Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Never Compete With Me Cause You’ll Go Broke” – Bobrisky Tackles Papaya Ex After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Compete With Me Cause You’ll Go Broke” – Bobrisky Tackles Papaya Ex After (377 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Compete With Me Cause You’ll Go Broke” – Bobrisky Tackles Papaya Ex After by EMMAJOSH: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Controversial self acclaimed mummy of Lagos, Bobrisky warns Papaya Ex never to compete with her or she’d risk going broke.

This comes after Papaya took to social media to show off how her man treated her on her birthday.

She had shared pictures and videos which captured a beautifully decorated suite, with red flowers strewn everywhere and some arranged on the bed to spell out herREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Two Influencers Having A party With A Man In An Abuja Hotel, Says OAP / Can You Accept This As A Valentine Gift (photos) / Adekunle Gold (AG Baby) Soon Ärrëstëd As He Blast Buharri For All The Country Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.