Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,628 members, 7,921,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? (2157 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Foodqueen:
Don't mind him.

It's one of their tactics to make u think his truly in love with you and wants to marry.
Abi oo. I've removed my mind sef.
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
234GT:
A good man will be wooing you and convincing you to marry him, not asking you to chase other men away.

Be careful and open all your senses.
Hmmmm.
Thanks for your input.
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Saintmary(f): 12:19am On Jan 17, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm in my twenties. But, why did you ask though?

You seem to have little experience with men.

That guy is not in love with you.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Saintmary:

You seem to have little experience with men.

That guy is not in love with you.
Please tell me, why do you think so? Is there any other clue I should look out for. I don't want to start regretting later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Sister Is Pregnant For A Guy, & has Moved To Join Him / Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age / I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.