Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1119370 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

I was just indifferent about Mike at the beginning. He was just a delawood athlete trying to take advantage of his mother's Nigerian roots because he was 3rd rated there in Britain, and wanted to go where he might be allowed to play.

I went against him mainly because of his uncouth fans here. Anyway God forbid a Jamaican wins BBnaija. So his losing was especially sweeet.

That was my winning moment

Not even mercy’s win
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
@ the bolded.... You imagine things in your head way too much Anya. grin
There was no need bringing her past statement as regards Naija guys into the conversation.

Anyway it's cool, you win. I just want the Mileng Ship to sail and I love her from the very start.

Amya is right

South Africans disliked ipeleng from the beginning

Their favorites are okokobioko, ben 10 , dora the explorer and colour

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
JUDGEJUDITH, It may seem as though everyone is salivating for Mileng Ship...

I am one of them, I enjoy seeing them together discussing like sensible adults.

Do everything you can spiritually to make it work.
Honourable since this is coming from u as I know u are one of those that mean well for my baby smiley I will start observing her more with my spiritual eyes to determine my next move cheesy
Meanwhile bat has been humbled obidiently in his own Lagos state🤩 I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Amya is right

This one Lauryn is supporting me today. I go do thanksgiving for church. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Amya is right

Alright ma... I like the way you put it.

Good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

This one Lauryn is supporting me today. I go do thanksgiving for church. grin grin grin grin

😂😂😂 I love the truth na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Honourable since this is coming from u as I know u are one of those that mean well for my baby smiley I will start observing her more with my spiritual eyes to determine my next move cheesy
Meanwhile bat has been humbled obidiently in his own Lagos state🤩 I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Breakfast well served

We won but they got their 25% spread which is worrisome

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

That was my winning moment

Not even mercy’s win
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Very shweeeetttt!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

Atiku won In buhari’s state

This election be as e get 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am not in the right frame of mind Judith, seeing the irregularities that is going on in INEC and the lack of transparency in discharging their duties.

Not really in a good mood, but I will be fine.

Good looking out to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Very shweeeetttt!

Sorry for misunderstanding you....

Do enjoy your day.... Let me go and clear off my head, INEC is pissing me off. smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Like I said, there was no need bringing her past statement as regards Naija guys since you are the Alpha and Omega of Big Brother. grin

Miss Rubbish knower. grin

Mr. Rubbish not-knower grin

Next time start the show from the beginning so you wouldn't miss crucial parts.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sorry for misunderstanding you....

Do enjoy your day.... Let me go and clear off my head, INEC is pissing me off. smiley

No p.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

If this is what I'll take from this election, I will manage it.

Even with heavy rigging, intimidation and ballot snatching they were still crushed in their domot. Kai. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

Even with heavy rigging, intimidation and ballot snatching they were still crushed in their domot. Kai. Nice one.
Thats the spirit cheesy cheesy I love ur response most🥰 My other obidients should take a cue from this🤩
If u can be crushed in ur own domot like a sick ant everyother thing coming from u na banza!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Watching the useless INEC chairman at the National Coalition centre... I am getting pissed already. 😡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino don turn another orubebe for collation centre o......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

The mission is not complete yet, until APC loses lagos, that's when the job is fully done......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Atiku won In buhari’s state

This election be as e get 😂😂
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Dino don turn another orubebe for collation centre o......cheesy grin cheesy
He is speaking the right thing....

Mahmoud Yakubu is a big fraud...

This country will go down in flames if he tries rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I am not in the right frame of mind Judith, seeing the irregularities that is going on in INEC and the lack of transparency in discharging their duties.

Not really in a good mood, but I will be fine.

Good looking out to you.
Taaaaa Dem no reach to ruin ur day!! Check my response to Amya smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
He is speaking the right thing....

Mahmoud Yakubu is a big fraud...

This country will go down in flames if he tries rubbish.

Well, there is nothing that can be done now except for PDP to head to court, the process is a disgrace and a slap to Nigerian, the so called BVAS failed and allowed alot of rigging.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Breakfast well served

We won but they got their 25% spread which is worrisome
And Served for ur own area cheesy
Nne that is enough to lift ur spirit!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Taaaaa Dem no reach to ruin ur day!! Check my response to Amya smiley
Lol, I have seen it... Weldone Judith, thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well, there is nothing that can be done now except for PDP to head to court, the process is a disgrace and a slap to Nigerian, the so called BVAS failed and allowed alot of rigging.....

What a shit-show of an election. This is the worse election ever!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
As Khosi and Thabang are currently on their divorce proceedings, let me kuku board this Khosi and Yemi ship.

Khoyemi to the world

You’re a clown abeg grin
Dem use Ship swear for you grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's ridiculous....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
Breakfast has been served, even though the breakfast no full plate but the owners are eating it with tears.

What happened
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hey guyz

Just to inform you all that after painstakingly observing this two and seeing the tension,dramas and adrenaline surrounding their ship i'm officially a shipper of KHOYEMI cheesy

You know the drill,will be keeping u all up to date with the Khoyemis,and i will also be here to trash any narrative about that ship here going 4wd just like i did with my ever blossoming Shella Ship.

Welcome on board grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Amya is right

Their favorites are okokobioko, ben 10 , [b]dora the explorer [/b]and colour
Who is this
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kanaga jnr displaying his SFX skills this Afternoon.
Can your fave ever?
Puurrr!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Watching the useless INEC chairman at the National Coalition centre... I am getting pissed already. 😡
I have been in pains since last night

Despite the clear evidence of rigging,INEC still decided to ignore and call out this manipulated results

It is well brother,God is in control

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.