Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1166613 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Yemi no go do Sheggz stubbornness ooo... serve your punishment in peace so you don't repeat it.. Pele!

That was the first thing I thought of when Biggie was saying they must wear their tails with pride, I was like, make Yemi no go dey tell Big Brother, "As a man, I cannot be wearing a tail. I'm the head, not the tail."

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na wa for this Sandra and theo pair sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Sandra and Theo will soon explode and fight each other........

Amen and Amen.

Let that be how the curtains fall on them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Sandra and Theo will soon explode and fight each other, we might just have another Kbrule and Khole case.......
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Yemi no go do Sheggz stubbornness ooo... serve your punishment in peace so you don't repeat it.. Pele!
Sheggz the peckham/obalende boy, I never see person wey stubborn like him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Sandra and Theo will soon explode and fight each other, we might just have another Kbrule and Khole case.......

Those two will break each other's head... it's a matter of days grin

Very incompatible and toxic pair... Sandra self lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ipelengs strategy is to put up weak housemates.

She wants to put up weak housemates she says thinks won't survive

She picks theo, blaqboi asks why.
Theo is chaotic, he came in to cause trouble and he's arrogant

She also considers Yelisa and Yvonne and justin
Ipeleng sees Yvonne and yemi as a threat but doesn't see their partners as threats.
She says if big brother asks to put up one person they should put yemi

Ipeleng doesn't think khosi and miracle are strong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ipeleng wants to nominate strong pairs

Her first suggestion is Theo and Sandra, Blaq tells her he doesn't think Theo is strong.

Ipeleng says they should nominate Yvonne and Justin, or Yelisa. Ipeleng says she thinks Yemi will be strong, and Yvonne will be strong, not so much their partners.

So, they decide on Yelisa and Juvonne.

They say if Mmeni O are up, they will save them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:

That was the first thing I thought of when Biggie was saying they must wear their tails with pride, I was like, make Yemi no go dey tell Big Brother, "As a man, I cannot be wearing a tail. I'm the head, not the tail."

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Giel:
Ipelengs strategy is to put up weak housemates.

She wants to put up weak housemates she says thinks won't survive

She picks theo
Theo is chaotic, he came in to cause trouble and he's arrogant

She also considers Yelisa and Yvonne and justin
Ipeleng sees Yvonne and yemi as a threat but doesn't see their partners as threats.
She says if big brother asks to put up one person they should put yemi

Ipeleng doesn't think khosi and miracle are strong

No, she said strong housemates to take out each other early on.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:

*another year of dumping stuff from other sites here lipsrsealed.... it never ends.

Like it will sway anyone in whatever direction

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:

*another year of dumping stuff from other sites here lipsrsealed.... it never ends.

Like it will sway anyone in whatever direction
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheMainMan:
i don dey like this khosi
Only an idiot would hate a Queen like Khosi😍
Keep liking her Abeg!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Khosi's face tho angry

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olivia this isn't the time to make people remember your name.
This girl I'm tired cry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Giel:
This girl I'm tired cry
She no wise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
switlily25:

Only an idiot would hate a Queen like Khosi😍
Keep liking her Abeg!
This one has dumped anyali Ebubu for a bandwagon for all the misplaced transgenders😂

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
If Yemi is up now,it is a blessing to him.

It will build his fan base.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Giel:
This girl I'm tired cry

Wetin she dey do again? Make this girl pity Juicy now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olivia must be kept in this house at all cost 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chai, this punishment no be am O

I just dey feel for Nelisa. She don write for board, clean, write, clean according to wetin person dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geezeem:
Khosi's face tho angry
Geez u are on fire I love this grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thank God other housemates are talking.
Hopefully they will forget that Olivia and Jenni talked
Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
This one has dumped anyali Ebubu for a bandwagon for all the misplaced transgenders😂
You wish!!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
This Jenni O voice no dey come back?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:

Wetin she dey do again? Make this girl pity Juicy now
I don't know who called group meeting but they are talking about what they can do to be better in the house.
So she started and pointed out that
The housemates are boring. She said Ebuka told them and she agreed. She said they are Sleeping too much. She says they need to be entertaining. That shipping, fighting and gossiping is not entertainment

Everyone else is talking about what they can do to be more entertaining now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Khosi preach!!!!
Giddem!!!!
This division between Nigerians and South Africans gotta end!
It’s boring!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Meandmycrew(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
So people still watch this
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olivia is king ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Olivia said it is South Africans that are always staying in their groups and doing their own thing.

I think Khosi was the one that brought it up.

Olivia say, "I'm not sure we're supposed to be divided here, because all of us are blacks"

I don die grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
These Nigerian girls are a disgrace sha

Zero competitive spirit

They want to win like mercy eke bt don't want to hussle like Lambo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
switlily25:

You wish!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa ur badluck has reduced him to a spectator grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.