Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,278 members, 7,916,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1134411 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
it's safe to say we will be having Southy party back to back... what we had last week wasn't Nigerian party lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Say all you want
Hate all you want
Decampaign all you want
Keep writing epistles till your faces turn purple
You can't deny that Thabana owned this week. Best HOH pair yet.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dentidon: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Blue really likes Yemi and tbh, Yemi tend to indulge clingy girls and I believe they would be perfect because they don't talk trash about others when together. Since the moment Yemi corrected Blue on Nelisa, She's stopped. They're all about themselves. Yemi is same with Nelisa too.

Meanwhile, What we're actually asking from Ebuka is justice. There's no reason why Yemi have to cut down his mingling with Blue whereas the sadistic Khosi mingles with other guys as she wishes, lick dirty feet and continue to say rubbish about Yemi to Thabang just to suck in Thabang for her validation. Same Khosi had gone to lie to Yemi about Thabang liking her soley but added that she didn't feel the same whereas she would tell Thabang another different thing entirely while even saying gibberish about Yemi. The whole dark cloud need to be lifted!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:
I don’t know how much of this great divide Kanaga Jnr , Yemi and Juicy Jay can take but biggie has to do something fast grin grin
The dejection their indurated by is so grave and perfervid such that i can even feel the throes reverberating through me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sanqa:
There is someone here who had a username that is connected to eyes 🤣🤣🤣. S/he has changed it to somethig in the mouth. Be warned. Why did it take me this long to notice? And the time I wasted responding 🤢

Same same grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordTheus:
Say all you want
Hate all you want
Decampaign all you want
Fact!!!

Unfortunately dat can't make them stronger vote wise

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pharoh:

Please what did they do oo, i did not get it but as housemates they are suppose to relate with each other flirting or not.

Though i don't see them having anything serious outside the house beyond just friends with benefits.

Blue was trying to flirt a bit with Yemi after the game but baba was pretending not to be comfortable with it. Though,one could see in his eyes that he wanted just that too but for the fear of Ebuka,the table shaker !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
can't Blame for me for my lifestyle
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sanqa:

Yes, but not from the beginning , one of 4. Nairaland hate happened and I had to defend.

hhhmmmm...ok

It's Starting to make sense now grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Fact!!!

Doesn't change anything. At 21, he's more accomplished than most of the wailers on this thread, even if he leaves next Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Blue really likes Yemi and tbh, Yemi tend to indulge clingy girls and I believe they would be perfect because they don't talk trash about others when together. Since the moment Yemi corrected Blue on Nelisa, She's stopped. They're all about themselves. Yemi is same with Nelisa too.

Meanwhile, What we're actually asking from Ebuka is justice. There's no reason why Yemi have to cut down his mingling with Blue whereas the sadistic Khosi mingles with other guys as she wishes, lick dirty feet and continue to say rubbish about Yemi to Thabang just to suck in Thabang for her validation. Same Khosi had gone to lie to Yemi about Thabang liking her soley but added that she didn't feel the same whereas she would tell Thabang another different thing entirely while even saying gibberish about Yemi. The whole dark cloud need to be lifted!
Apt!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Fact!!!

prince na fine bobo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am just waiting for you to adopt him fully and i will attack

I am going to gun all your faves this season

Ok.. noted for action grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Fact!!!

I would love to suck prince's balls

Cute bobo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

who are the rest

i like how you bant

Yeah...she is decent, which is why I engage her

Na people wey no get points or facts that throws insults around
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sanqa:

I did 😂

Gist me abeg.... I just started watching
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordTheus:

Doesn't change anything. At 21, he's more accomplished than most of the wailers on this thread, even if he leaves next Sunday.
TBVH NGF

And his fate remains unchanged either way
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:
Geezeem check out this clip

Wen we say Kobosi is obsessed with Yemi una think say we dey joke

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626999641886654472

Yemi is on Lock down I repeat
Thanks for sharing grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Say no more

https://twitter.com/i/status/1627002485935153153

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi is on Lock down I repeat
Thanks for sharing grin
This level of sarcasm

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nana for president

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Same same grin
🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Cardiovascular diseases
Cerebrovascular diseases
Type 2 DM
Some cancers I can't remember at the moment will kill her!!!
Presuming Yaya was your blood sister and when on the show, you stumbled up on this type of bile addressed to her, how'd you feel? undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Say no more

https://twitter.com/i/status/1627002485935153153

He was pushing her away... she was trying to keep him a little more

A really Failed player lipsrsealed

I feel for Blue

I am also mad at her

Yemi will never acknowledge her openly, even if she gee am wetincall to chop sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordTheus:
Say all you want
Hate all you want
Decampaign all you want

Why you dey shout? Who dey argue with you? And who get strength to decamp Bottom 3? Where we wan decamp am go? To oblivion?
This week is Thabana’s. Didn’t see anyone on this thread arguing that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

This level of sarcasm

Nah... I am not being sarcastic now for real. You guys haven't realize who Khosi is... keep watching

I just hope we don't end up with Icons and Elites kinda bitter war
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordTheus:

aswear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Geezeem:

With pleasure lol
A brief encounter. Camera caught them moving away from each other. Everyone seems to believe it was from a hug, me too. Then we heard yemi say move away from me,something like that, but he was laughing. Others entered the bedroom and yemi left.
My observation 🤣 : although I thought I knew what happened, blu's demeanor afterwards said something else. She kinda looked disappointed, pre-occupied when they were dishing the food. We will watch and very soon we will know.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Marvin having fun hahahah.. yeye boy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Geezeem:
it's safe to say we will be having Southy party back to back... what we had last week wasn't Nigerian party lipsrsealed
God forbid i watch another boring SA edition of saturday party after the disgrace/pain of my beloved club

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sanqa:

With pleasure lol
A brief encounter. Camera caught them moving away from each other. Everyone seems to believe it was from a hug, me too. Then we heard yemi say move away from me,something like that, but he was laughing. Others entered the bedroom and yemi left.
My observation 🤣 : although I thought I knew what happened, blu's demeanor afterwards said something else. She kinda looked disappointed, pre-occupied when they were dishing the food. We will watch and very soon we will know.

Yemi was pushing her from his body from the video i watched.. he was laughing tho. Like she wanted to hold on more embarassed

Thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.