same Anambra I was at last month? Far ahead in what?

1 Like

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by rippa(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2023
BanyXchi:
Anambra is far ahead of what? Are you mentally deranged? The same Anambra I was at last month? Far ahead in what?
Google is ur friend
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Espelbengz(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Gullible lots, does it reflect the True position of what is on ground? Paid awards, celebrating mediocrity! Even dino got awards and later became an actor.. still he won't become President, maybe in another country but not Nigeria's!!!
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by RECHMOND: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2023
julaion:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

Omo see smackdown.. bros dey give dem as e dey hot until Dem get sense. Peter Obi all the way for a better Nigeria
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by 2tpick: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
But this man has no structure, and only about 5 people attend his rallies, why are we getting worked up over his candidacy?
I hardly read news about Atiku on nairaland upon say PDP is regarded as the most formidable opposition.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Babaibe: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2023
LAXconfidential:
The mod who brought this thread to FP saw that the comments were ridiculing Peter Obi, that's why they moved it to FP. I'm the 2nd person who commented right after this thread made FP and I met those lies here, which means it was already here before the moderator moved it. And the moderator must've definitely seen it. The threads purpose is to ridicule the man, not to praise him.

Had this thread been full of positive comments and achievements for Obi, it would've NEVER made front-page. I've been hearing about the partiality that goes on in this forum but today I saw it with my two eyes. Seun and his mods should remember that man is not God. Posterity will judge us all.

Any one supporting this idiot (Peter Obi), he is a bigot and God will judge you as you try to mislead Nigerians
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by infohenry(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Praktikals:

Pls stop that. You can support whoever you like without looking stupid. Even a fool knows that Tinubu performed excellently well as lagos governor
why are convulsing, only fools like you attack people when they lack superior arguments. Again give us evidence of his performance via recognition, not propaganda.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by drlateef: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2023
rippa:

A govt can't have a statistics but you in a remote village in osun know when someone enter Lagos

Then ask the village and city people of Anambra how many of their relatives and friends have moved to Lagos. I do research and I know that people sit in hotel room and compute figures without going out to do the actual data collection.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by rippa(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2023
drlateef:

Then ask the village and city people of Anambra how many of their relatives and friends have moved to Lagos. I do research and I know that people sit in hotel room and compute figures without going out to do the actual data collection.
And they told u dey are Anambrans in computer village
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by nnamdi640: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Who gives award to heartless man that denied the poor people access to doctors for over a year. Clowns everwhere. Show us his visible achievement in Anambra and i will dump Jagaban.
Nobody stop you from voting for that criminal called Thievenubu.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Antivirus92(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Who gives award to heartless man that denied the poor people access to doctors for over a year. Clowns everwhere. Show us his visible achievement in Anambra and i will dump Jagaban.
show me Jagaban visible achievements in Lagos and I will dump Peter obi
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Antivirus92(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2023
BanyXchi:
we know you're in Anambra last month....

lying machines
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by OKOATA(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Latakia:
He also received this recently grin
Who lie pass for your candidate and Obi. The jokes on you.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Trapnews: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Antivirus92:
show me Jagaban visible achievements in Lagos and I will dump Peter obi
BRT, EKO ATLANTIC, Millenium schools, Free Waec, the Lagos IGR was just 600M/month when he took over, go.and.find out how much he did on that since you do not read. Waiting for you to deniunce your IPOB failure.

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Musauzor(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Awards well-deserved. May you be elected Nigeria's president this year in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by OKOATA(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Praktikals:

Pls stop that. You can support whoever you like without looking stupid. Even a fool knows that Tinubu performed excellently well as lagos governor
He performed excellently well with no single fly over to his name, not even a single 1KLM road with 75B debt left for Lagos state. Make una dey deceive unaselfs.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by OKOATA(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
ariesbull:
this is to ascertain the level of urchins in you

So you took like to design that? What a wasted talent
There are templates online that do all these, urchins don't have this kind of talent. Never.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Antivirus92(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trapnews:

BRT, EKO ATLANTIC, Millenium schools, Free Waec, the Lagos IGR was just 600M/month when he took over, go.and.find out how much he did on that since you do not read. Waiting for you to deniunce your IPOB failure.
always talking like a typical bush man you are.......

1) free waec: Obi was popular for giving schools back to the missions. He ensured that proper care of schools are taken and this in turn yielded enormous result..... Anambra never missed out in the top three of waec,neco,jamb,nabteb results during his tenure...
what's the essence of giving free waec when the students and the state of schools are nothing to write home about.
I couldn't remember when last Lagos state entered the top 5 in any national examination...
Tinubu was just playing with you people's sand-filled brains.

2) Eko Atlantic: still uncompleted till date....
another white elephant project.

3) Excess taxation that led to the increase of the state IGR...
No companies built, no new market established, no old market expanded, no foreign investors attracted, no government owned enterprises built throughout his godforsaken eight years yet igr increased, how?...excess taxation on the people....

4) BRT: is this really something to be proud of?
some states have buses conveying their workers to office free of charge on daily basis...

5) Millennium schools: Millennium schools indeed....
what's the essence when Lagos state is always lagging behind in national examinations?.
another avenue through which he siphoned Lagos state wealth!
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Latakia(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
OKOATA:
Who lie pass for your candidate and Obi. The jokes on you.
the clown with the recent award lie pass Judah grin

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Trapnews: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Antivirus92:
always talking like a typical bush man you are.......

