Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,173 members, 7,907,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 (25388 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by nuelyoyo(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Most sexually active ladies have had an abortion at least once before they get married.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Annahh:
When you say 98 percent of ladies in Nigeria have done abortion, you lie.

Is that what you say to make yourself feel good?

No mind the yeye girl, she's looking for justification for her actions, during my days in secondary school, we had girls like that who were sexually active and they made others who were not feel wiered to the point that we became inferior and had a low sense of self worth, not until some teachers talked sense into our head and reset our brains.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Ted4real: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Open book lifestyles indeed ??
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
chelsea1116:
U re not ashamed u killed a baby? A baby some women cry to have one for 10 to 20 years of not being able. And u re not ashamed of terminating 2?

There are somethings u just shut up about, open book my foot.
Since she did not want the pregnancy you should have carried them for her.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by jimyjames(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
No be yamlegger? I always pity the coward chestbeaters who eventually pay 35 page wedding list for them. grin
They are the best so far in Nigeria, Igbo women are desired by all tribes in Nigeria , Davido paid more than 35 pages marriage list
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by EmmyCC: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2023
12 year relationship at 19 so she started dating from 7 years.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TheChameleon: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2023
jimyjames:

They are the best so far in Nigeria, Igbo women are desired by all tribes in Nigeria , Davido paid more than 35 pages marriage list

Most desired ....in brothels grin

Did I mention any tribe ? grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by EmmyCC: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:
No be yamlegger? I always pity the coward chestbeaters who eventually pay 35 page wedding list for them. grin
She's from Edo State her tribe is Etsako.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by erospecial: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2023
How many are you still going to have before your 40 birthday
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
chelsea1116:
U re not ashamed u killed a baby? A baby some women cry to have one for 10 to 20 years of not being able. And u re not ashamed of terminating 2?

There are somethings u just shut up about, open book my foot.

This is how degenerate young girls have become...we are even begging them to borrow shame.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by jimyjames(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

Most desired ....in brothels grin

Did I mention any tribe ? grin
Whether in brothels or homes Igbo women are the most desirable women in Nigeria ,
I remember when Yoruba men used to f*ck the grounds where Igbo women sat to urinate

Yamlegs are the most sexy legs , women go to gym to get strongly built sexy Igbo yam legs grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by folake4u(f): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Topaz!!! grin grin grin Wetin be this abeg.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

So in summary you're in support of what she did?
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TheChameleon: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rayban25:

Rayban25 to his father
Guyyy grin....you br one bastard grin grin
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by TheChameleon: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
jimyjames:

Whether in brothels or homes Igbo women are the most desirable women in Nigeria ,
I remember when Yoruba men used to f*ck the grounds where Igbo women sat to urinate

Yamlegs are the most sexy legs , women go to gym to get strongly built sexy Igbo yam legs grin

Why all these tears ? I mentioned no tribe grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobodysboo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
She made a mistake. Who are we to judge her
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
casualobserver:

They all think they are liberated modern women but will all learn the error of their ways when they find themselves In their mid thirties and forties without husbands and no one want to marry them and faced with no option but to be single mothers and passed on from one married man to another.

No man worth his salt marries a woman with a dodgy past. If you have one you keep it to yourself not advertise it.
There is no perfect strategy to life. Allow some people make mistakes.
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by realestate99: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
YorubarLord:
grin Dem don over take Benin girls for the ashawo business for south west now. Just enter any hotel for ibadan shout Ada, five of them go jump out
Lol!! They are in for all round development, they are leaving no sector untouched.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by realestate99: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
jimyjames:

Lol!! Another delusionist, your girls are the cheapest, swelling in every brothel on per second basis, your wicked people are using some for baby factory, a leper with cash will lay them easily.... Woe betides anybody who fall for that scam of paying millions as bride price for a thing that has been vandalised from all corners of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by drewcee: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Accra Ghana worse
INDOMIE9090:
opposite legacy hostel,big boys street,tanke ilorin,one olosho house dey there.
Go there to see hundred of Chioma,Ada and chinyere doing prostitution work grin
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by realestate99: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
jimyjames:

Lol, wetin person no go hear for this place, a Yoruba man with no game will lay 5 Igbo girls before laying a Yoruba. Your girls are just one way, cash!! Why do you think they are powering the prostitution industry? Hope you won't use your hard earned money gotten from your okrika business to marry a retired yam legged prostitute? If that happens to you, then you are damned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by realestate99: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
drewcee:
Accra Ghana worse
They are in Ghana too? They have gone international be that. A good source of foreign exchange earner, it is high time we ditch oil for this new cash inflow.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rayban25:

So in summary you're in support of what she did?
Is it not her body and her choice how does it in anyway affect you? undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
folake4u:

Topaz!!! grin grin grin Wetin be this abeg.
Nor be lie na, Nigerians matter dey tire me see as e dey condemn her like say na him give her belle angry

Which kind meme be this grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Is it not her body and her choice how does it in anyway affect you? undecided

What I asked was a simple yes or no question stop deflecting
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by folake4u(f): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Nor be lie na, Nigerians matter dey tire me see as e dey condemn her like say na him give her belle angry

Which kind meme be this grin grin cheesy

Lmao. I dey tire for their matter everyday. He nor even know whether him own babe don abort without his knowledge. undecided

Hahaha. I see am for Twitter. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by jimyjames(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
realestate99:

Lol, wetin person no go hear for this place, a Yoruba man with no game will lay 5 Igbo girls before laying a Yoruba. Your girls are just one way, cash!! Why do you think they are powering the prostitution industry? Hope you won't use your hard earned money gotten from your okrika business to marry a retired yam legged prostitute? If that happens to you, then you are damned.
I repeat Igbo girls are desired by all men in Nigeria , the same prostitutes Yoruba men are paying huge bride prize for , better soup na money

Yoruba girls give it for free, Igbo girls give it for money ,who is the smartest amongst the two? I personally won't pay a penny on a Yoruba woman
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by jimyjames(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
realestate99:

Lol!! Another delusionist, your girls are the cheapest, swelling in every brothel on per second basis, your wicked people are using some for baby factory, a leper with cash will lay them easily.... Woe betides anybody who fall for that scam of paying millions as bride price for a thing that has been vandalised from all corners of the country.

Our girls are not cheap you will always have to pay , but your girls are free for all , who amongst the two will you call cheap?
Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by Truvelisback(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okortor:
Hardly will you see any Nigerian Lady without an history of abortion and several body count

If only Nigerian men can learn how to discipline their hard core dick, then watch how that gender will go bankrupt overnight and forever obvilion
98% of ladies have aborted. That's just the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 by realestate99: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
jimyjames:

I repeat Igbo girls are desired by all men in Nigeria , the same prostitutes Yoruba men are paying huge bride prize for , better soup na money

Yoruba girls give it for free, Igbo girls give it for money ,who is the smartest amongst the two? I personally won't pay a penny on a Yoruba woman
Same igbos girls saturating the p**say industry with their loose genitals, they are free for all, an Aboki will have them but return home to his wife , same with other tribes, they are like a corn planted by the road side. Do not make a mistake of spending heavily on a "free for all" commodity, you will regret it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 65th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.