Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales (1719 Views)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos / Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos / Bbnaija Mercy Having Sex With IK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please who knows ik ogbonas wife Instagram?
Immediately that bitch started hanging out with naija hoes, I knew it will be disaster for ik.
Naija girls are the most Useless girls to allow come close to your foreign wife.
Please what's her Instagram, I need to see if she has been fully turned to a regular naija olosho

Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
She got her African king, gave him a beautiful baby then dipped.
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
She got her African king, gave him a beautiful baby then dipped.
I just wonder who is fuckin her now
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by meobizy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Who cares? A woman is with a man for the meantime. Her tenure expired in his life. May the next man enjoy/suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:
Who cares? A woman is with a man for the meantime. Her tenure expired in his life. May the next man enjoy/suffer.
na so .
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by tydi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
meobizy:

Wish I could keep liking this comment even after life. Code for alphas.
We don't give a fvck who's turn is to fvck a bitch we fvcked already
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by 1Sharon(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Didn't they say Sonia left because she found out his sexuality wasn't straight and now it's naija girls fault?
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
1Sharon:
Didn't they say Sonia left because she found out his sexuality wasn't straight and now it's naija girls fault?
them say them say, so for all the time they dated He didn't know that the dude like yansh? Na when she come find out say naija get the worst simps wey ready destroy with money , wey she know say the guy na homo?
For your info, I know 2 guys that have bleeped that bitch while she was still with ik
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
them say them say, so for all the time they dated He didn't know that the dude like yansh? Na when she come find out say naija get the worst simps wey ready destroy with money , wey she know say the guy na homo?
For your info, I know 2 guys that have bleeped that bitch while she was still with ik

Why are you blaming Nigerians girls for Sonia and Ik's divorce?
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Why are you blaming Nigerians girls for Sonia and Ik's divorce?

she was ok, they had a perfect family till when she started getting close to one chika. Chika started indoctrinating her. Chika will take her to rich guys and have her lie to Ike that she was going to make her hair. From chika she got to know even more notorious naija girls . Las las Ike got to find out and it was too late. She has already tasted more money than what ike could offer. That is where the problem started. She later had issues with the chika. U now see why I am blaming Naija girls right??
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by 1Sharon(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
she was ok, they had a perfect family till when she started getting close to one chika. Chika started indoctrinating her. Chika will take her to rich guys and have her lie to Ike that she was going to make her hair. From chika she got to know even more notorious naija girls . Las las Ike got to find out and it was too late. She has already tasted more money than what ike could offer. That is where the problem started. She later had issues with the chika. U now see why I am blaming Naija girls right??

If it was a Nigerian girl that left her husband will you be looking for someone else to blame?

What happened to accountability?

Why did Ik Ogbonna go into a marriage knowing he wasn't straight?
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
1Sharon:

If it was a Nigerian girl that left her husband will you be looking for someone else to blame?

What happened to accountability?

Why did Ik Ogbonna go into a marriage knowing he wasn't straight?
who told u he isn't straight. Let's assume he is bisexual, she must have accepted him that way. Why is she complaining now? Check her videos, all she kept rantin about was money, money money. I am talking based on facts not assumptions.
Naija girls are useless all of them.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by 1Sharon(f): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
who told u he isn't straight. Let's assume he is bisexual, she must have accepted him that way. Why is she complaining now? Check her videos, all she kept rantin about was money, money money. I am talking based on facts not assumptions.
Naija girls are useless all of them.

What makes you think he's straight?

Nigerian men are useless ALL of you.
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
1Sharon:

What makes you think he's straight?

Nigerian men are useless ALL of you.
even if he is gay as your father , he is still right. Anything a man does is right. Roger that cool
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Nobody, love machines just full her drawer
Re: Where Is Ik Ogbonas Wife Sonia Morales by VawuIenceProMax: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Senomie:

Nobody, love machines just full her drawer
wow. Where u see am? Abeg give me link or her Instagram

(1) (Reply)

I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help / Doctors And Elders Help: I Just Had Sex And It Was A Quick Ejaculation. / No Romance Without Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.