Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1118375 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:
Why will you be having a discussion with person and he is eating, yemi self dey Bleep up seriously.

Khosi will dribble him and they will end up kissing and sleeping on the same bed.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 4:09am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Ma only God go deliver Yemi from Khosi o......cheesy grin cheesy

If God can deliver him from ebuka, khosi case na small thing. Lolz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Titaniumental:

See her wiggle out of the situation now grin grin

She use small cough finish work... Yemi start to beg her to drink water

Chai.... If only Yemi knows Miracle is not his problem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:10am On Feb 19, 2023
It should not be “these two”... but Miracle, everyone sees his crap but you keep hiding under the “game and partnership” to poke a particular person.

You say he disrespects women “unprovoked” which they don’t do where he comes from... I know if it wasn’t international TV... someone would have asked where? Mmeli his guy did but Mr moral police didn’t see that because Mmeli is not Yemi...

You want to have a USB cord connected between yourself and Khosi so that when you are not “down” she can tell because she asked you a simple question “if you were okay” yet you told Yvonne to check up on Juicy who if I should go with your logic may not be “down” as well but strategizing

... miracle, you are entertainment so I will ever cut you slacks and eff with you but you are talking in the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:10am On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

When Yemi and Miracle comot and watch the videos they will both faint.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:11am On Feb 19, 2023
COOL10:
Those two need to learn a lot from Kiddwaya on how to handle women.
U see kidwaya?
That guy nah the true definition of an alpha male....Zero jealousy...No time!
If not for Erica guyman would have moved to Nengi grin grin
'Righteous' Nengi was joyously telling him to choke her during their parties cheesy
All the babes in LD wanted to get laid by kidwaya grin grin
Baddo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:11am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Khosi will dribble him and they will end up kissing and sleeping on the same bed.....

Honestly she has this guy on lockdown!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Are you seeing how she is dribbling the guy? She even pretended she didn't hear him at first that he had to repeat himself

Yemi sha undecided
I saw it. Omo! I was perplexed! She even opened breast for him to confuse him the more.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 4:13am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's part of the game, maybe you don't know, Yemi need to win SA viewers through his actions towards khosi for simparty vote, only few naija supporters vote no fit do ham.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Khosi is a pro!
I wonder why camera commot undecided

Yemi is really a failed player
Them don chop am

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 4:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

that's because he isn't smart, she is way smarter than him. He stays calling himself a player when in reality he doesn't have the 001 O.T of players.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:17am On Feb 19, 2023
jerrytailad:

You won't understand, this is public show, viewers need to see them clear the air.
There is no air to be cleared!
Any of such discus should have been concluded in 10-15 mins tops!
Anything longer than that is pure obsession!
Even Olivia was actually saying she could not believe that the guys will be talking about such things to that point!
Thats how pointless and irritating that conversation was!
At the end,absolutely nothing was resolved...so what was the point abinitio?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:17am On Feb 19, 2023
Opulencepee:

I saw it. Omo! I was perplexed! She even opened breast for him to confuse him the more .

I started laughing when she did that.

See how she set her face... open biscuit begin chop.

... Mumu Yemi open water dey beg her to drink, she say she no want... he was still insisting she drinks while the girl is ignoring his questions

Chai
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:18am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

U see kidwaya?
'Righteous' Nengi was joyously telling him to choke her during their parties cheesy
Baddo grin grin

😎😎😎

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:19am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

U see kidwaya?
Baddo grin grin

How was kiddwaya alpha... you brandied the word just anyhow sha...

I don’t think kiddwaya kissed two girls in the same house... even when he was moving he didn’t get pass first base with any one except Erica ... so there was no “evidence” of the alpha you are claiming... because you can deny what there’s no evidence for.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:19am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

When Yemi and Miracle comot and watch the videos they will both faint.....cheesy grin cheesy

That one is even better, you see eh . . .their reputation go fall like mad except something else happen before the show ends. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2023
jerrytailad:

It's part of the game, maybe you don't know, Yemi need to win SA viewers through his actions towards khosi for simparty vote, only few naija supporters vote no fit do ham.

Leave that votes thing.. he doesn't know Khosi is strong

She could have been a Yaya
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2023
COOL10:

😎😎😎

grin grin
The guy with the unique legwork during parties grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2023
Khosi don turn the convo to Blue matter, this boy don mess up o......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 4:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

I started laughing when she did that.

See how she set her face... open biscuit begin chop.

... Mumu Yemi open water dey beg her to drink, she say she no want... he was still insisting she drinks while the girl is ignoring his questions

Chai
😂😁
She is highly manipulative!
Yemi will regret for having being clocked to her when he comes out and see clips about Koshi.
The girl is way too smart!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

That one is even better, you see eh . . .their reputation go fall like mad except something else happen before the show ends. grin

They don mess up, well their saving grace is they have peeps stanning them strongly......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Yemi is still on the Thabang issue.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Preciousppearl:
that's because he isn't smart, she is way smarter than him. He stays calling himself a player when in reality he doesn't have the 001 O.T of players.

True story

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Opulencepee:

😂😁
Yemi will regret for having being clocked to her when he comes out and see clips about Koshi.

The PTSD will stay with him for a very long time for an acclaimed player......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:24am On Feb 19, 2023
Khosi rambling and is about to lose Yemi with this convo.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 4:25am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The PTSD will stay with him for a very long time for an acclaimed player......
Definitely!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 4:26am On Feb 19, 2023
At this point, i guess its becoming evident that our guy Yemi has prroven all our thought about him being not too smart, how can yemi be showing more emotions than khosi and even young thabang?, i am so praying that Ebuka doesnt ask any shit from khosi this evening, i personally dont want him to meddle or shake/scatter any table anymore, if Yemi has heard this night from about 2 different people about khosi's mixed feelings and still building his game on ebuka's exposure than he is not smart enough, if in all the conversation he has heard about Thabang, the one he heard from Nelissa and even the hints from Miracle all through this night he has not gotten any sense and still feels his antagonist is miracle, then he is the simp of the season. Infact contrary to others i feel Miracle actually helped yemi to retrace his game with the whole talk tonight, along with words from nelissa and others but if his thought process is to be the macho man protecting a babe from an unyielding interest (miracle) is all his brain is telling him then too bad for him.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Opulencepee:

😂😁

She almost denied hugging Thabang... then she changed her mind and accepted

See how stressed Yemi looks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi rambling and is about to lose Yemi with this convo.....

She will not escape this, make she lie well and tomorrow if nelissa brain never erode finish and she give yemi her own side of the story.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:27am On Feb 19, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
The guy with the unique legwork during parties grin grin

Anytime I remember his funny dance moves, I burst into laughter. That guy na vibe abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:28am On Feb 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi is still on the Thabang issue.....

I think they moved from the room cos of people....meaning the girl still didn't answer his questions until they they left the room
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Pharoh:

She will not escape this, make she lie well and tomorrow if nelissa brain never erode finish and she give yemi her own side of the story.

The funny thing is Olivia and Blaqboi knows what's going on but they won't tell Yemi about it.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.