Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1165698 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

If your brother in his mid to late 30s leaves his business and entered this show to be running after small small Southy girls in the name of chasing 100k dollars, your mama and papa and family members will feel proud of him? Tell the truth and shame the devil please.
are you worth $100,000

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

It still made no impact in her SM

She might get kicked out once she is up for eviction

That's true though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Geezeem:

They change mouth on this every damn season lipsrsealed

I am shipping ebe niine this season o chim cheesy
I like to say that outside my search for the X as per my usual stance? I find myself also interested in any two/more-way relationship that is captivating…

It could be a bromance, sismance, ship lipsrsealed cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
scondy:

Just mow she said she is dating 7 guys casually...biko casual dating no dey involve sex? Then says she has dated 6pple seriously and she is 25, she started dating in ss3..

If talking bullcrap were a person...
no mind that girl. Namibian Meryl in big brother all stars said she had slept with over 100 men. And showed us action, real action in the 2 seasons she casted. And got married in the house to mwisho in the house, which continued continued outside the house. I remember they had a baby later.
Not just shouting nympho nymphomaniac with nothing to show. Introvert ipeleng looks more like a bad girl than her sef, no be to dey make mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jaypee is getting on my nerves! She needs to keep quiet for once!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Completely deadddd
cheesy
Dokita. Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who is Yemi cuddling up with again .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Myway20:
Jaypee is getting on my nerves! She needs to keep quiet for once!
me sef don tire. I just as the south africans are getting more irritated
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I don’t think Nelissa is feeling him like that. Even this Tatsi I no too trust am. She looks like a game player and na this Kanaga be her first Naija mugu. That girl be like person wey like toto. Na the money she come find and she go penetrate the minds of mugu Naija guys for that money.
Hope you see the choking last night,Kanaga dey dull himself

He dey collect greenlight from the girls but he dey do good boy

Yemi and Juicy Jay should fire on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
thatigboman:
which ella? Mercy and KimOprah. Serious scatter. That Mercy say Kim Oprah can't be her friend and be going after her man.

Ehen... I for say

that was Ellah she was arguing with not kim
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:
This Khosi is always orbiting around Marvin. That’s the guy she really wants. Not Yemi.

I do not think so.
I think she wants a plan B, another tangent to her whatnot with Yemi- and possibly from a place of fear that she could “lose” Yemi

(just know that this is a one day opinion so I could be talking/posting absolute bull crap right now cheesy)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Twoclans:
Who is Yemi cuddling up with again .
hey God
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
thatigboman:
Dokita. Good evening.

Good evening bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

funny thing is that both ladies are feeling kanaga but the guy dey jonze

I dey tell you bro,don't know wetin dey worry the Nigga !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Twoclans:
I thought I was the only one that noticed .

And I'm sure Juicy must have noticed already. Who knows what he'll do next.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
This Yemi is waaay more interesting than the BBhusband I saw some nights ago

And he has an adorable little stutter- I don’t think anyone with this “imperfection” can be a bad person- I watch
I have been hoodwinked by Wathombi’s dimples before lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Blue Aiva is having her time with Yemi, this our naija boy will go round......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
rainluv:

Ehen... I for say

that was Ellah she was arguing with not kim
it was Kim Oprah. Mercy said it because of an incident that occurred among her Kim and ike on bed.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
That 100k is enough to liberate someone's 1st, 2nd and even 3rd generation from poverty if invested wisely!!

Don't mind that person you quoted.
People stay in their houses, trusting in their youths like they are never going to get old and chat shiit

100k dollars has become small on Nairaland undecided embarassed... mtchewwe

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I don’t think Nelissa is feeling him like that. Even this Tatsi I no too trust am. She looks like a game player and na this Kanaga be her first Naija mugu. That girl be like person wey like toto. Na the money she come find and she go penetrate the minds of mugu Naija guys for that money.

