Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,504 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1115311 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Rahkman:
chei so olivia don get new name Motorola hoo my God
😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Sandra is doing too much right now......

Don't mind her.

If she shout from morning till night, house don 80% sure for her if she come up.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
This pair thing funny..if your partner dey fight u go fight too
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:

Don't mind her.

If she shout from morning till night, house dont 80% sure for her if she come up.

Her anger is simple, everyone in the house don really like Theo, as she was part of those saying crap about the guys yesterday and now they are paired.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Biggie carry everybody Handicap grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Juicy Jay and Theo don enter wahala as they got paired with crazy peeps......

E dey pain me for them boys

I saw Sandra tapping her fingers as she and Theo were trying to form a pair name... na now I know it was out of anger.... but wetin the guy do her nah? They even came in together
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Did that stupid Sandra just throw a shade at the Igbos? Is she mad? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Sandra has been so sad about her pairing .

How can she not rate the ponny tail guy she is paired with.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2023
lovedoctor26:
Make una remember to vote Yelisa(Yemi and nelisa) if dey are up for eviction oooo.

And Kanava please

Na SA people wey gats vote Jenni O and Nana I dey pity pass

Meanwhile, QueenSindile, how are you doing? My deepest condolences to you that you now have to vote for Justin. Please, stay strong in these trying times

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Everything is gearing towards khosi as the winner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:

I saw Sandra tapping her fingers as she and Theo were trying to form a pair name... na now I know it was out of anger.... but wetin the guy do her nah? They even came in together

She was part of those thrashing the guys yesterday as they all concluded that he is fake, so as it is now if the house goes with their conclusion of Theo she will always be in the line of fire......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Motorola in the mud 😭

Ibeekayyyy, Motorola in the mud true true…

Cant stop laughing…..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

How?
Abeg make we hear word biko
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:

As soon as I saw her tapping finger, I just knew it was because she didn't like her pairing.

She's probably calculating that both of them are new, and she may be the stronger of the pair. She would have liked a stronger partner, so, she is really pained.

She is not handling it well. Wetin make Yvonne do? Or Mmeli?

Even JayPee and Lukay wey two of them na otu, dem don get cute name- JayKay, meanwhile Sandra dey vex like say na person do her.

She should please rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Mmeli stepping in dragging Sandra away......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2023
MamBi:

Ibeekayyyy, Motorola in the mud true true…

Cant stop laughing…..

Lmao I cackled
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rarre: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Sandra this your script is obvious

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Her anger is simple, everyone in the house don really like Theo, as she was part of those saying crap about the guys yesterday and now they are paired.....

She never see anything, as she dey do so, na her name dem go remember tomorrow.

Instead of her to enter toilet and cry like her mates, na to dey fight Olivia like say na she do her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Onyi99:

How?
Abeg make we hear word biko
Her pairing is perfect
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2023
The stars have aligned…..

Miracle is with Khosi…. Na this one make me happy pass.

Followed by Yemi being with Nelisa…

Make I chop pop-corn as the coven provides the first fight of the season…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Sandra is a gamer ,she kind of have intuition that the guy is not a strong contender.And truth be told the guy is just there.

I just got to know his name after they were paired,when I saw her tapping her fingers I knew she was extremely upset.

I really don't like her not rating the guy ,is she a viewer ? angryAbeg I hate nonsense.
Geezeem:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:

As soon as I saw her tapping finger, I just knew it was because she didn't like her pairing.

She's probably calculating that both of them are new, and she may be the stronger of the pair. She would have liked a stronger partner, so, she is really pained.

She is not handling it well. Wetin make Yvonne do? Or Mmeli?

Even JayPee and Lukay wey two of them na otu, dem don get cute name- JayKay, meanwhile Sandra dey vex like say na person do her.

She should please rest.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2023
If there’s one thing I took from this fight, it’s that Olivia’s armpit probably doesn’t smell otherwise Sandra definitely would’ve used it as ammunition.

So in a way I guess some good came out of it…

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Smoothgio:
She is loved🤗
I understand Sandra's pain though 😂 Imagine being paired with Theo, bro is literally a furniture in that house.

I prayed so hard for him not to be paired with Khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Miracle say "Don't be selfish to this young man, he has dreams just like you"

na Sandra he dey tel, to pity Theo

I don die this night. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
If there’s one thing I took from this fight, it’s that Olivia’s armpit probably doesn’t smell otherwise Sandra definitely would’ve used it as ammunition.

So in a way I guess some good came out of it…
I agree

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:

And Kanava please

Na SA people wey gats vote Jenni O and Nana I dey pity pass

Meanwhile, QueenSindile, how are you doing? My deepest condolences to you that you now have to vote for Justin. Please, stay strong in these trying times

Kikiki. Who are their partners again? I no sure say Naija go vote for those two…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Miracle has shown maturity this night.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Miracle the gamer trying to milk the situation......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:
Miracle say "Don't be selfish to this young man, he has dreams just like you"

na Sandra he dey tel, to pity Theo

I don die this night. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.
You nor see the mumu look on Theo face? Like he wanted to cry 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.