Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1160254 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
I get it, a lot of people are angry for some reason I am yet to understand, I sure hope it's not about a game that ends in two weeks, from which none of the people here are getting anything. If it is, then that's a sad state to be in. Infact even if it is, stew in you own misery, I'm not the cause. I direct this to whom it may concern, anyone, past and future. I have no problem @ , so this is not a shade, it's something I feel I should say. Danko

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Who is your fave? Don't tell me s/he is evicted

Yemi
Kanaga
Yvonne
ipeleng

Who are your faves
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Stillwhites(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
lokoloko84:

I am happy for you for your new job.
Hope you don't confuse them.
Where are you?

I am here so we can continue our fight but as stupid and weak as you are, I doubt if you have the balls to.

How I wish
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Danko gba wa gi onu there๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Xenophobic Nkita

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi
Kanaga
Yvonne
ipeleng

Who are your faves

Khosi
Thabang

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:
My ship! grin

Kanasti and khobang to the world๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒour ships

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am discovering new things as the years passes by on this show..

I discovered during General's season that I could like two people EQUALLY

I loved Peria equally... 50/50. This never happened before

Usually, I could like two or more contestants... but in varying degrees, until that year

This season I am finding that I could be a shipper without necessarily being a fan

I like Khobang as a ship but I am not a fan of Khosi and Thabang. i even started liking them just recently...

So I don't know if it makes sense to say, I am a shipper but not a fan ... it's rather confusing.. and...

I can't explain better ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ

I could watch these two all night grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
meobizy:
Khosi faced true adversity this season. From protecting her in-house relationship from interlopers (Blue Aiva) to being the most nominated housemate. She said it herself that men find her ugly in the real word โ€” despite this โ€” she pulled the attention of the most desirable males in the house. Her suitor was evicted, still she persevered, leaning on her partner and whatever emotional support Thabang had to offer. Her strategic partner was released yesterday. Khosi still put on a brave face and is having fun with fellow housemates today. Did I mention she has a four year relationship sheโ€™ll face the consequences of after the competition? Such a brave woman. Coffee with Khosi is denied airtime to avoid viewers knowing more than needed about their favourites.

Still, Nairalanders want me to believe a housemate who forces himself to be the leader of every activity and dances on Saturdays is worth the prize. His cheap relationship does not convince me of anything more than a strategy, though itโ€™s cute to watch. His case is one of Whitemoney 2.0. One Whitemoney was more than enough. I wonโ€™t be played for a fool this year.

This is the first time I am loving your post, Sir
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Usually, I could like two or more contestants... but in varying degrees, until that year

This season I am finding that I could be a shipper without necessarily being a fan

I like Khobang as a ship but I am not a fan of Khosi and Thabang. i even started liking them just recently...

So I don't know if it makes sense to say, I am a shipper but not a fan ... it's rather confusing.. and...

This is not true!!
Even a mother can't love her kids equally!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyi99:

Khosi
Thabang

Make a big circle

Like your motherโ€™s cooking pot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Make a big circle

Like your motherโ€™s cooking pot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you been serious?

Khosi is his main fave and he is also a khobang Sherpa.

This guy abi girl is a south African o and from all his post here all his analysis is always against our naija housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
hartopher76:
I get confused when i hear people say khosi is a player, nengi was on the show for 70 day, every guy wanted her yet non got even a mere kiss, khosi shared the same bed with yemi, got her breast s*cked, gave him head,i dont' to mention ouer and i heard she is playing games please it it when she gets pregnant that we can say this her real life?

Whatever it's, is keeping her in the game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
But you also slut shamed Daniella?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi
Kanaga
Yvonne
ipeleng

Who are your faves
๐Ÿคฃ I asked because I thought you support kanaga, then you said you are not for him. Maybe I read wrong, nvm
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyi99:
But you also slut shamed Daniella?

