Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111589 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

I haven't used the word 'Love' anywhere sha

Okay ... can’t go back to previous post so I will assume the “love” context his wrong from my end
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Very soon Kanaga Jnr will lose his fans to Miracle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
I always enjoy listening to Yemi and Blue whenever they are having a conversation. Blue is such a good listener. I love how she always makes it comfortable for Yemi to express himself and correct the narratives. This is what real friendship is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blackboi no get sense, if you see two girls be enemies, no dey talk about one to another.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sanqa:
From what I watched right now
Yemi and blu are not getting back anytime soon, unless khosi does something
Yemi is clueless about thabang and khosi, he will even defend them.
omo your hatred for Yemi no go kill you.
Blue asked him are they good and what happened yesterday cos she was sleeping.

Yemi explained the whole situation with miracle and thabang and told her they are good, that he doesn't like about whom he likes on the house which is her and blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

They are not pulling anyone down

Miracle is moving mad and they have every right to say what they feel

..k.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
It’s Blaq feeling himself for me. For him mind, him self na hot cake grin
He don discuss this particular thing with everyone that cares to listen.. Nana this , nana that. Bruh shetup jor 😒

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Blackboi no get sense I'm ashamed he's from Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

They are not pulling anyone down

Miracle is moving mad and they have every right to say what they feel

They forget Miracle’s targets for provocation are Nigerians...

Mmeli is his guy
Thabang is his “Zulu man”

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Gasvon:
who else. Your fave of course
Inshort Call the name abi u dey fear cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Titaniumental:

Hell No

I only follow ur analogy which says More Southies in Finale than 9ja.

With this Scenario it is game over for Southies,u, myself and everybody knows that.

The best option for the Southies is to try their possible best not to have more than 2 hms in the finale even at that 9ja will still dust them clean clean.
Not to talk of them having more hms than 9ja in the finale,it will be definitely game over clean and cut

You people should check BBmzansi and BBN voting records.

For all i know there av been seasons where BBN recorded over 240M,900m and 1B votes at the end of the show I don't think Mzansi voting records has ever come close to that.

Last week voting result alone says alot
I dey look them laugh sef

Any mistake of 2 SA housemates in the finals is game over for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

From what I saw. They should just end the show today and give her the 100k

They're cumming!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Titaniumental:

Hell No

I only follow ur analogy which says More Southies in Finale than 9ja.

With this Scenario it is game over for Southies,u, myself and everybody knows that.

The best option for the Southies is to try their possible best not to have more than 2 hms in the finale even at that 9ja will still dust them clean clean.
Not to talk of them having more hms than 9ja in the finale,it will be definitely game over clean and cut

You people should check BBmzansi and BBN voting records.

For all i know there av been seasons where BBN recorded over 240M,900m and 1B votes at the end of the show I don't think Mzansi voting records has ever come close to that.

Last week voting result alone says alot

You really do believe people will vote along national divide. wink I laugh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

They're cumming!!!

Na today!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ibukzy:
Very soon Kanaga Jnr will lose his fans to Miracle

You should be worried about your Yemi😂

Yoruba demon is not demoning😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy

It's really funny how some of Yemi's fans are pushing that 'production pet' narrative.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Titaniumental:

I always enjoy listening to Yemi and Blue whenever they are having a conversation. Blue is such a good listener. I love how she always makes it comfortable for Yemi to express himself and correct the narratives. This is what real friendship is.

I like their friendship too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nana: “Yemi wasn’t going to address the Thabang Kosi situation, until Nelissa started complaining about them.

Nana retriating same point as Beorn just as it is

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

You actually opened my eyes to how big of a fanbase Khosi has. When you guys always tipped her to win, I always thought you were joking as Im not into social media and don't know what's happening there. So now they you mentioned it. I went to Facebook to search out Khosi fan groups. I saw more than 30 groups and counting. One even had 20k followers. Wow she really has Facebook on lock.

One thing I still don't get is how she's a production pet. And it's production engineering her win
First is it production that gave her fans? Is it production that made me love and root for her. Those groups on Facebook and WhatsApp, is it production that opened it and added the members.

