Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,305 members, 7,904,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Need Your Response - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Response (158 Views)

What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time? / A MUST READ... Even If They Ask You, What Will Be Your Response / Christians, I Need Your Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Response by HellVictorinho7: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2023
LordReed,brain54,kkins25,oteenaron,etc

I lost my phone yesterday in the shop where I was charging it

I was overwhelmed by thoughts forgetting whether it was in my bag or not

I walked some distance here and there

But when I checked my pocket,I couldn't find it

I just opened this account with a colleague's phone

I lost all the contacts

I lost all the files

There are also former classmates, family members and others that had promised to introduce me to certain businesses as soon as possible.

I have lost the means of communication with them.
I can't establish contact with them effectively without a personal phone.

There is a huge problem

If anyone sends any private or confidential information to xyz42955@gmail.com,it will end up with the wrong person.

If anyone wants to do any business with me through that email,it will lead to a loss that may drive the person into suicidal thoughts because I have lost my phone and I have forgotten the password for that email.
I don't have money for tracking the phone .

I need at least responses of hope for the sake of my soundness.

I am totally not sure of how I can cope like this.

I don't know what to say anymore.

I can only receive messages to the email of the owner of this phone : olawrence148@gmail.com or his phone number :09022889424

His name is Mr Lawrence

He can deliver your message to me

These people have to be told about the latest occurrence .They have to know before any business can work .How do I still progress as planned when I am unable to maintain the relationship , understanding and communication with these people as a result of the latest occurrence?

How?

Why is this happening to me?

(1) (Reply)

Other Churches In Nigeria. / This Is What Destroys Successful People | Apostle Joshua Selman / Almighty God Hears And Answers Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.