Daniella was just a hor.ny and boring borite
โ€ฆwith a [skulking] personality
That honestly didnโ€™t make for good TV reality๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:

It don't matter, doesn't have to make sense but if you want to aww ๐Ÿ˜Š next week, you know what to do
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:
My obo is back

I have nothing else to anticipate

Bye everyone, enjoy your BBT

Iโ€™m going to view this picture till March 31
001 for a reason

We feast by March 31st

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Daniella was just a Hot and boring borite
That didnโ€™t make for good TV reality๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

Madam Eghe avoid me o

Daniella is boring and Khosi is not abi?
They both served us the sex contents y'all crave for but because she is a Nigerian she is boring?

Apart from men,what is Khosi content in that house?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:
Nigerian evicted housemates are balling back to back

Smoothgio and the rest , how are the SAn evictees doing?
Juicy is doing well tho

Nelisa hosted a show last week(soul music or something similar)

The rest I don't really care about cus my Yaya was absent....those 3 are my SA love
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Amya:

Tell them!

I really want him to purchase those IUCs. If he can purchase a million, the better. Let him spend the week voting from dawn to dusk, missing meals and even shedding a few pounds in the process.

After all the kitikiti katakata

It will all amount to

1 point

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe they will learn how to become an organic fร nbase when Kanaga is matched out on Sunday
Wahali you are a bad person ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well I won't do all those things you mentioned cus I am occupied with work fully and not like when I was working at home during Yemi's time in the house

But eh,we will meet next season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Apparently Iโ€™m not the only one going through this. These people are clown sha. Na so so delete of App and redownloading I dey do. But with Android itโ€™s easier, just clear data , then enter again. Each time it gives you that, clear data and start over
Can you vote with Iucs from another country here in Nigeria??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alheeri:

Kanasti and khobang to the world๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒour ships

Shipmate! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Can you vote with Iucs from another country here in Nigeria??

No
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyi99:

Madam Eghe avoid me o
Daniella is boring and Khosi is not abi?
They both served us the sex contents y'all crave for but because she is a Nigerian she is boring?
Apart from men,what is Khosi content in that house?

I modified it sef
Jee nenee ya๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alheeri:
Cregzforce re bullies๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜(minus me) Yemi said Let Love Leadv. Khosi/miracle fans all tagging him to caution his fans. Cregxf leave miracle alone ooooooo

Yemi@ TVc today, still on media round after 2weeks of leaving bbt.
That morafucker should keep Yemi's name out of his mouth

Big for nothing fool.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
This is not true!!
Even a mother can't love her kids equally!!

Speak for yourself.

That was the first time since I started watching this show it had happened and it hasn't happened again so far.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
I shall not be watching at all, anymore
I am learning some law presently tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyi99:

No
But the picture he posted below his post is confusing me cus Whema is in Nigeria but I don't think that DStv is a Nigerian iuc cus our currency isn't KES
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Daniella was just a hor.ny and boring borite
โ€ฆwith a [skulking] personality
That honestly didnโ€™t make for good TV reality๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alheeri:

Miracle is blocking them cos dey er going hard on him, his fans re planning on taking cregxfor to court๐Ÿ˜ d dragging is too much, make dey relax..
Court ko

We will drag the idiot till he learns how to make interviews without involving Yemi

They should just try and arrest one cregxforce and see the power of Organic fans..

It's like they don't how things are done in our fanbase, touch one and you touch all
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sanqa:

It don't matter, doesn't have to make sense but if you want to aww ๐Ÿ˜Š next week, you know what to do

I want to awwwww till the show ends ooo.... this my late shipping sef sad

I think this has happened before.... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”... yaaaahhhhhh!

It just came to me.... I shipped Richiana! ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ and I wasn't exactly a fan of either of them

But wait oooo....wee have actually given 100k dollars to an adulterer on this show before ...Nawaz grin๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sanqa:

๐Ÿคฃ I asked because I thought you support kanaga, then you said you are not for him. Maybe I read wrong, nvm

Who are your faves

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.