Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,317 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1166665 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
switlily25:

You and your fellow ape should post a quarter of your ugly faces or forever remain pressed!
U are really hurting with your dog face lol but it's not by force to be fine like Queensindel!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
I didn't even mention anyone na u use that ur mouth wey u dey take chop cocoyam call the groovy grin

You've mentioned him before now in a post, so i know who you meant
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
styrese:
So I was responding to an alternate lol U Switiliy have zero self esteem!
If you think that’s me,then you’re dumber than I thought!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
God bless u my darling u get eyes kiss That is actually her alternate not a man cos every normal man will spit at her ugly sight cheesy
Thanks Queen u are awesome..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
dominique:

Yemi my lover was a very popular Yoruba movie back in the 90s. I've completely forgotten the storyline but I still have vague memories of Yemi's (the lead actor) very tacky karate moves grin

Ok... I get now grin
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Me wey dey crave for vawulence since, vawulence don start and I no watch anyone.

Na just update I dey see.

PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
What's happening to nairaland tho?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Its.... good to .....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:

You've mentioned him before now in a post, so i know who you meant
Good u acknowledged the tag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
scondy:

Therapist isonu....
Yes dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
styrese:
U are really hurting with your dog face lol but it's not by force to be fine like Queensindel!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
I hear say my gals finished theo cheesy cheesy
The xenophobic rascal thought he can bully dem tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Eeghe:

When you consider that it was Maria who picked the form and initially auditioned, succeeded and picked a pair to continue with…
I always hoped Dillish gave her some good money

Thank God we have never had a Vimbai, very wicked and snarky person. Vina was very knowledgeable and “chilled” sha, but we all saw how her character was lipsrsealed
Pokelo was arrogant but we have had her ilk, and to be fair she was fiercely loyal

We had Doyin let’s not forget this- what did we do with her?

When I say Vimbai, I mean smart and well traveled. Vina was very judgemental, and towards her fellow Nigerian at that. She used to talk down on Karen, and by extension, Nigerians as a whole, like Sheggz would do.

We had Doyin, Daniella, Jackye, Bisola, KimOprah and such, but those ones were all on BBNaija, I mean outside of BBNaija. That's why I was saying that the girls they brought for us in this BBTitans, none of them can match up to the Top 5 BBNaija girls of each season.

I need them to take the BBNaija babes to BBTitans too. If we had gotten Angel and Saskay, or KimOprah and Daniella on this BBTitans, and then they brought all these JenniO and Olivia sef, I for no even send. But how do you bring us 5 wereys and one ojuelegba bad bitch? Who did we offend on the African front?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:

When I say Vimbai, I mean smart and well traveled. Vina was very judgemental, and towards her fellow Nigerian at that. She used to talk down on Karen, and by extension, Nigerians as a whole, like Sheggz would do.

We had Doyin, Daniella, Jackye, Bisola, KimOprah and such, but those ones were all on BBNaija, I mean outside of BBNaija. That's why I was saying that the girls they brought for us in this BBTitans, none of them can match up to the Top 5 BBNaija girls of each season.

I need them to take the BBNaija babes to BBTitans too. If we had gotten Angel and Saskay, or KimOprah and Daniella on this BBTitans, and then they brought all these JenniO and Olivia sef, I for no even send. But how do you bring us 5 wereys and one ojuelegba bad bitch? Who did we offend on the African front?
But safari these Nigerian girls are actually a accurate representation of a lot of Nigerian ladies. Even these BBN babes you talked about behave like these girls.
As a matter of fact Jenni and her gang are exhibiting typical BBN behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ipeleng went to Big brothers house to wash a grown uncles boxers? Thaaaaa, I will never forgive her 😭😭👎🏽👎🏽

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
badinfluence:

But safari these Nigerian girls are actually a accurate representation of a lot of Nigerian ladies. Even these BBN babes you talked about behave like these girls.
As a matter of fact Jenni and her gang are exhibiting typical BBN behavior.

Lol KimOprah and Daniella were fighting like banshees? Liquorose, Diane and Saskay too? Nope, nope, nope.

This is basically one representation, accurate as it may be, it is still an erasure of another group. Don't we have crazy Nigerian men also? Why dem no send those ones? Or are all Nigerian men chill and unproblematic?

Why will they send the same girl in different fonts EVERY SINGLE TIME?

I was in female hostels for six years of my life, so, every brand of Nigerian girl that exists, I met them. There are some girls I met in that hostel, that I still have not seen anyone on BBAfrica/Titans and it blows my mind.

There are at least 70 million Nigerian women, no less than 10 million of those are between the ages of 21-35, ain't no way this same brand of babe is the only thing we have.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
veekid:
Ipeleng went to Big brothers house to wash a grown uncles boxers? Thaaaaa, I will never forgive her 😭😭👎🏽👎🏽

Na Lukay boxers she dey wash? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is there any head of house task today..and wat time
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
How did Yvonne go from a top tier babe to a useless gossip?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lexx129: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
My baby girl is giving me joy!!!
If I no Stan Khosi,Wetin I gain?😍🥰

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lexx129:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsFWdYua6a0
OMG!!!
Is that my Ebubu?😍
Please show me more!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Yemicregx wants a friendship buh madam wants a ship no matter what wat happened to his not my type?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemicregx wants a friendship buh madam wants a ship no matter what wat happened to his not my type?? grin grin

Khosi can't control herself around Yemi it's either a ship or she continues avoiding him......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
BOOOMNAIJA:
Is there any head of house task today..and wat time

6PM today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Khosi can't control herself around Yemi it's either a ship or she continues avoiding him......

Make she no go use her hand do herself with that man.

Or make she go use hee hand do herself with the man, anyone wey she wan do is fine.

She won't be the first person to be lost in lust
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
This khosi wahala too much now o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
switlily25:
How did Yvonne go from a top tier babe to a useless gossip?
Before u take a step i am million steps ahead of u!! U can only fool ur fellow dullards here into believing u are with Khosi because she is calm when people wey get sense like me know the koko that u are just a retarded bandwagon!! The three oloriburukus u stanned Tacha,Erica, Angel all of them combined were not better behaved than Yvonne in their time!! That's why Yvonne must never release her claws from ur dog face tongue

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
This khosi wahala too much now o

Na Yemi dey give her face.

He don talk wetin he wan talk, instead of looking for friendship, he should just avoid her.

She cannot be friends with him and that's fine, they don't need to be anything more than co-housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
veekid:

shocked
What the freaking ef!?
Is this a season I won’t have a female fav hei ghod!?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Have they started d Hoh task
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
No updates here..just useless talks all day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.