Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1165762 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:26am On Feb 19, 2023
For someone who has treated the ladies in the house with more disdain saying Yemi is disrespecting ladies

Yemi tell the bloody fool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi - the reason why I'm having this convo with you is coz you kept talking about disrespect. Bro, you've had issues with more girls in this house than I have. You've moved to more girls in this house than I am.

Yes! The hunter has become the hunted. Expose the hypocrite & creep!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi!! You've made me proud this night. More votes for you next week!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 2:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi is indirectly talking to Marvin as well on Kanaga's behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 2:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Just talk truth

You are not watching it live
by asking the toodler in what position nelisa met them? Did he actually expect the truth from the boy?that's childish please.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:29am On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Nelisa caught Thabang and Khosi in the bathroom,she cried to Yemi....Yemi now went to meet Thabang
Bros pay attention!!!
so yemi rather went to the teenager thabang to talk about about Nelissa and kosi instead of going downstairs to confront rapist miraku that is browbeating him downstairs and left juicy jay, that the matter doesn't concern, to be defending him.
Yemi is a disappointment and a born coward
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:
Yemi - the reason why I'm having this convo with you is coz you kept talking about disrespect. Bro, you've had issues with more girls in this house thani have. You've moved to more girls in this house than I am.

Hearing that from Yemi,was so suiting to my soul.

See Yemi making a fool out of the Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi - you can't say you're straight. You can't say one thing and move the other way

Preach!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 2:30am On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
so yemi rather went to the teenager thabang to talk about about Nelissa and kosi instead of going downstairs to confront rapist miraku that is browbeating him downstairs and left juicy jay, that the matter doesn't concern, to be defending him.
thank you!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:31am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi calling out Miracle for all his crap, telling him straight to his face......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Ride on Yemi

Make him a fool dat he actually is

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 2:32am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi no need to explain. Go sleep
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Rest then.
You sef rest

I no go allow you drop fake narrative here this night
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2023
What Mirapist failed to the understand is that every of his movement against Yemi in that house are all been reported to Yemi.

See Yemi picking him out one by one for all his bullshit grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Preciousppearl:
by asking the toodler in what position nelisa met them? Did he actually expect the truth from the boy?that's childish please.
So he should have kept quiet when his partner is being hurt

So much for being a partner then

Go online and see how people are praising Yemi for what he did

Na only NL una go turn white to black

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

You sef rest

I no go allow you drop fake narrative here this night

Fake narrative? Dem dey pay person here?
This is what I feel about the situation and I wasn't referring to you with my answer bro.

It's cool.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:
Yemi!! You've made me proud this night. More votes for you next week!!
Yemi is making me and my homeboys proud this night

And the fact that he is gaining more fans tonight is sweeting me

Yemiii talk your shit to the coward

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:36am On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:

Lolz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:37am On Feb 19, 2023
This Olivia cast no be small, no more Saturday after party drama😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:
Yemi - the reason why I'm having this convo with you is coz you kept talking about disrespect. Bro, you've had issues with more girls in this house thani have. You've moved to more girls in this house than I am.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:38am On Feb 19, 2023
This Blueani is mad. Just as Yemi was brutalizing that creep with maturity and intellect, you took the camera way. What a fool!!

Yemi made me so proud this morning. This how you use calmness and wisdom to destroy your opponent. Miracle was never a match. He's just a hurt and rejected obsessed admirer.

Yemi - "you were asking Khosi 'are you good?' but she didn't listen to you. She listened to me. She listens to me. I was the one that calmed her down and I did for both of you". cool cool

*In Khosi's voice * what a man!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 2:38am On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
in defence of the person u quoted, is this not yemi on the toddlers bed at 2.04am, 2 minutes ago.
Stop defending cowardice and stop defending nonsense

If you don't get the message try and ask questions !!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:38am On Feb 19, 2023
aroundnaija:
This Olivia cast no be small, no more Saturday after party drama😂

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kai nah
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Thatigboman

Hope you are watching Yemi confronting the coward Miracle TO HIS FACE with no cutting corners

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Coven ripping Toddler
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:39am On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:

I hope u r watching him confronting Miracle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:40am On Feb 19, 2023
I think if Miracle doesn't get it that he was never a problem for Khosi or Yemi after this harsh truth from Yemi, then he has a korodo for a brain.

I won't be surprised to see him saying his delusions tomorrow. He believes voices in his head.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:40am On Feb 19, 2023
In all of these, Blue is less bothered...

grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:
This Bkieani is mad. Just as Yemi was brutalizing that creep with maturity and intellect, you took the camera way. What a fool!!

Yemi made me so proud this morning. This how you use calmness and wisdom to destroy your opponent. Miracle was never a match. He's just an hurt and rejected obsessed admirer.

Yemi - "you were talking to Khosi 'are you good?' but she didn't listen to you. She listened to me. I was the one thay calmed her down and inditt for both of you". cool cool

Omo na better outing I go do tomorrow after church

My bragging pad don dey choke me sef.......they thought Yemi was a coward all because he was quiet and trying to place things together

But my boy said HOLD MY BEER,let me deal with them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Beorn:

Yemi made me so proud this morning. This how you use calmness and wisdom to destroy your opponent. Miracle was never a match. He's just an hurt and rejected obsessed admirer.

As in,I thought I had seen it all with Laycon,Yemi has all of my respect for now and beyond until I find another to replace him!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi talking to Miracle like a child about how he is moving.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:44am On Feb 19, 2023
scondy:

I hope u r watching him confronting Miracle

I don't talk to people that reason like him,both offline and online!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.