Tsatsi actually likes kanaga and wants a thing but kanaga's issue is that he wants ipeleng instead and not attracted to Tsatsi.

But even the Ipeleng, I doubt he can handle her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
We now know this girl’s life story! Ahhhhh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eeghe:
This Yemi is waaay more interesting that the BBhusband I saw some nights ago

And he has an adorable little stutter- I don’t think anyone with this angry :-Xcan be a bad person- I watch
But they want him to continue being the BBhusband to khosi

I wonder how and why they are dragging Yemi for trying to get to know others and explore his options

SA fans are the biggest hypocrite this season,criticizing Yemi and hailing juicy jay on same game plan

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

If your brother in his mid to late 30s leaves his business and entered this show to be running after small small Southy girls in the name of chasing fame and 100k dollars, your mama and papa and family members will feel proud of him? Tell the truth and shame the devil please.

You know the unfortunate thing? You truly believe you are making sense while you are NOT

You also think late 30s is too far... before you blink, you are there, if you are lucky... then life will teach you a lesson!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nana doesn't get screen time, but the few moments she has been shown, she's doing well. But nobody is talking about it here. Yet south africans had been screaming since morning on twitter for nana to be punished.
About this morning, when she said that looking at the south africans, they wount nominate each other, but trust naija housemates, even if they are friends, they will nominate each other. She even called jenni o to give evidence, that they talked about yesterday. Jenni backed out that they are not supposed to talked about nominations. And they clarified, that they are just talking general. And this evening, nana had been plaiting people's hair. The south africans commended her for it, because it's their girls she was plaiting.
Let's hype our own o, because south africans wount help us to do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

are you worth $100,000

Everyone is rich through their phones and finger tips
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Juicy Jay, Jenni O, Lukay and Nana don finish Theo Traw o for being fake...... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Trust me,Kanaga can never be a mugu to any girl in that house,not to even talk of Southy girls ! E no go happen,save this page for future reference ! If what you said about Tsatsy is right,then I will advise her to take her trade to Ebubu 'cause I don't see any other Naija guy she can outsmart or play in that house ! Even Ebubu self no be Bolo o but na him dey look for Southy wife!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
thatigboman:
Nana doesn't get screen time, but the few moments she has been shown, she's doing well. But nobody is talking about it here. Yet south africans had been screaming since morning on twitter for nana to be punished.
About this morning, when she said that looking at the south africans, they wount nominate each other, but trust naija housemates, even if they are friends, they will nominate each other. She even called jenni o take give evidence, that they talked about yesterday. Jenni backed out that they are not supposed to talked about nominations. And they clarified, that they are just talking general. And this evening, nana had been plaiting people's hair. The south africans commended her for it, because it's their girls she was plaiting.
Let's hype our own o, because south africans wount help us to do that.
Aswear SA fans are united on twitter
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Madame dominique, abeg if u guys want to send bbtitans stories to frontpage, it will be better to create another thread for them. As the show progresses, more people will come in here as usual. Shey u yourself say it's better to have fewer meaningful comments than more insulting and distracting comments.
It's not only known big brother addicts that should be targeted.
Rule 1: Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
It should apply to all that post off-topic comments on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Geezeem:

You know the unfortunate thing? You truly believe you are making sense while you are NOT

You also think late 30s is too far... before you blink, you are there, if you are lucky... then life will teach you a lesson!

You sound pissed. Why? Did I touch a nerve and remind you of something you are trying to suppress?The truth hurts? Answer the question please. If na your brother dey tv at mid to late 30s dey fool around with Southy girls for 100k dollars, will your mom and dad and family be proud of him? Yes or no…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
After miracle told Jenni O she looks like a married woman grin grin she has jejely crawled into her shell cheesy.. thank you miracle.., anything that will help her up and restrategise her game is allowed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Aswear SA fans are united on twitter

yes o, and we can't unite on nairaland. It's early days shaa, but for me, naija must win this maiden season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.