The girl is loved by all. Nigerians, South Africans and even other African countries.
If you problem is that she doesn't deserve the love, it's a whole different ballgame. One thing you can't take away is that Khosi is loved.

From what I saw. They should just end the show today and give her the 100k
Close your eyes cus Khosi won't win

She has the biggest female fanbase as we speak but she will have to do more to win the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Pls what happened? I am not watching now
Yemi is still angry about last night and he is packing in the dressing room, still talking about miracle with ipeleng. Blu comes in. Yemi asks her if she wants to discuss something, she says no,unless he wants to talk. He tells her he is asking because she was mentioned last night, then continues to rant...that miracle is a hypocrite,that he flirts with most girls but yemi flirted with only blu and it is and issue. He reminds her that he told her they should be cordial, though they both expressed their liking before, and also admires her for being mature about it unlike miracle. Bla bla. Blu was looking at him like what a fool 😂

Then blu asks him about going to thabang, what was that about? He says khosi was overwhelmed because of the podcast, she wanted someone to talk to, she went to thabang while nelisa had gone to the toilet. When nelisa came back khobang were hugging. Nelisa cried and went to tell him. That is why he went to talk to him, told him they should sort their thing he cannot be involved they are adults. Yoh that was loooong
Khosi is now operating blaqboy I have to listen.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ipeleng is beautiful, Damn...

Just that she's acting other than her age, I for add her to my list of faves here.

That's why I like Geezeem, even though she's in her late 30's, she's still looking and acting like a sweet 16, her ogbanjé na on and off.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Why, his thing is not nominating every now and then

And he has been gaining a lot of fans this week
Onyi99:

You should be worried about your Yemi😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Close your eyes cus Khosi won't win

She has the biggest female fanbase as we speak but she will have to do more to win the money

You guys are just overating that girl sef
For all I know Yvonne might be stronger than that trans🥱
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ibukzy:
Why, his thing is not nominating every now and then

And he has been gaining a lot of fans this week

Akuko mike Ejeaha😂😂

Between Kanaga jnr and Yemi who is gaining more fans?
Keep deceiving yourselves here because he has more fans here on nairaland😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Just nekodu our yoruba demon😂😂

Kobosi have finish the demon in him😂

You guys should better not come for my kanaga

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mrbllymer:
omo your hatred for Yemi no go kill you.
Blue asked him are they good and what happened yesterday cos she was sleeping.

Yemi explained the whole situation with miracle and thabang and told her they are good, that he doesn't like about whom he likes on the house which is her and blue.

And from what I wrote where is the hatred? Nvm I don't really care.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

You really do believe people will vote along national divide. wink I laugh
U can call it whatever, fortunately alot of Nigerians see it that way.

No way vax majority of the 9ja viewers will leave their own to dangle on some xenophobic mofos grin grin

From the Days of BBA it has always been like dat and it will continue to be like dat,to think during the BBA days the bad blood btwn the two country has nvr bn this worse yet 9ja nvr leave their own,so na now wey be say the bad blood don thick and they are seriously rubbing it in our faces,na dat time 9ja go con abandon their sons and daughters to vote some pathetic xenophobes?
Well except for some few cases,like urself which doesn't really change a shit in the grand scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
That's your own bro, to each his own.
Okay bro
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
He looks good on that than the owner
Onyi99:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Trouble in khoyemi paradise. Didn't get the full gist though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:

Akuko mike Ejeaha😂😂

Between Kanaga jnr and Yemi who is gaining more fans?
Keep deceiving yourselves here because he has more fans here on nairaland😂

No mind that efulefu yemi the most useless male housemate ever and two times tail of the house has been falling of the Yoruba hills he was placed on the first day!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Onyi99:

Like seriously, I salute those wey dey try talk about that guy for here,and you seriously need to thank dem for that not attacking them.

You know why?
Guy is boring asf
There is literally nothing, absolutely nothing to talk about him grin grin
Guy is just there for the sake of bn there very bland.

Hez lucky hez a Nigerian e for don land for house tey tey.

U all need to thank those that are even trying to pick on him,cos there is absolutely nothing there

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.