Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1134839 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
All is fair in love and war. What was Big Brother thinking when he decided to pit the women against the men? Kumbaya ? 😆😆

They're all equals now. You either sit up or you collect. No more gender privileges.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Eeghe:

You didn’t see her make-out sessions under the influence?

🫣😊. I saw the clips ohhhhhh..... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Jay16:
That's not the reason bro, this BBTITANS lacks so many things, no twist, top notch drama, suspense, poor selection of housemates, same pattern of evictions with no surprises, before Sunday we all know the pair that will be going home etc.
It is still week 5.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Buhahahahahahaha if anyone told Whoreyemi's cockroaches that their nemesis would come this soon in the person of IGWE MIRACLE a little boy far younger than their old oloriburuku they would have thought it was only but a dream cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy look at how u weep helplessly to bed every single day tongue tongue tongue to make matters worse for u IGWE MIRACLE was coronated by the men as their King last night🤴 cheesy cheesy cheesy cos they all lacked balls to challenge his candidacy and know IGWE MIRACLE is the real Man of the house cheesy cheesy cheesy Ignoring ur hopeless yemi cos he is the most stupid and insignificant to them there despite being the oldest Man on the show tongue tongue I love how IGWE MIRACLE keeps kicking him around like a filthy piece of rag tongue tongue tongue Ur tears isn't drying soon even if u create all the fake criminal cases that no single soul can attest to as a victim tongue tongue tongue This Face will continue to perforate u with his usual dose of tatashi peppers 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Just like your rapist wept and cried like a loser to Yemi, you're doing the same pathetic act here. Not everyone finds solace in chaos like you and your damn rapist. At his fake 25 yrs old, 5yrs younger than Yemi yet he's already a prisoner for raping women. That's quite pathetic.

Of course it's good Yemi isn't one of such abject worthless human like Miracle. He's your Mirapist's god!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Justine too.
He is the deputy leader of team vawulence after miracle.

😳 Sweet Justine likes vawulene too? grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Eeghe:

Next season, gender wars should start off the game
Then strategic pairing
And twists to discourage shipping
We would have mad fun and any ships we would get would be meant to be and not scamfests

I disagree totally with you about the game being below par
The only part I agree with is knowing how is leaving
Starting the game the way I propose may be solutions I think
Hopefully next edition if any at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Khosi and olivia chatting and doing their make up. A first for me. Biggie you did this one. Now khosi will know you cannot have one strategy, flirting with boys.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Tsatsi; If this group does not have Justin, they would have suffered...

Ipeleng; Yeah, they would have suffered.

Lol, sure, they would.

Na Pepsi and Bread go full their belle. grin

Miracle is a good cook though... Shebi he was struggling for kitchen votes with JenniO...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
I know who Khosi actually reminds me of. It's Doyin. Same Leo sun and Scorpio moon.. as a matter of fact, I was annoyed when Doyin told Eloswag that he shouldn't ask out Chomzy because Chomzy wasn't in his class. TF! Or when she was saying rubbish about Adekunle to Allyson unwarranted in the bathroom which Adekunle overheard. That was where Adekunle's problem with her started. There was also a time Adekunle was trying to make move on Modella while bragging to Modella about how his shirt matched Modella's top (Adekunle had always said he had a big crush on Modella from the moment she walked in), Doyin came from nowhere and shut him down and even insulted him unwarranted over it.. tf.

Now what's the correlation here. Eloswag and Adekunle kinda have interest in Doyin although they didn't pursue it which she knew. And even though she might not have interest in them like that, she wanted them with no other girls thus was always sabotaging them at every turn because she wanted all the attention from all the guys, just like Khosi. Manipulative and attention seeking. Although Doyin's attention seeking wasn't as loud as that of Khosi. It was rather subtle however, she was just as manipulative as Khosi.

There was also the big body built guys such as Deji and Sheggz whom Doyin liked and was obsessing over. As a matter of fact, she jumped on them within second as soon as they came in and continued for a while but when they showed their preferences for another girl/rather bonded with another girl (Chichi and Bella), she started blackmailing them while having problem with these girls.. Manipulative asf.. Well, she admitted to her manipulative tendency in her intro. Good she knows.

Now, if Deji and Sheggz had been Yemi who's quite the soft nice guy who easily succumbs to blackmailing tears, they would have ended up being boxed with her.

Lastly, always playing the victim. Cried a lot of time to play the pity card.

Only difference between Doyin and Khosi was the fact she didn't have a boyfriend at least. she also actually bonded with some of her fellow girls whereas Khosi is always hating on her fellow girls. Also, Doyin wasn't Hypocritical. She wasn't also Sadistic like Khosi.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2023
MamBi:

😳 Sweet Justine likes vawulene too? grin

Yoh you have to see him. No more smiley nice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

It is still week 5.
No time. When one or two pairs leaves wonder how the house will look like
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:

I doubt sha, guys dat can mix red oil n water with few maggi, den step it down with a bowl of Eba, n come out feeling like a chef DAT av prepared a worthy meal.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Without makeup, Khosi is like a bro to me....

