Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS (527 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions / Junaid: North Will Remove Any President Who Attempts To Implement 2014 Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by ganisucks(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
ZLP chairman sat down with Seun Okinbaloye of channels television to discuss the plans by some unscrupulous elements to distort the 2023 election.

Below is a video of what he revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_gyfGwJgs
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by PrinceOfLagos: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
He didn't make such statement
I watched the interview last night
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by ganisucks(f): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Question: Who are these senators?

Question: Which party do they belong it?

Now you see why APC is trying to meet and discuss with the small parties. Now, that they know that water has pass garri, they are trying to change the reality.

Now, you can see that Kano 1million rally is all washee. Baba Lagos has seen that there's no way he can win the election. That's why he's now fixing his rallies according to Buhari's schedule. All the mouth is about to turn to nothing.
Breeze go soon blow, fowl yansh go soon open.

Expect, LP candidates to get 35% of the composition in next year's parliament. If you think that the cabal will only stop at installing Obi, then you are sadly mistaken. Obi will have not less than 60% of the 2023 parliament on his side.

The Obi tsunami is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by ganisucks(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
He didn't make such statement I watched the interview last night
Watch the video.
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by Racoon(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Any Senator that wishes himself death should try move any senseless motion to start this process to see what happens to him/her. Useless rubberstamp NASS stooges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
ganisucks:

Watch the video.
don't worry , it's already late
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by alsudan: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Remove BVAS and throw Nigeria into total chaos.

An Obi President is staring at them right in their thieving faces, and luckily for Nigerians, it’s to late to try any nonsense.
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by ganisucks(f): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
don't worry , it's already late

I agree. That's what he said.
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let us see the hopeless Senator that will raise the motion for amendment of BVAS in the National assembly. If he doesn't get beaten to pulp then e go remain small make him die.

You want to remove BVAS so that you can sit in your room and write election results, and ask INEC officials to announce it either at gunpoint or after bribing them. God punish whoever will try to amend the BVAS law.
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by ganisucks(f): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Some are in Dubai trying to hack it.
This is why Dubai man keeps talking about how he's happy there's BVAS. That's why he doesn't have any money for campaign. This is where his campaign money is going to. Baba marabout thinks he has the ace in the hole. Something encrypted by SeeAyeHey.
They will chop his money wella.
Re: ZLP Chairman: Senators Told Me They Will Remove BVAS by Dreal1247: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Watch this and decide.
https://fb.watch/h_rIPT15aB/

(1) (Reply)

A Fulani Man Handling Power To Another Fulani Man - What’s The Danger? / I'm On My Way To The Fuel Station On My Street To Shout "APC Emilokan" / Where Is Sowore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.