1) free waec: Obi was popular for giving schools back to the missions. He ensured that proper care of schools are taken and this in turn yielded enormous result..... Anambra never missed out in the top three of waec,neco,jamb,nabteb results during his tenure...
what's the essence of giving free waec when the students and the state of schools are nothing to write home about.
I couldn't remember when last Lagos state entered the top 5 in any national examination...
Tinubu was just playing with you people's sand-filled brains.

2) Eko Atlantic: still uncompleted till date....
another white elephant project.

3) Excess taxation that led to the increase of the state IGR...
No companies built, no new market established, no old market expanded, no foreign investors attracted, no government owned enterprises built throughout his godforsaken eight years yet igr increased, how?...excess taxation on the people....

4) BRT: is this really something to be proud of?
some states have buses conveying their workers to office free of charge on daily basis...

5) Millennium schools: Millennium schools indeed....
what's the essence when Lagos state is always Lagos behind in national examinations?.
another avenue through which he siphoned Lagos state wealth!

Tou just exposed yourself as an IPOB, you never see anything good in Jagaban and who told you Tinubu did not return schools to.missionaries? You called Eko Atlantic another elephant project? The saddest thing is that you relegated BRT. Shame on you and your homosexual IPOB candidate

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by maco1: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
rippa:
Here is a list of some of the notable awards bestow on Obi as governor of Anambra state;

1. Thisday Newspaper, the Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria in 2009.

2. Champion Newspaper, Nigeria's Most Trustworthy Governor Award in 2009.

3. This Day's Governor of the Decade (2020)

4. The Sun's Man of the Year (2007)

5. ICT Governor of the Year in 2010 by the West Africa ICT Development.

6. Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year in 2012.

7. Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State) in 2013.

8. In 2014, he won from Champion Newspaper the Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

9. The Voice Newspaper (Holland) Achievers Award in 2014 for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance. (Even oyinbo recognised him) grin

10. Leadership and Good Governance Award in 2012 by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

11. Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria in 2012 by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

12. Leadership Excellence Award's Man of the Year (20223)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575026-exclusive-uk-authorities-dissolve-peter-obis-company-next-international.html

Abeg awards too plenty, i nor fit list again grin
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Antivirus92(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin
Trapnews:

Tou just exposed yourself as an IPOB, you never see anything good in Jagaban and who told you Tinubu did not return schools to.missionaries? You called Eko Atlantic another elephant project? The saddest thing is that you relegated BRT. Shame on you and your homosexual IPOB candidate
grin
Trapnews:

������
let soludo back it up with stats....
The sick old man has messed up you people's brain...

whatever he presents to you, you swallow hook, line and sinker even when it's obvious he was toying with your intelligence....

Grow up dude... TINUBU is terrible and has nothing to offer...
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by MeineMutter: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Newspaper awards from committee of friends and cronies.
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by bewla(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
rippa:
Here is a list of some of the notable awards bestow on Obi as governor of Anambra state;

1. Thisday Newspaper, the Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria in 2009.

2. Champion Newspaper, Nigeria's Most Trustworthy Governor Award in 2009.

3. This Day's Governor of the Decade (2020)

4. The Sun's Man of the Year (2007)

5. ICT Governor of the Year in 2010 by the West Africa ICT Development.

6. Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year in 2012.

7. Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State) in 2013.

8. In 2014, he won from Champion Newspaper the Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

9. The Voice Newspaper (Holland) Achievers Award in 2014 for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance. (Even oyinbo recognised him) grin

10. Leadership and Good Governance Award in 2012 by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

11. Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria in 2012 by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

12. Leadership Excellence Award's Man of the Year (20223)

Abeg awards too plenty, i nor fit list again grin
Only twelve and you no fit list what of

Small Messi
Even wizzy get more then this now
Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by peculiar2233: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Who gives award to heartless man that denied the poor people access to doctors for over a year. Clowns everywhere. Show us his visible achievement in Anambra and i will dump Jagaban.
grin

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by TheChameleon: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
You're a grown man and not a baby....

Your feelings seemed so hurt. grin

With this thread, Peter Obi's 100,000 total votes has become 80k grin

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President. Like or not. SNIPER or hanging can solve your problem. He will be on seat for 8 years.

E pain am grin

LAXconfidential:
The mod who brought this thread to FP saw that the comments were ridiculing Peter Obi, that's why they moved it to FP. I'm the 2nd person who commented right after this thread made FP and I met those lies here, which means it was already here before the moderator moved it. And the moderator must've definitely seen it. The threads purpose is to ridicule the man, not to praise him.

Had this thread been full of positive comments and achievements for Obi, it would've NEVER made front-page. I've been hearing about the partiality that goes on in this forum but today I saw it with my two eyes. Seun and his mods should remember that man is not God. Posterity will judge us all.

Re: Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor by Gent: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
julaion:
More achievement of peter obi in anambra state

1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since millitary era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more. Go to Anambra and verify if all these facts does not exist.

Good job PO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement On LG Autonomy Takes Immediate Effect - AGF Fagbemi / President Tinubu Shuns APC Edo Governorship Rally As Violence Erupts In Benin. / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.