Her Zulu and Khosa juju really work for Yemi head.

Guys, look before you pay bride price.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Eeghe:

We always asked BB for this kinda twists
You get to know who is a girls’ girl or simp lol…who can function optimally without the attention of the opposite sex, the leaders and the followsers, the rebels of the pack.

It’s a very juicy twist
It’s remaining a horror task week and I am in BBheaven this season

No horror tasks pleaseeeeeee. I get so grossed out... 😫

Will never forget the snakes that were brought in for them Uti... Still getting the shudders from the memories...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

I know miracle is being miracle. They agreed to occupy all spaces after gym. That was being selfish. They are all aware of this, that is why they wanted to find out who was in the kitchen first. Juicy, marvin ,justin, blaqboy are all in on it. Why are they not telling miracle that occupying all spaces at the same time is being unfair?

You honestly want the ladies to occupy the dressing room and bathroom before the guys. You cannot talk about fair if you didn't factor timing into this thing. It's best the guys occupy these spaces and be done in two hours than to be waiting for women to use these spaces in 6 hours before them. See the ladies still using the dressing room or don't you see how they delay for parties lol.

Anyways both genders did not respect the rules in all the shared spaces and big brother said he will clarify later.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Is Miracle now a personal bodyguard to Khosi? Which kain close marking be this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Hunterkent:

Wetin be the meaning of Okpo abeg?

Ashi/Ashawo/Ashewo/Ashana/Olosho
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2023
MamBi:

No horror tasks pleaseeeeeee. I get so grossed out... 😫

Will never forget the snakes that were brought in for them Uti... Still getting the shudders from the memories...

I also don’t want snakes😩
I meant that task that they had them in total darkness for two days and where they got to tell spooky stories.
Weza told that crazy scary story about a death that happened on BBBrazil or so

I mean horror as in spooky task not grossing out and skin crawling ones

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Olivia's skin though....

Glittering!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2023
These housemates should stop talking about previous housemates....

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2023
You will love her sha...you guys match die.. grin grin grin
PlayMaker14:
Without makeup, Khosi is like a bro to me....

Her Zulu and Khosa juju really work for Yemi head.

Guys, look before you pay bride price.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Oh shocked shocked. This is why it is good to ask questions sometimes..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Pharoh:

You honestly want the ladies to occupy the dressing room and bathroom before the guys. You cannot talk about fair if you didn't factor timing into this thing. It's best the guys occupy these spaces and be done in two hours than to be waiting for women to use these spaces in 6 hours before them. See the ladies still using the dressing room or don't you see how they delay for parties lol.

Anyways both genders did not respect the rules in all the shared spaces and big brother said he will clarify later.
So you think it is fair for the boys to occupy ALL those spaces at the same time? Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

There is another reason the thread is not moving, which is that most people here are yemi fans. With this new twist, he has been rendered mute. 🤣 what are you people going to write about now? He just sits there with eyes darting from one corner to the next. What else can you write about? I said once that without a woman, yemi becomes useless. I think this twist is to expose that 🤣. If miracle, nana, thabang, blaqboy,yaya had many fans here there would be a lot to talk about.
For instance, miracle is frustrated, he wants to talk in the yellow box, yaya is ignoring him. And as long as yaya doesn't go there, no talking. Its interesting, we watch.
And why haven't we seen updates of your Khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2023
King Kanaga doing his thing.... That's what King's do.

Tsatsi Wendy Madiba go hear am once this twist is over. grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2023
It's the Free Styling for me.... King Kanaga is good abeg. grin

Commot body jor.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

No vez o, e get another one una dey always talk for here that's 'mgbeke' wetin e mean abeg, i no understand igbo abi yoruba atall
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

So you think it is fair for the boys to occupy ALL those spaces at the same time? Ok

Yes because they planned to use it quickly and leave for the ladies, it did not come from a place of punishing the ladies. They tried to sort an arrangement yesterday and no way forward. How would you have done it since they cannot communicate on who uses which spaces and in what order?.

Let's assume without any ulterior motives and by chance the women occupied all spaces, do you know when the guys will have time to use the dressing room and bathroom?. Logically the men should go first because they spend less time in shared spaces.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Did you all see the way King Kanaga jumped up when that music was played?

King of Content, I stan and re-stan a brilliant entertainer.

King Kanaga to the furcking world. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Smoothgio:

And why haven't we seen updates of your Khosi

Read further and you will.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2023
MamBi:

I always thought it meant "bush" person or non-sophisticated person but I may be wrong oh....
Theres not a single time i dont get foxed by reading submissions that contains dialect. Im always brought up short but tend to just blink it away inspite of lack of understanding.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Thank you biggie for this divide
Kanaga Jnr is having the time of his life🥰🥰

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.